Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piracetam in Australia

cobra12au

Bluelighter
I have read a fair bit about Piracetam online, and it interested me greatly, problem is it is not available without a prescription in Australia. I contacted customs, and they said it is basically at the discretion of customs to seize the package or not when they open it.

I thought it was worth a shot to import, and ordered 120x800mg capsules from America (is this sourcing? :)), was opened for inspection, but appears to have got through fine. Just putting this out there incase anyone else is interested in doing the same thing, hope it helps :D

I've ordered it as bulk powder kilograms at a time with no problems - haven't had much interest in it lately though, got sick of the taste and the effect was pretty close to (if not completely) placebo.

I order it by the kilo and it alwyas comes through. Same with DHEA which im pretty sure is illigal.

If it's prescription-only in Aus then if Customs do open it, it's at their discretion to seize it and the onus is on you to provide a script to have it released to your possession.

I had mine (500g) and Choline Bitartrate (500g) seized by Quarantine because apparently, they didn't list the ingredients on the package?? Mystified, to say the least...

You can order heaps online.. thinks its 3 months worth ans since u can have what is like 30g a day or something recommended for alcohol abuse or something of piracetam u can import heaps

tadfish said:
You can order heaps online.. thinks its 3 months worth ans since u can have what is like 30g a day or something recommended for alcohol abuse or something of piracetam u can import heaps

can you verify this please tadfish eg: tga website
reference

schedule 4 TGA website page 32

Attorney generals deptartment page 28

I dont think customs can be bothered to be honest. It's not like were getting high from piracetam.

I dont know why its banned anyway, Doesnt the government want us to be smarter

fuck that.
they don't care if its banned why, when and how?
i have ordered Kg and it helped me study and turn my life around and repair massive amounts of drug abuse and brain damage that along with lots of smart drugs, nutrition vitamins and nootropics. XXXX but if its banned i'll send them my fuckin address and name and tell them i got it and although i don't use it anymore i might and will.

[Edit- Removed pirce. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
I rang up customs about aniracetam, and the nice lady said it was completely uncontrolled, but then added that I would need a prescription.
It got through absolutely fine though, opened, but fine.

static_mind said:
I dont think customs can be bothered to be honest. It's not like were getting high from piracetam.

I dont know why its banned anyway, Doesnt the government want us to be smarter
Some conspiracy theorists might say so lol

apparently being too happy is going to be banned soon, getting high on life is to be a class A drug so watch those smiles

rogan said:
I've ordered it as bulk powder kilograms at a time with no problems - haven't had much interest in it lately though, got sick of the taste and the effect was pretty close to (if not completely) placebo.

The effect is far from placebo however many people don't have the ability to understand how it works or it's importance.