• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

play "blurbs" with me - a narcissistic game for frustrated novelists ...

"dude, shut up about Bitcoin!"
- Dwayne Wayne, DEALBREAKER!

So? There hasn't been anything beyond a chapter or two for our hypothetical men's rights activist. Where's the blurb? Where's the photo for our supposed protagonist?

SELL ME

Psoriasis
By Danforth Eggar

"Arnold Rimboud is a phd student writing his dissertation in the latent poetry found within medical device instruction manuals at the unprestigous Our Lady of the Trough University. Writers block comes and goes in waves. As time goes by and the dissertation languishes Arnold's anxiety grows and his skin deteriorates. Arnold begins an affair with his asexual thesis advisor Reatha Burgess. In their time together they contemplate finding happiness in spaces where love is not defined.

Reviews

5 stars
"Never before have I read something so incisive towards the modern cheese grater to the neurons that is ennui and procrastination. I wept out of longing after watching this. - Emil Ducharme

"A novel about modern angst that creates the experience of the" female gaze. " two out of five stars as it is derivative though. Natalie Charleston

"If I wanted to read footnotes upon footnotes that make Infinite Jest seem like a short summary, I would kill myself. Just like David Foster Wallace did. -Bradley Fuck