Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please help! BK-2C-B vs 2C-B-FLY || Escaline vs Proscaline vs Methallylescaline

fugme

Bluelighter
hello,

I've been reading threads about each drug, but the more i get into it, less i'm sure which one i actually want.

I most certainly do not care about visuals / tripping (blasphemous, i know) or anything psychedelic-wise. In this particular case i want an entactogen. A drug that would give me nice euphoria, love, happiness, increase my enjoyment of music and other things. I've read great things about mescaline in this regard.

I do have experience with 2C-B and love it. Something in that direction would be great. I have tried dosages of up to ~22mg, never got any visuals (maybe it's cut or some other 2C?). Interestingly enough i get absolutely 0 empathogenic or euphoric effects from MDMA / 5-MAPB / 4-FA which are also phenethylamines..

thank you very much!

I vouch for mescaline, fits your expectations word for word :) but honestly you're pretty much describing a lot of psychedelics there.
I also don't find empathogens truly euphoric (I can relate to not feeling any empathogenic effects too, although '0' would be a stretch) but I still find them fun in the right setting.

If you were taking 2C-B pills, those are often underdosed a little, I myself get strong visuals from anything more than 20mg, but it's not impossible that it just isn't visual for you.
In general, mescaline is an excellent and gentle psychedelic and probably won't disappoint at all. I don't have any experience with mescaline analogues for now, but people tend to like methallylescaline best out of them, and that would most likely be a strong shout too.

I tried BOHB, which is Bk-2C-Bs metabolite I think, or the other way around, and it turned out to be a very unremarkable experience. 2C-B-FLY is generally more loved, but if I had to choose I'd go for mescaline, or probably an analogue too, easily.

Last edited:
Mescaline and methallylescaline are both pretty rich and empathogenic, while escaline and proscaline are said to be comparatively thin and more purely recreational experiences. bk-2C-B can be unpredictable and difficult to dose, because it dinerizes in the presence of water. It also has some heart safety issues around it, and it lasts a really long time. 2C-B-FLY affects people wildly differently. Some find it to be a mild entactogen, others find it to be a heady and cerebral psychedelic. YMMV.

Based on my understanding of what you want, you may want to look at the methylisopropyltryptamines. MiPT, 4-AcO-MiPT, 4-HO-MiPT, and particularly 5-MEO-MiPT can elicit experiences like you describe. Another option would be aMT.

Like you, I don't find MDMA or other serotonin releases to be empathogenic, but I do find the MiPTs and 'scalines to be.

Last edited:
wow thank you both for great replies! In the end i went with methallylescaline because it's recommended the most (even if it appears to be very visual) and 2C-B-FLY, since it seems to be more consistent.

I had 2C-B in powder form (not that it matters). I will definitely give mescaline a try if i ever come across it! thanks for the recommendations!

Looks like i made the right choice :) I'm glad i didn't go with bk-2C-B because heart problems is the main thing that scares me with these drugs.

I appreciate the extra info about tryptamines! Can you please compare effects of the *MiPTs?
How physically stimulating (and cardiovascular) would you describe aMT to be is it on par with speed (amphetamine), or maybe closer to MDMA?

I don't have any experience with aMT sadly, but others on here may be able to help. For info on the MiPTs, the first place I would check would be their Big & Dandy threads here on Bluelight

Last edited:
bk-2c-b & 2c-b-fly are both very different to each other and to 2c-b although there is cross over too - for a warm lovey feel bk-2c-b would be the winner at the correct dosage - what are these heart problems you are referring to? I actually found it more benign than 2c-b-fly in terms of bodyload. 2c-b-fly feels like thin pointless gruel compared to bk. Both are deeply inferior to 2c-b IMO

THere's always psychonautwiki.org That's how I found this forum. !

5-meo-mipt is just that - 5 mg is an actual effect for me.
No visuals unless you go higher, but pure bliss in the love dept.
Fairly stimulating and pretty clear-headed.
It can be quite trippy, especially combined with cannabis.

Oh i didn't know that about bk-2c-b since its probably universally regarded to be inferior to 2c-b-fly. I might give it a try then, since i didn't really like 2c-b-fly. How does it compare to actual 2C-B? Methallylescaline still had way worse bodyload IMO, at least for come-up.

I don't have any diagnosed heart conditions afaik (but the last time i did the tests was like 2 years ago). About a year ago i foolishly took about 50mg of quality speed, thinking that it would be a better high since 30mg left me completely unimpressed. At comedown heartaches began and lasted for a few weeks, it has been ok since then but sometimes when i'm on stims / psychedelics / emphatogens i get an uncomfortable feeling / tension / slight stinging or burning in my left chest (rarely i also get the 100% exact same feeling in the right part of the chest so idk) and my heartbeat elevates (105-110 last time i did 5mg 5-MEO-MIPT). It could be also something about vitamins / minerals i've been taking for a while now.

Some time ago i found out adding couple of grams of phenibut can significantly easen the bodyload and cardiovascular stress (at some cost of the intensity).

Overall the bodyload can be unbelievably subjective thing: as a drug user (and someone who became anxious about his heart) i became more aware about my body and mind so i tend to think a lot about these things when i'm high on stimulating drugs. It also really depends how good of a time you're having: i once took 1cp-LSD with my friend and went out in the middle of the night and had such a great time i completely forgot about any bodyload or cardiovascular stress, even when i was running around.

5-MEO-MIPT is a pretty decent drug as an euphoriant / entactogen. I'd agree it's quite stimulating and has some side effects like elevated blood pressure / heartbeat etc. more so than 2C-B. And i have also noticed mild headspace which sometimes makes you zone-out for a moment.

Last edited:
Smoking (vaping) the 5-meo-mipt freebase is my fav - only 5 minutes of “you gotta lay down - right now” and breathe for a bit, then it settles in nicely. I get less overall body effects this way, compared to eating it. Plus, i can titrate up easier as i go.