• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills and anti-depressants

^^ yeah, i found that demazin severly inhibits ecstasy. i had been on demazin 12hr for about 4 days and on the friday night i dropped two pills and nothing. i got a little warm feeling but that was it. it wasnt the pills fault because they were green mitzis and i'd been having them for the previous few months so i knew exactly how they were supposed to affect me.

now, i will rather go without cold and flu meds just so i can have a good weekend.

I went to start avanza once. Took a half dose, knocked me clean out for 12 hours and made me feel hung over for the next 3 days.
Yuk
It is an SNRI yeah? Prob why reboxetine that I started last week is making me feel so crap, it's a snri too

its selective fpr noradrenaline and seratonine reuptake. man, ive had 2 doses, and its been pretty rough. yesterday at work, i was walking into walls, and missing the milk jug when pouring and shit! haha! then i slept like 14 hours, and i still feel totally dpoed up...i hope this doesnt continue...

streetsurfer said:
I went to start avanza once. Took a half dose, knocked me clean out for 12 hours and made me feel hung over for the next 3 days.
Yuk
It is an SNRI yeah? Prob why reboxetine that I started last week is making me feel so crap, it's a snri too

avanza is not really a med that you can take casually. it took me two weeks to adjust properly. i started it on a friday night and i slept nearly all weekend and i could barely walk. i felt like a ball of cotton wool for a few days.

ive been on it for over 12 months now and even if i change my dosage a little, it still screws with me. as long as my dosage stays the same, i barely notice that im taking anything.

taking avanza to just to make ecstasy better is probably not worth it. but if you need to be on anti depressants, then avanza is the way to go.

ball of cotton wool...thats exactly how i feel!

*also, as i was on a low dose of zoloft (50mg) doc said it was ok to switch straight to avanza ie no tapering.

^ it will take a few days for that to wear off.
just be grateful that you are sleeping like a baby now cause you will start to get bad leg aches while lying in bed. about days 4-10 i nearly kicked holes in my walls every night. i had to get up and just pace up and down my house all night just to stop my legs aching. thankfully it only lasted a week.
get some codeine or general pain killers to try and keep it under control.

:(

sounds like fun...

thanks xrt for the warning of the painful side effects to come...

update:

have been on avanza for 1 1/2 weeks. at the 1 week mark once the initial feeling like id been hit by a bus subsided (4 days worth) i felt great. i missed a day and i think i noticed a relapse to premedication symptoms, but im not sure. that was yesterday, and have restarted.

i have gained weight in the past week, and i cant seem to stop it. this is a normal side effect, but i have been feeling very bad about this. i feel disgusting. i have been halving what i eat and overexercising, but it hasnt stopped the weight gain! ie the antidepressant effect seems to be depressing me :( also, just today really, i have been feeling very angry about this and in general. im a very passive person but i have been punching things, and screaming and wanting to kick holes in the walls..this isnt like me. anger is also a side effect tho.

my question is to ppl on avanza or equivalent who have experienced weight gain and anger, and if these side effects diminished with time, as im considering stopping them myself. also, if there is other meds that dont interact with mdma.

thanks.

Hi.. yes weight loss seems to be very common, from my anecdotal evidence. Of course the drug supplier don't want this to be well known.. I have stopped avanza for about 2 weeks now, I just was sleeping too much and I have started a new job that requires me to do shifts.

They also interrupted my codeine enjoyment, but hey they work wonders for some people.

alright, update time.

lowdown- havent had ecstasy for 3 months, had one speed bomb 2 months ago but thats it. have been on avanza a few weeks. was my first time rolling on it sunday just gone courtesy of green mitsubishi motors...

k, according to all my sources thus far, avanza should not inhibit the effects of ecstasy. however, i have begun to doubt this theory. these mitsis ive had for months, and they tested up with ideal ecstasy results. have had them on 3 other occassions med free...once was fucked up by antibiotics, 2nd time was mixed but i was pretty fucked up, 3rd was really good- all in similar environments.

sunday 11 30pm, a very clean and refreshed me dumped 1/2.hm...nothin much happening...eat other half...out having a boogie, but i dont reeeeally feel like dancing, but what the hell. fuck dancing, ill sit down for a minute (am completely together, just not liking the environment). am giving my gum a bit of a workout, but nothing extreme. no happy feelings or buzzes, no chainsmoking...i think i remember thinking mebe i feel a little 'something', but could have been a pseudomemory. nothing noticeable anyway.

a got into a good mood, was relaxed and happy to chat til 6amish, but i felt straight as....well really straight. went home, slept 8hrs, went out for dinner, and felt my typical really good comedown effects.

so, the only thing i can really think of that would nullify the effects of the mdma is the avanza...has anyone else had problems?