• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Please be responsible and don't abuse benzodiazepines!

I find that if you mix them with something like weed or dxm they add the euphoria by removing the side effects completely

I find that if you mix them with something like weed or dxm they add the euphoria by removing the side effects completely
I don't know about side effects or dxm but yeah I was gonna say combining with weed helps with euphoria and stops you from doing stupid stuff. I don't even see benzos as THAT recreational it feels like at higher doses i just get delusions of sobriety and I have no desire to black out.

they completely get rid of the edge and nausea from dxm for me, they make it more mellow, and if i take them with large doses of weed, they allow me to explore the psychedelic weed territory, at like more than a gram of edibles without having a panic attack

I'm in need of BZD medication and can't find a prescriber. If anyone knows of a legal route to RC BZD in the USA please message me. I've come to BL for well over a decade. This is the first time I've made an account and reached out. I Hope people use harm reduction but also have access to what they currently need. I have beaten opioid addiction and many others. BZD just help me sleep and function with anxiety and I need your help. feel free to msg me
I think brom. is the rc that's not insanely powerful or dangerous

Geting what you are aiming at. I have Tonic-Clonic seizure's that i feel coming up. The only thing that I can do is take a Benzo at for hand oral to induce sleep. As the not sleeping is a trigger.

When a seizure occurs and needs to stopped the same tablets, Midazolam, bucal/ sublingual will tilt it in its tracks, in theory at least.

And it was very difficult to acquire a 10 strip for emergencies. It was eventually my home dr that helped me out and took my story serious. Not the neurologist. And it costed 10 times as much as on the RC market :0

Please don't post about sourcing BZDs in this thread, nor about recreational ab/use. As stated in the OP, I get it, BZDs have their recreational value; however, this is not the place to discuss that and I'm arguing that you SHOULDN'T be doing that, so that those who suffer from ailments that strictly require a benzo can retain access to their life-saving medications.

Thank you.

Please don't post about sourcing BZDs in this thread, nor about recreational ab/use. As stated in the OP, I get it, BZDs have their recreational value; however, this is not the place to discuss that and I'm arguing that you SHOULDN'T be doing that, so that those who suffer from ailments that strictly require a benzo can retain access to their life-saving medications.

Thank you.
As this includes me too. As response able answer don't go self doctoring if possible. Try to find a dr. that has some insight that can review your situation, maybe you allready have one. This takes quite some time but just keep calling and such.

But I don't advocate it but the short course of painkiller, which I stopped today. In combination with an supply of Etizolam seemed the lest worse of the two.

The other option feeling an Seizure coming up, going partially psychotic after a while. And not being able to Treat it and prevent a Tonic-Clonic seizure.

Sensible use to prevent imbanlances in GABA and addiction. Are two thing that should be in your mind when using these.

I was aware of that. But the sleep i got from Saturday till now seem to have had an overal positive effect.

Now my home-dr prescribed me Midazolam tabs yesterday for if the lack of sleep gets out of order. Actually quite an good guy as he seems honest and experienced.

I read they can also be used to tilt an seizure when i feel it coming, a tab bucal/ sublingual could do the job. Seizure's are horrible mentally and dangerous physically as your sight and balance are gone. But I am still a bit concious and prone to do some stupid stuff i shouldn't.

Luckily i didn't use the stairs as it could have been the end of me.

Were allready on that situation, that benzos are now here in finland so restricted that its nearly impossible for you get a script to benzos IF you have d-marking on your papers... That you have maybe in some youth got a ticket for cannabis use, if i take like something what will maybe have effects to the rest of your life... So this country is pissing in their own bowl of cereals and allready it is seen in the Black market.... Foreign benzos Comes in a FUCKING BIG VOLYME, and those klonazepam tablets are here a moneymaker thing.... Hungarys rivOtril tablets which are made in ug Labs and have been found on those a different amounts of the LEGIT acting substance, klonazepam but like 0.2-1.8mg on 2mg klonopins which is the brand in States. And then clonazolam have been found on them.... It was 5 different klonazepam tablet versions on the market last year.... Fucking INSANE thing for this country, and thanks to U S of STATES that opioids have the same thing..... Oxys are now here only in access for prescription if you have cancer dg. W. T. F?!?!?!? Its a good pain killer but its not like fucking cancer medicine.... Im thinked all the time that cancer hasnt got any medication for fuck sake 😡😡😡😡😡Well, subutex is this country full and thats a great thing because the youth of today dont IMHO know how To use drugs.... Sorry "ES-jonnet" 🤣 🤣 🤣
I read your last statement first and went mind-fucked in an amusing way. But still it was a 😯 moment...

In my papers there is a marking of cannabis use. And i have a prescription for benzos. But i understand it can be really hard to get.

Good thread, thanks to the OP. I use my benzos medicinally, they are mild and i don't get very much of them. I use them to get rid of anxiety and to be able to sleep. Not constantly, due to the tolerance thing... I could maybe cope without them completely, but uh, it would suck. So please people, please use benzos in a responsible way, so those who actually need them, can get them from the pharmacy. Yes, even you, ES-Jonnet.

