• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills vs. Speed

*Rubs his poor brain*

I wouldn't reccomend anyone to take a half weight and 2 pills. The effect of a half weight would be too much for most people alone. The pills would be wasted after that kind of rush.

The whole whip/pill/whip combo is hard on the old brain and the effects of the 2 blur what could be a better experience. Mix in moderation rather than combine to excess, or am I just old and soft;) Just my opinion.

If I only get on speed in a night then i dont put it down as a wicked night out, but then if i get on bickies I might remember that night for weeks later as a fucken wicked night out. Speed is good if your bickie wears off early.

i dunno.
i love them both.
but in differnt situations.
depends where ur night out is, who ur with etc etc etc....

me personally....

"OUT OUT" :ie club/rave etc = *maybe* half a goog or a whole goog depending on how im feeling, playing around on that for a while, and then hitting the amphetamines... dancing te rest of the night away.... and then *maybe* the other half or whatever a bit later whenim feeling a bit weary. But googs are great for just chilling and lkign shit to whoever...

OR

HOUSE PARTY or Simular (ie: jsut osmething causual with a bunch of great mates etc etc): GOOGS all the way. I love jsut crankign the music or whatever at a mates place, having couches and beds and all things comfotable to flop into if need be... room to dance, room to chill, room to do whatever, and i love that talking absolute codshit with ur besties... cuddles and things with ur best pals is one of the greatest htings ever... it whips the arse of cuddling strangers...

but both are attractive and desireable in different situations... i play byt that. see waht i wnt at the time, how m feeling and where im going and ho wi want to experience the evening....

IMHO.... Small nights are definitely for pils only... Big nights/days :) meth + pils..

altho lately i've found the after affects of meth altering my lifestyle and general state of mind far too much... And consequently i'm going on a pils and nangs only quest :)

Different events call for different mixtures of substances... Some of the best events have been had one meth first, followed by a few pils over the night...

Still somewhat undecided... =) I've stoped taking meth regularly and haven't had it in a few weeks now, and i've never felt so good... in months... but hey *shrugs*

I find speed is the better option if I'm going somewhere were there is a possibility I may feel a little uncomfortable or not know anyone. It just relaxes me and gets me chatting.
I ussually combine the two when I'm going raving or to a 'pill party' but have to be aware of the dangers of too much speed. Because I'm greedy I often have too much speed, either chasing the high, or to make the next day that much more pleasant. If I do over do it I find myself with my head in a bucket for the next day or two 8(
Not much fun!

Pills only.

The comedown is simply tiredness and you have that lovely afterglow.

Never have a problem dancing either - can go all night if the music is good.

Speed gives me that awful "wide awake but not buzzing" feeling where a joint will feel good for about 10 minutes than it's all gone. Sex too, feels great, but 10 minutes after orgasming you're back to unsatisfied square one.

I agree it's horses for courses, but this horse prefers mdma.

personally, speed only keeps me awake! nothing more, doesn't really give me any sort of 'zing' pills on the other hand, usually blow me away!

pillsnapa said:
Speed for raving - Pills for recovery!!!

Amen!

I agree totally! If ur too munged out on pills at a rave u have the tendancy to wonder and miss all the cool djs u went to see! hehe well thats my prob anyway!
If you just hit the speed for the night and pill on a comedown, you can make a great night and a fantastic day!!!!

Thank god for drugs!

Pills :)
I don't know how people could like speed more than pills, maybe that's because I’m only on my 4th pill though....
I don't mind the comedown from e's because it's a good excuse to sit at home, smoke weed and play video games.