• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Please help does nucynta and tramadol show up the same in urine test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happypagan

Greenlighter
I have lupus (SLE),fibromyalgia and 3 other auto immune diseases.I live in a lot of pain.I have to change my pain clinic appointment many times because of being on bed rest due to the lupus attacking my heart,lungs and kidneys.I ran out of my nucynta because of having to change appointments.I was in so much pain that I have taken some tramadol this week including today.Does nucynta and tramadol show up the same in drug test?There is a chance they will test me since I have had to reschedule my appointment.

My first guess was yes, given they have such similar profiles.... Then I remembered Tapentadol is a uniquely structured mid strength opiate in it's own right, not a weak one like Tram. I guess it depends on the reliability of the porential test.

Rtp

No, but it depends on what drugs are in the drug screen. If they send it for conformation tramadol will show up and Nucynta will not.

I have lupus (SLE),fibromyalgia and 3 other auto immune diseases.I live in a lot of pain.I have to change my pain clinic appointment many times because of being on bed rest due to the lupus attacking my heart,lungs and kidneys.I ran out of my nucynta because of having to change appointments.I was in so much pain that I have taken some tramadol this week including today.Does nucynta and tramadol show up the same in drug test?There is a chance they will test me since I have had to reschedule my appointment.
Where I live Vienna/Austria only CSI labs have ability to detect Tramadol in urine, so you probably do not have to worry about that. Just a warning regarding Tramadol/kidneys, people who use Tramadol for ~10 years or so, often report issues with kidneys, so be careful.
Further, you have reasonable explanation why did you take Tramadol, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Another thing, I know a person here who did a test (urin) b/c it was a part of a procedure (he went to hospital to ask for help for his Tramal addiction.) and they mentioned Tramadol as detected, but I am 100% positive they can't do that. They just used information he gave them.

Moving from Drug Studies to Other Drugs. OD mods, please move as needed. Thanks!

We don't allow drug testing questions unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.