• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Please help......Benzos/anxiety

Imo valerian root will either do nothing or help a little bit

I've used Valerian Root. You would be supprised how well it "could" work.

I found that there is a learning curve with Valerian.

If it is of decent quality. Start low and feel it out. Then you will see how it works with you. It may take a little while to start working. Give it a chance.

IMO, I can say it works for me. All I have is a run of the mill brand, but if you give it a chance, it can have a positive effect.

Same goes for chamomile, kava, rosehips, hops, etc.

Everyone knows about benzos codeine and some weed.but here's my daily formula.
Cemitidine 600 mg/cetrizine 30 mg/chlorphenaramine malate 20 mg
Promethazine 50 mg
Codeine 90 mg
Nitrazepam30mg/clonazepam 4 mg
Dicyclomine 60 mg
Tramadol 300 to 400 mg

And I don't smoke weed anymore cause it makes me paranoid.and never mix alcohol cause I don't wanna fuck shit up.
This formula should last for the whole day and I need to keep smoking cigarettes for little boosts.hope this will help
Try this and you'll be fine all day

No he won't
He's tapering benzos, so taking more is NOT what he wants, plus why should he start taking opioids ?
He's addicted and decreasing this formula in 3 days by a few MGS should help him recover.might take a few months but it will help if he can reduce dosage slowly

By taking your formula he's taking high doses of benzos again that he's trying to taper and he's getting addicted to opioids too. This makes no sense..

GTFO dude, Jesus. This guy is trying to get off benzos, a relatively low dose at that, and you're trying to tell him to take magnitudes more drugs than he already is. Your advice is neither needed nor wanted here. I'm not one to be a dick but how clueless could you be?