Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pissing while on E

Sugarfoot

Bluelighter
Just a general Q.
This has happened a few times to me while been on E's. I drink heaps and heaps of water (as l dance like a nut)...and then when l feel like l want to take a piss, it just doesn't work. l mean, l really feel like taking a piss, then when l'm like standing there, it just doesn't want to come out. Only till l like go home or relax for like half an hour can l go. Eg, at Utopia l went to the dunnies like 5 times and couldn't piss....lol.
Anyone else get this problem...????

i have only ever had this on really really strong pills (hq's, windmills) or after having had like 3 pills in a night.
The worst it's ever been was on the (original double sided) hq when i was scared because i'd drunk obscene amounts of water and knew i had to go, but couldn't, it was like i was telling my brain to let me go but there was no one up there pushing the buttons, hehe,
wink.gif
anyway when i got home i still couldnt go, and i was scared because all day i had sharp pains in my side, really bad, and being hell paranoid i thought my kidneys were going to burst or something, anyway by the next day things were back to normal, relatively
wink.gif

But it's pretty scary because you realise how serious the effects can be that they have the power to rob your body of a simple function.
However someone explained it to me one day, that it happens not as a result of the content of a pill, but that it's a sign your body has reached it's 'highness' thresh hold meaning you can't get any higher and as a result your brain can't cope with anymore, so temporarily it can't even perform basic functions, ie, peeing.
I know a lot of people on strong pills that often can't go, so i'm sure thats what it is, explained in simple terms at least, i would like to hear a proper physiological explanation though . . .

Another thing to consider Abby is that even though you might have drank an obscene amount of water that if you were dancing hardcore it is incredible the amount of water that the body can chew through... I have had similar problems... though they usually remedy themselves as the night goes on... and if you feel that you REALLY NEED to go then try for a while to get it outta your system... even if it's just a little... I mean at least then your mind will be a little bit more at ease...
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Black Blue Purple Fluffy Strange Hair

umm.. doesnt this just mean that your body is dehydrated and doesnt allow u to release more fluid?????

hehe personally I find pissing on e to be a fantastic feeling
smile.gif
especially since you've probably needed to for ages before you do

Thanks for replies so fast. Well, when l go out on E's, l usually take around 6. So, l guess that been so fucked up...your brain doesn't know what is what. But u have a really good time though.
Another quick Q. Why do l have a "greenlight" thing next to my name (not bluelight)? I've been looking over bluelight and pillreports for over a year now...?????????

Six bikkies eh? Thats a lot, are you sure you need that many?
Anyway 'bout the pissing thing, whoever mentioned that your body can 'chew' through alot of water while dancing is spot on. Remember that if you only uptake as much as you're sweating out you're not going to have any extra floating around in your blood stream to get rid of. Either drink a little more or dance a little less or do what I do.
I usually drink about what I think I need during the night (frequent small amounts of water) and then go if I need to go. Usually I get home in the morning and do a nice really yellow piss (gross I know) but at least I know my kidneys have spent the last 8 hours or so filtering all the crap out of my blood and are still functioning properly. At this stage it's also a good idea to keep drinking a fair bit of water to 'flush' your kidneys out (let your kidneys do some normal functioning without having the stress of high water re-uptake)
Hope that helps.
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

e's are pretty bad for your kidneys for this exact reason. I always come home from a party and piss for like 2 minutes. I dunno what it is about e's but they stop you from going.

Thats wierd cause i don't piss at all. You ppl might be drinking too much water. Whenever i go out and get hammered, i don't go piss once!
I sweat a hell of a lot though so i know all the water just makes a B line straight from my tummy to my skin
biggrin.gif

After a night i can litterally wring sweat from my tshirt!
smile.gif

RoBE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

how long do u spend trying to get it out ?
i find that usually if i sit ther n can't get it out.. ill just wait for it to come and concentrate on it.. even if it takes 10 mins sometimes atleast u get it out
its rather frustrating holding onto ur wang and nothing is happenin
heheheh

lol!
yer it feels like about 20 minutes but it'd probably be about 5 ..
but ahhh, when things finally start working, bliss ..

There was a similar thread posted a while back but now lost in the archives and it talked about being unable to urinate while on e - can't remember the exact reasons but there was an interesting point made about how to avoid/control it.
It seems that your bladder muscles (or whatever controls your urinary functions) aren't strong enough at certain times, while off your face, to make you go to the toilet and to this end it was suggested that when you do hang a piss (straight or otherwise) that half way through you stop and hold (sounds like fun
smile.gif
) and then release. Much like doing reps in the gym this then builds up your muscles so that you can force yourself to go when you need to. Haven't really tried it so i can't speak from first hand but supposedly (???) it works.
A friend also suggested sitting on the toilet and just waiting, for some reason this loosens up the 'ol bowels and you can go after a little while
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by delroy (edited 12 May 2001).]

yeh, my friends and I call this "Performance anxiety"
When you are pilling hard, and you go to the toilet, and it JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN....then some dude who has been drinking alcohol all night just rocks up and pisses like a horse (pardon the pun)
The safest bet is to use the cubicals, because you can take your time. Also, go for a leak as soon as you have taken your first pill. That will extend the time needed to go for the dreaded leak.
Its a side effect of MDMA that seems to haunt a lot of us, especially the guys.

I know what u guys are talking about... it can be soooooo bad.....
never used to have trouble and some1 used to keep going on about having trouble peeing, and I couldn't relate..... til not a long time ago!
U just gotta wait a bit, and relax the muscles as much as u can, and it will eventually come...
ont he other hand, give me k/speed and i'm running to the toilets every 30mins!
------------------
Enjoy the ride.........

it may take a little while..but u have to admit..it is the zen like piss when it happens...i dunno how many ppl ive seen at the trough..head back..eyes closed..just shuddering ahhhhhhhhhh..feels kinda good
smile.gif
....but what i DO hate....is when it teases ya...you have to go..stand there for a while..nothin happens..so ya walk out...then as u get out the door..u feel it comming..so u run back in..and it dissapears again...ppl must think im a weirdo hangin round the toilets for agez for no reason
wink.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

This matter is a lot more serious than just not being able to go.
I was under the impression that MDMA use caused the body to release an anti-diuretic hormone.
This prevents urination.
It is this unique feature of MDMA which causes hyponatremia. Other drugs will not do this.
Basically if u ingest heaps of water, low in salt concentration, and sweat out water, relatively high in salt concentration, u r beginning to dilute the electrolyte concs in your body.
Your kidneys control the output of urine according to that required to manage these levels;
And so the anti-diuretic effect of MDMA causes potential danger here by preventing the body to concentrate its salt levels by getting rid of very dilute urine.
And yes, i think its most likely something involving this fact which is why MDMA is so hard on the kidneys. I suffer from a painful lower back often while rolling, and its become obvious that it is kidney related and not something less sinister like cramps.

Never had problems pissing at all..
In fact several friends (me included) somtimes seem to get an almost orgasmic sensation while releasing...obviously this is a common feeling.As for you guys needing to go and not being able to that just dosnt sound right,not at all.
frown.gif

hey thats kinda weird cause ive noticed that sometimes when im pilling i go to piss even tho i dont feel like i need to (just for the fun of it haha) and heaps comes out. well maybe not heaps, but a lot more than i had expected

I certainly agree its an incredible feeling.
When u go and release an enormous amount, thats the sign that u r nearing the end of your roll; Obvious u have a bladder which is chockers; so be prepared to wait a while when u finally can.