The only time I ever experienced euphoria on benzos was the very first time I took them. It was Librium and I was only 16. This was 1975.

In the mid-1990s I was prescribed Xanax for anxiety attacks and it helped, but I was also drinking heavily and soon developed a serious benzo/alcohol addiction. Bad combination. Withdrawals were excruciating and seemed to linger for months. I relapsed several times, in part because of PAWS.

I'd strongly suggest that people take benzodiazepines only as prescribed and never mix with alcohol.

How can you tell a seizure is coming on? I just black out 20-30 minutes beforehand even though I'm not intoxicated. I come to in the hospital and find out I was turning blue when the ambulance arrived.
This last one showed first signs 9 days before the actual insult.

The signs were, an stressful event, sleepless nights, entering a state where you feel like you are dreaming while awake and when i slept and had dreams, I would be partial conscious during these dreams which where mainly about trauma's, current situation but also other thing's that were up at the moment.

Would I read a paper before bed I would get very vivid complicated dreams about an imaginative newspaper. Unrestful sleep. The sleep depreveation leads evtually to a Psychotic [Ictal episode] state. Although in that state i did complex tasks like calling the Neuroloog telling I felt and seizure coming on.

They didn't see it. So I was left. The Psychosis is rare i understand, and I myself recall little from these fases. What I do recall is the so called aura's, and audio, sense and scent being real good. Weird sound's sometimes occurred like a buzz. But if i listened to music previous i would here music. 'all along the watchtower' by Jimi was the first.

The night of the actual seizure. Tonic -clonic i experience partial loss off awareness. My balance an coordination are distorted as well as my eyesight and fine motor control. The fact I am partial conscious durin or inbetween makes it even more dangerous. As i tried to move around. Which seemed almost impossible, i had a commitment to avoid stairs that luckily was prominent in my mind. So i pee-ed in the bathroom.

Last edited:
I am someone who has never really been hooked on benzos but have taken them recreationally since i was a teenager (36y/o now). I have been deeply addicted to many other drugs but never got very hooked to benzos. Mostly because they haven't been easily available. When they are available in large supply something bad always happens that makes me stop soon after starting anyways. They're such an easy drug to overdo. Once you're a week or so into use, you start thinking you're not high. Then take more and more. Only realizing how incapacitated you were afterwards. So in that sense I agree. They do quickly lose their charm/euphoria (dragon).

However, I have always found benzo's to be VERY euphoric. Especially the first dose and even up to a week of use! Also, when combined with other substances they create literally the best euphoria I can think of. No other substance has increased the euphoria of other substances like benzos. Thats just the truth for me. Obviously that can be dangerous but extremely euphoric non the less.. ngl

They only stop being euphoric if you take them all the time or abuse them. But the same goes for opiates after abusing them. The only euphoria you get after being hooked on them is that of feeling better when you're sick or nodding/passing out.

I have visited bluelight to read about drugs and different ways of using them since the early 2000's I believe. I think this is my first account tho lol. Unless I made some when I was high (probably). BL seems to have changed from a place to freely discuss your use in all forms and it now seems very anti drug and regulated. I don't think most people come here to learn how to follow rules regarding drug use.... although I agree harm reduction is also a good thing to talk about. Imo a benzo forum on BlueLight should be a free for all forum which the exception of publicly courcing vendors I guess. But ONLY because it could get one in trouble. NOT because we shouldn't have access and share ways of sourcing drugs...

Also, might sound weird. But, both benzos and opiates make food more enjoyable. Benzos more so than opiates for me.
This is interesting. I don't get any euphoria from benzos. However, it can be quite "euphoric" when anxiety turns me into a train wreck site, and then that anxiety goes away and i can think and i can do stuff. And sleep. You seem to get euphoria sometimes. Maybe a metabolism thing? Brain chemistry thing? A sum of many things?

There is one exception. Alprazolam can be pleasant. I would not call the feeling euphoric, but just pleasant and overall nice. This other Finnish person, in this thread, wrote earlier how difficult it can be to get a benzo prescription here. For alprazolam, it is next to impossible these days. Docs know alprazolam is often abused.

I have visited bluelight to read about drugs and different ways of using them since the early 2000's I believe. I think this is my first account tho lol. Unless I made some when I was high (probably). BL seems to have changed from a place to freely discuss your use in all forms and it now seems very anti drug and regulated. I don't think most people come here to learn how to follow rules regarding drug use.... although I agree harm reduction is also a good thing to talk about. Imo a benzo forum on BlueLight should be a free for all forum which the exception of publicly courcing vendors I guess. But ONLY because it could get one in trouble. NOT because we shouldn't have access and share ways of sourcing drugs...

