• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piperazine tablets in New Zealand

I tried BZP on a snowboarding holiday in Queenstown last year. Very impressed with the significant effects, had 3 or 4 pills in night. Red Devils were definately the best i tried. The comdown of these is terriable!! as a regular x user in aus i am normally prepared for the next day but this was fucking painfull.

Ease is completely illegal, in New Zealand or otherwise any other country. The Government found that there was Methylone in the product (which is quite a potent Research Chemical) and banned it. Stargate, the so-called Harm Minimisation company is a hoax and was just in it for the profit.

Erowid; methylone and mdma 3D molecules

I would have been very surprised if the NZ government had approved methylone. It's not so much that it's necessarily unsuitable, it's more the stigma associated with a substance already labeled a "designer" or recreational drug- and one that's also structurally similar to MDMA. If an MDMA like compound is to be accepted, IMO it will have to be discovered before it pops up on "RC" supplier sites and gets discussed on drug related forums.

The NZ government did approve it, knowing full well what it was. They just changed their mind. Apparently Stargate have the paperwork to prove that. There may well be a court case soon.

^ Interesting. So, at the time of approving it the gov knew it had been banned in other countries?

Not necessarily. The impression I get is that the government approved it without doing a lot of homework. But I don't have all the details. Here is the press release from Stargate:

7 April 2006

EASE trial terminated after conflicting advice.

Stargate International today announced its decision to terminate a non-therapeutic clinical trial after receiving conflicting opinions on the legality of one of the compounds in the ecstasy alternative "EASE".

Stargate International is an organisation committed to the reduction of drug-related harm through the development of safer, legal alternatives.

Stargate Founder Matt Bowden said the trial had been conducted based on assurances from Government agencies that the substance was legal. He said with a new opinion coming to light the decision was made yesterday to immediately suspend the trial until the situation was clarified.

"There is a difference of opinion between the initial advice we received from the government and this new alternative interpretation of the law. Rather than slug this out with the government we have taken the proactive and responsible step of suspending the trial immediately.

"We apologise to all trial participants for any inconvenience caused, we are doing something new in society and it does take time to get these things right."

Mr. Bowden confirmed a number of steps were taken to check that the product was legal, including informing the Ministry of Health and obtaining written consent that the product was not an analogue of a controlled drug and able to be imported into New Zealand.

The non therapeutic clinical trial was being carried out as part of a search for safer alternatives to ecstasy. The trial was raised with the Ministry of Health and the Expert Advisory Committee on Drugs months ago and no objections were raised.

“This was a well conducted and controlled trial that was a part of our drive to minimize the harm caused by illegal drugs. Despite the suspension of this trial we will continue our efforts down this path because this approach saves lives,” said Mr. Bowden.

“At all times Stargate has acted in the belief we were complying with the law.

“At all times we went to great lengths to inform Government agencies of our plans. We checked the legality of this compound with the Ministry of Health and we received written consent to import it.

“While we are very surprised to now receive contradictory advice, this stage of the trial was near an end. We will continue to co-operate fully with the Government and its agencies on this matter.”

Matt Bowden

I tend to agree with what was said above that the real reason why people are dissappointed with bzp pills in NZ is because they're marketed as ecstasy alternatives. They are alot of fun in there own right if you just enjoy what they provide instead of comparing it with e.

I used to chug a couple of the puppies back every weekend (predominantly 'the good stuff' brand), until I couldn't look at another one without screwing up my face in disgust.

Have been through my fair share of bzp & tfmpp pills and found the best to be 'Jax', it has a nice amount of both compounds (nothing over the top like the ones coming out now), and best of all am yet to experience a punishing comedown off them... unlike the rest of the buggers!
Also great to mix a cheeky half with a couple of bickies - great combo!

party on wayne, party on garth! =D

anybody know or have any experiance with xxx?
test6ub.jpg

instead of BZP+TFMPP, it's BZP+Methyl-Benzyl-Piperazine
they seem to be pretty stong(200mg bzp), and they claim to have 'love'

ive got some mash which have Flipiperazine, and no BZP, but i havn't tried em out yet.
it's says particularly not to take with alcohol, so i don't really know when a good time to take it will be haha

I'm sure if they were testing for BZP or TFMPP then it would but I highly doubt anyone would bother testing for those substances.

That XXX is new and I believe NZ is the first market for it.

Ive seen some 'psychedelic drugs' for sale at those nz places. Are they any good too?

yeah like these twisted and mash nz pills
whats the score with thoseanyone tested them or kno anything at all about them

Our current Government here in New Zealand do not like BZP party pills. Jim Anderton appears to be quite rude and abrupt to people who write supporting their continued availability/legal status. I would not be surprised if this Government bans them within a couple of years. "Jimmy boy" is itching to find a reason.

Actually he has been under considerable pressure from various groups to do quite the opposite at the same time. Considering he has taken a fact based approach to any potential harm, i dont think he is itching at all. Rather i think he is doing EXACTLY as he should be...examining both sides of the argument and waiting for something conclusive to come up.

The fact that he has erred on the side of availability is a fantastic step in the right direction. Bear in mind there are people like Paul Gee talking about the intensive care hospitalisations and even making reference to an apparent protracted psychotic episode - he is still saying this is not serious enough to warrant banning. Consider also how naturally conservative and anti-drugs he is...absolute bloody bang up job. Putting fact and reason before public opposition and emotive responses gets him two thumbs up in my book.