• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Plans for post lockdown?

Ireland have actually put in place mandatory quarantine now. So if you’re coming to my country you’d better prepare for some time in a hotel, at your own expense. I’ll be honest, the Irish are not pleasant people during these times and I warn you that people will not take kindly to you coming here during a pandemic. So prepare yourself for that too.
From the 33 countries yes. To specific wef linked hotel group indeed. Sin sceil eile tho.
And I sure am aware of how unpleasant some Irish people have been during these unprecedented times. My family they prevented me from getting to line the road fo r my uncles burial.. And they ve got worse to my uncles family under cover of covid too.
I've also been keeping abreast of rte and liuke the puke o Neill and the host of gobshytes employed to spew utter pyouh as the the dub might say. And keep the grand deception going to maxim I'm effect.
I'll be over before the end of spring all being well. On my provisional.... Who said they need to drive,? Hands up hash tag me too. The buses are just too good here.
Digbeth to holyhead to Dublin or digbeth to Liverpool to Belfast. Yipppeeee.. Yeeeeooooo.... Yes. The boats are still running women still make the journey from the six counties to the mainland for medical procedure.
It never really began anyway. The look down.
Bad tho, not getting a pint in Ireland. That's a really weird one on the psyche.
This us equality like never before even tho it isn't quite equality. Same restrictions for everyone unless they are elite sports or working in advertising. Makes you think too dinnit?

When lockdown ends I'm going to finally get my hair cut!

speaking of Gigs, Dead Can Dance are hopefully having concerts here this year which I'll probably go see

I doubt that "post lockdown" will come any time soon.
People are severly underestimating the mutations.
This might take years, if it ever goes away.

It isn’t the mutations being underestimated. It’s the sheer cunning and the intent.

I've been observing all the talking heads this week. They look ratty. See June time when they say all being lifted? They can't wait to fuck off on holiday, and join their pharma hedge fund investors in the yachts in the carribean.
It's been an evil year. The "when lock down ends" blah blah. I know pretty much for sure that lock up isn't gonna end for my dad now. And loads of others like him. He came round St Patrick's day but the evil siblings aren't gonna let that happen now. The old man firmly and squarely put his foot down and showed his strength that day. The evil ones tried to stop him getting out to see another face and have a nice St Patrick's day.
Now they're too scared to let me talk to him on the phone, in case we make plans. Fuckery fuckers.

I've been observing all the talking heads this week. They look ratty. See June time when they say all being lifted? They can't wait to fuck off on holiday, and join their pharma hedge fund investors in the yachts in the carribean.
It's been an evil year. The "when lock down ends" blah blah. I know pretty much for sure that lock up isn't gonna end for my dad now. And loads of others like him. He came round St Patrick's day but the evil siblings aren't gonna let that happen now. The old man firmly and squarely put his foot down and showed his strength that day. The evil ones tried to stop him getting out to see another face and have a nice St Patrick's day.
Now they're too scared to let me talk to him on the phone, in case we make plans. Fuckery fuckers.
They’ve been cunningly manipulated, like so so so so so so so so so so....yawn...so so many, by the REAL evil ones. The iceberg’s tip is currently covered by camouflage with deep covert heavily underway.

Convid covert 19. Reissue repackage a disease slip it in another sleeve. Bbc mtv blh blah morrissey.