• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports.com - Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory?

I think everybody is expecting too much from pillreports. You shouldn't be using it to find out whether you are going to peak for 2 hours or 3 hours or whether or not you will be able to sleep easily afterwards.
It should be used to try and weed out the speed + k bombs.
I would rather see a report that says
Pink CK- Sydney- was k-bomb, avoid..
then nothing at all.
Just be glad that people can be bothered to put up a report. It would be so easy not to bother at all.

Congrats to the people who do put up detailed reports though, they are much appreciated.

I agree with your first three sentences, but disagree with the next ones. People should indeed be using pillreports to avoid dangerous pills. But, I think that thorough descriptions are necessary, even MORE so in the case of dangerous pills. Otherwise, we're back to just a name and a logo... and these things are easily copied by bad pill makers to cash in on the rep of good pills... and when a copycat batch of Pink CKs comes out mimicking a good batch of Pink CKs (if you think this is unlikely how often have you seen 'good' CKs compared to crap ones over the last 5 years?) how can you tell which batch yours is from? Use a tester, of course is the obvious answer, but it's a lot harder for people to be fooled by a copy of a pill if they know the good ones are XX mm by YY mm in profile with speckles/score/bevel/press details all supplied.

Why? Purely and simply because the whole 'copycat' pill thing is FOUNDED on people only having access to the name and logo information... ie. it's very easy to fuck you over if you only have access to such poor quality, vague information. Seek more information from the good AND bad pill reports, and don't be naive enough to believe that there is only one batch of each kind of pill. Even if there IS only one batch now, who's to say that in 2 weeks time the place won't be flooded with shite pills which all look exactly the same as the MAD pill you had yesterday which was better than anything you've ever had before...

BigTrancer :)

Rating system isn't adhered to... Nor are 90% of the reports of any use... "I had a pil called a something, and it was good" :)

^^^ do you even read pillreports(of late)? Show us any reports which state 'had a pill called something' or to that effect. Us moderators remove any reports that do not have a somewhat descriptive report on what logo/colour/capital city. We remove any useless reports due to the fact that they are useless. There is no use putting up a report that doesn't describe the pill to a degree (at least if the user goes, I was at a club and the dealer said they were green Ts) simply because "the pill was something" means nothing.

It's a passionate subject mainly due to the time I (and other mods) put into pillreports to make sure we weed out the totally useless posts which your example is. As I have stated many times, do not try to look at individual reports to guage a pill but look at the overall feeling in regards to a certain pill/logo in a capital city and you usually get a great idea on what to expect. Seeing 95% of pill reports + comments stating "that pill is a dud" while a couple state "this is fantastic" pretty much shows what you should be expecting. Try not to pick on one lousy report and state how pillreports is because of it. Look at the overall general feeling as you usually see most fake/dud reports are soon shot down in flames in one way or another.

When I first started modding pr.com, I came down hard on everything as in my view it was in a somewhat shambles because of all the crap reports seemed to be almost outnumbering the real reports and after countless hours spent (lets say 20-40 hrs per week for a while) pillreports is almost self moderating now. We also have a system in place where people can report suspect reports so us mods can take a direct close look at it. You really do appreciate the good readers of the site when you see people reporting genuine crap/fake reports and being alerted to the fact almost straight away.

Try looking at pillreports 'as a whole' and see if you come to the conlcusion that most reports are genuine in their feelings these days.. :)