Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports and guidelines

The Earth Method

Bluelighter
Ive noticed 80% of pillreports recently barely have enough info to mention more then "Was fucked up 4 hours wuz really cool" "White pill with logo of cat (example)"

No info on if it has a score or size ect;..

Noone sticking to the guidelines! and seriously some of these slackers reports will mention in EZ test that it tested black, nothing about what test it was or how long it took they are possibly deciding for themselves in all arrogence that they couldnt possibly be getting anything then the best and therefor their biccies would turn black n they dont need to test :|

It seems to be these reports wouldnt be contributing to harm minimization rather possibly to the opposite in a given scenario, ie punter sees white cat on site, theres white cat in from a dude on a nite its crumbly and not scored but thinks hey it didnt say it was hard pressed on pillreports, or scored! so ill have em!

Of course they might of been hard pressed or scored.

I reckon a bit of cleaning up needs to happen or a screening process b4 reports are put up :|

TEM.

Pillreports needs to be redeveloped. With the system the way it is, it is very difficult to moderate and keep users in check.

Is this a work in progress or something planned?

Also, is it volunteer based or what? I know of/can supply/etc skills required to get this happening.

I for one am sick to death of people submitting there non accurate non informative posts why the fuck post if u havent stuck to the guidelines!

If you have a problem with a particular post, then use the 'report to mod' function that is linked into every post, that would go the very furthest to help rather than having a whinge.

We can't force people to use the guidelines. They are there to provide a guide to what we would like people to post in a report. Rarely are we going to remove reports because someone hasn't bothered to see if they were scored or not, or that they didn't provide a test, or a photo, or whatever. Not everyone is in a position to provide the maximum information, some people would get their pill from a friend on a night have a quick look at it before conuming and thats it. On the other side, we don't need to have a blow by blow account of what exactly happened during their experience. Something like 'Strong pill, lasted 3 hours, typical MDMA' is perfect, and the 'was fucked up for 4 hours' says a very similar thing, it just says it poorly.

As far as test results go, it shouldn't matter one bit how long the reaction took. Many factors can contribute to the length of the reaction, and you can be sure if it took an extreme amount of time to change the colour then the poster would of said so.

Be glad that people are posting reports in the first place. Better that they are there and are poor quality, than for them to be removed by the mods and not be there at all. I should stress that no one should be using pillreports as their sole source of information, the reports are subjective, and you should always read with some skeptisim.

I am sure the pillreports posters have no idea the differences between speedbombs and MD** pills, often a lot of them prolly already had some beers or something else before dropping which affect their judgement and also their "mood/settings" which could affect the pill ratings by a mile.

^^That's why I go by word of mouth rather than pill reports, it's way too open to bias and mis-information.

Thanks soma it was productive to tell us we were having a whinge, i was actually seeing a concencus on wether they were counter productive or not so i might choose to report them or not.

Im not "glad people post reports at all" Because i put the effort in to photograph and write detailed blow by blow about the whole thing.. maybe people cant photograph but they should at least be looking at a biccie close enough to see if its scored dirty white/clean white ect!

Please search before starting new threads, this topic has been covered previously a number of times....

BigTrancer :)