• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pillreports moderators/staff

scatterday

Bluelight Crew
If you have been inactive for sometime and noticed you have been demoted please contact TheLoveBandit or myself to have your permissions granted again as a moderator.

For now we're always looking to recruit new staff to assist us over at pillreports.net so if anyone would like to submit an application please contact me via email. "[email protected]"

Regards Scatterday.

If you have been inactive for sometime and noticed you have been demoted please contact TheLoveBandit or myself to have your permissions granted again as a moderator.

For now we're always looking to recruit new staff to assist us over at pillreports.net so if anyone would like to submit an application please contact me via email. "[email protected]"

Regards Scatterday.
Did you get my email boss?

Hey Scatterday, Had to make an new account of here. Couldn't find my old one. How are ya mate? been good seeing there are still some ppl testing pills on the site.

If you can find how i can get into my old account that will be great (the rabbi) I'm I tried resetting my password however I never got the link for it and not sure what email I used to make the account back in 2004.

I'll try sort that out for you Rabbi and Andy I'll check my emails again thanks.

If there's one waiting you should receive a response pretty quick.

So I have an update on everyone's questions and requests.

The rabbi I have contacted TLB for a password request for your bluelight account and Andy I have contacted JB for you to change the email associated with the account "andyturbo" on PR.

Both PR accounts have had their roles upgraded to moderator and I'm in the process of getting your bluelight titles changed to reflect your positions on PR.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. ?

So I have an update on everyone's questions and requests.

The rabbi I have contacted TLB for a password request for your bluelight account and Andy I have contacted JB for you to change the email associated with the account "andyturbo" on PR.

Both PR accounts have had their roles upgraded to moderator and I'm in the process of getting your bluelight titles changed to reflect your positions on PR.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. ?

Very much appreciated Scatterday! Thanks for the update!

Regards Scatterday.
Hey I contacted you via email

Hey I contacted you via email

Hey Gengar,

Just seen the email. I'll respond to you by the end of today. Thanks for your interest you seem like a suitable moderator just by going over what I've read so far.

Hey Gengar,

Just seen the email. I'll respond to you by the end of today. Thanks for your interest you seem like a suitable moderator just by going over what I've read so far.
Looking forward to becoming part of your staff