Not sure where you're getting this, if anything our rules have become more lax over the years. We just have a strict rule about asking for sources or talking about where to find sources, that isn't what this place is for. You literally asked people to message you about where to get benzos, which is against the rules, and always has been. There is no rule against, and never has been a rule against, talking about drug use in any other respect. Check out all the other threads here, it's pretty much all about people asking about how to do drugs, talking about what drugs they like, talking about which benzos/opiates/etc are their favorite, and so on. It's hard for me to imagine how someone would see this place as anti-drug.

Used to be if a new account posted asking people to message them about where to source benzos like you did, they'd get infracted or even instantly banned for joining to source. Your post didn't even get removed until just now, it was up for days and all you got was the person who created the thread telling you not to ask people to message you for a benzo source.

So I’m getting the consensus that most people think that benzos aren’t very euphoric, or if they do, it’s just the relief they feel for actual medical conditions. So I ask again, why is everyone abusing them if they are such a shit drug? Is it only because they are addictive and can’t stop taking them once they are addicted to these shit drugs. Ffs benzos are poisonous and cause brain damage. I’d rather huff gasoline, at least that is more euphoric.
My most euphoric benzo experience was in the aftermath of my Tonic-clonic seizure and Ictal episode's.

So i consense with that. When needed they give an incredibly warm and comforting relaxation far greater then they would normally.

Not sure where you're getting this, if anything our rules have become more lax over the years. We just have a strict rule about asking for sources or talking about where to find sources, that isn't what this place is for. You literally asked people to message you about where to get benzos, which is against the rules, and always has been. There is no rule against, and never has been a rule against, talking about drug use in any other respect. Check out all the other threads here, it's pretty much all about people asking about how to do drugs, talking about what drugs they like, talking about which benzos/opiates/etc are their favorite, and so on. It's hard for me to imagine how someone would see this place as anti-drug.

Used to be if a new account posted asking people to message them about where to source benzos like you did, they'd get infracted or even instantly banned for joining to source. Your post didn't even get removed until just now, it was up for days and all you got was the person who created the thread telling you not to ask people to message you for a benzo source.
My apologies... I was high... Had a few weeks off of work and quit kratom only to find myself dabbling with harder stuff

My apologies... I was high... Had a few weeks off of work and quit kratom only to find myself dabbling with harder stuff
How did your quitting kratom turn out? Still off of it? How many grams per day and how long were you on it? Hope you are doing good.

How did your quitting kratom turn out? Still off of it? How many grams per day and how long were you on it? Hope you are doing good.
I got off it. But now I'm taking low dose suboxone to stay off H. Can't seem to win. I take 1-2mg sub rn.
Last year I was taking about 70GPD (gram per day) and went ct (cold turkey) but then relapsed a few months later. At which point I kept the doses lower but still suffered horrid side effects of kratom. Then I tapered and quit... but relapsed on other shit xan/H/alcohol. Still off the kratom. About a month now

I got off it. But now I'm taking low dose suboxone to stay off H. Can't seem to win. I take 1-2mg sub rn.
Last year I was taking about 70GPD (gram per day) and went ct (cold turkey) but then relapsed a few months later. At which point I kept the doses lower but still suffered horrid side effects of kratom. Then I tapered and quit... but relapsed on other shit xan/H/alcohol. Still off the kratom. About a month now
Congrats on quitting kratom. And congrats on getting on the low dose subs to help keep you off the H/fent.

It can be a life long struggle man. Just fight the good fight and someday you may be free. Have a pleasant Labor Day weekend.

Congrats on quitting kratom. And congrats on getting on the low dose subs to help keep you off the H/fent.

It can be a life long struggle man. Just fight the good fight and someday you may be free. Have a pleasant Labor Day weekend.
Thank you! I appreciate the support

Bump, still so many "Should I get addicted to benzos?" threads...

Guys I've literally had two doctors try and force me off my life saving medication now, lying to my face and saying they can't script them longer than a month. I'm going to drive several hours to see my old doctor soon because the general abuse of benzos has lead to young doctors believing BZDs have zero place in society. I'm being treated like a fucking junkie because many of y'all can't control yourselves.

So thanks. Thanks for nearly (maybe completely) cutting me off from the only medication that treats my disorder. I hope it was worth forgetting all that 'fun' you had. If I die in the coming years, know that it will be due to inaccessibility to the only medication that can treat my disorder.

Bump, still so many "Should I get addicted to benzos?" threads...

Guys I've literally had two doctors try and force me off my life saving medication now, lying to my face and saying they can't script them longer than a month. I'm going to drive several hours to see my old doctor soon because the general abuse of benzos has lead to young doctors believing BZDs have zero place in society. I'm being treated like a fucking junkie because many of y'all can't control yourselves.

So thanks. Thanks for nearly (maybe completely) cutting me off from the only medication that treats my disorder. I hope it was worth forgetting all that 'fun' you had. If I die in the coming years, know that it will be due to inaccessibility to the only medication that can treat my disorder.
Hope you find your benzo and be ok.Yes today benzos are hardly abused concominant with alc.People are frightened,worried...etc.All we live in very unpredictable,even frightening times.However be safe....