Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills-Masturbating=Better Roll!

eKLaB

Bluelighter
I wanted to explore my theory that holding back on bashing the bishop or any form of sexual relief for that matter would give you a better roll.
I have in the past semi tested this theory and found that I have had a better roll. Once over a year ago going without for a week and come the weekend my roll seemed longer than usual and horny as all fuck, which I NEVER feel when on pills, I'm lucky to crack a semi wood let alone feel horny.
I'm planning to get on it again after a months break, first weekend of June.
I know that many factors will play a part in my roll i.e pill, place, time etc.
The main focus though is sustaining from sexual relief.
I started yesterday and hope to hold out to see how this affects my roll come first weekend of june.
I will update on how it all went come a few weeks time.
In the mean time, have any others tested a similar theory or would like to share their thoughts on the subject!

cheers!
=D
eKLaB

I think it will be hard in this case to differentiate between placebo and actual causality. If you think you will roll better because you abstain from masturbation, you probably will.

i have often wondered if this effects a peak. I think not having a bat or shag for all that length of time could possibly result in you having more seretonin and possibly some blue ballz =D

i might try a week obstain before that same weekend ;)

There might be something true on this theory because I am allways getting horny as hell when I use 5-HTP regulary a couple of days in a row. :D

dude youll never hold out for 3 weeks, and why would you want to? just take the lesser roll and the enjoyment of being able to blow for 3 weeks will probably outweigh it.

I've played around with this (or not) and found that going without for about 10 days prior makes a pretty good night for me. I'm a 'special occasion' partaker so i'm usually planning in advance when to have a bumper night anyway, and so this extra bit of organising is no problem.
It's a definite effect for me, nothing placebo about it. And if the shit is bad shit then it won't happen (which is maybe obvious).
It's even better if during the leadup period you bash the bishop without blowing, but this risks undoing all your hard work if things get out of hand.

The wife and i have always stopped having sex after wednesday.It doesnt make the pill any better but both of us are so fukn horny it makes the occasion so much more fun.

well i dont know about masturbation but i know that if my b/f i and don't have sex a night or so before and we have sex the day after, that it is a hell of lot better for him....

it happens EVERY time we have pills. so it has to be something to do with the sexual peak you reach on the roll.

I prefer sex on the comedown ;) LOL, the day after pilling is all good. When im on meth, im horny the whole time LOL.. Anyway hi everyone, havent logged in for a while...

Does this being horny thing only happen with guys?? coz i sure as hell aint feeling it... lol. i used to when i was with my b/f but now i'm just on a happy high the whole time and i dont even think about guys when i'm out.

I have definitely found that if I can refrain from blowing a load for at least a week before hand then I have a very good chance of being able to get a boner while on pills which results in being able to cum...............and that is great on pills.

Im not sure however that i have ever noticed that it increases my roll in either length or strength.

There is however no doubt that it provides the opportunity to get hard on which for me is impossible if I give in and masturbate some days before.

This also reminds me of a funny true story that i have related elsewhere on bluelight whereby I had gone for a good 2 weeks or so without any form of relief prior to dropping.

I decided to plug the pills and upon popping the first ones up there, I inadvertantly milked myself............true story.........there I was squatting with a lubed up finger trying to push a pill up and next thing i know i was cumming everywhere................and it didnt even provide a sensation............lol.

Needless to say i dont bother plugging anymore if I have been a while between tugs and hoping to have a huge boner night........lol.

Hahaha funny... milked myself LOL
Well a prostata massage from the inside can do this no doubt.