Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill warning - Orange triangles - Melbourne

chugs said:
Stone Free

What did pill taste like? Did it have a aniseed smell/taste? Did it taste like a orange flavoured vitaminC tablet? Was it bitter?

The triangles from last year had a strong orange flavour to them (nice to suck on in fact).

There was no "chemical" smell or taste to them from memory.

Sorry everyone, I didn't get around to taking a pic as a friend of mine wanted one, had it, went gangbusters and wanted the rest of them. So got none left. He's the 2nd person I know who loved this pill so I guess it isn't for everyone, but some people dig it.

I have never had acid before, so it might well have been. Maybe when I do eventually have LSD I will have something to equate it to.

congratulations zhuk, you have just put to rest any further speculation regarding any of these containing anything remotely 2c anything, DOB, or pretty much any realistic speculation that isnt lsd...

hmmm, no thats unfair, but assuming the test results are correct, is there anything else at all that could possibly have effects consistent with those reports?

I ate one of these on saturday, and was told that it was a hallucinogen pill, it was the in the morning after a big night, so I can't remember whether my mate said it had DXM of LSD in it, but we both had one and had a blast! Very acid-like trip, but different than my previous acid experiences, so my suspicions lie with the active ingredient being DXM, but I'm not sure, cos I'd never had DXM before...

I was informed that it wasn't a normal bikkie though, so I was ready for the effects... I can imagine that anyone expecting MDMA (and it's variants) would be very frightened!

chugs said:
do you mean to say that you believe it must be LSD?
What we can say is that it is unlikely to be a 2C related chemical as there is no coloured reaction as you would normally expect. I would expect this new batch to have the same chemical in them as the previous batch (orange) because the reagents confirm no colour change. We won't know for sure until a GCMS is performed.

Cowboy Mac said:
I would expect this new batch to have the same chemical in them as the previous batch (orange) because the reagents confirm no colour change.

But nobody has posted test results for this batch, zhuk tested ones from the January batch.

^^ Very true. This batch may be different.

well if what I got was in fact LSD, then it was so degraded the only observable effects were nasty-speed-like ones; a bit like poorly made speed...not a nice clean buzz at all. Nothing hallucinogenic or even vaguely "interesting" in any way :( Just the length of action was acid-like at about 12 hrs

Typical if the one damn time I actually get hold of some acid and I would never have guessed it as such 8)

^ which would be akin to what the original poster described, a dirty clenching speedy affect.

i still think dxm mixed with mdaa. the original b triangles were orangy in taste, were extremely strong (visuals and nasua).

^^ yeah they had that full-on orangy taste like vit c

the original orange triangles had a vitamin C taste...seems this wasn't noted so it prolly aint like the good old batch of lush acid...shame :(

*chaoscat* said:
But nobody has posted test results for this batch, zhuk tested ones from the January batch.
I must have misread it. I thought he had tested this current batch.

The first time I came across these triangles was about 2 and a half years ago and I have come across 4 different batches the first were orange, firm and did NOT have a vitamin C flavour and produced a very high and overwhelming buzz with no visuals but I did laugh heaps, I could not tell if it had LSD because the buzz was different and I never tried 2 or more to see if I could get visuals (was sold to me as MDMA and LSD but that combo feels different to what these felt like)

The second batch I came across were the best and an unmistakable RED color, they were the same size and had the same small triangle indent and were a good dose of LSD, they also had a chemical flavour. I was told that there weren't many of these made and have never come across them since (was sold to me as LSD in a pill)

The third batch were orange but seem to be a very old version of the first because they were very dusty and had no effect at all and these had a chemical flavour as well, was told that these were LSD but I have no idea (was sold to me as LSD and MDMA)

The last batch I came across were the trusty vitamin C flavour ones which I was able to ge for most of last year and a bit of this year, the hit from these were good, now I could tell there was some LSD in it but it is the most peeped up LSD i've ever come across, I've also read and heard of people saying that they are from the 2C family, i've had heaps of 2-Cb and it does not resemble that at all since it only last 4-5 hours and i've also had the pleasure of trying 2-CT-7 a few times and it doesn't even come close to being like that beauty. (these were sold to me as tripstacy but was told it was made up with a bit of speed, LSD and nutmeg which is most likely to be bullshit except for the LSD part)

If they're getting weaker and weaker and shittier looking.. Then someone has put the LSD batch away to bring out in times like this of needing money...

LSD degrades pretty damn easily over time...

Yeah my original one never tasted like vitamen C.. was different colour too. Definately not LSD i ate that night. Just accept the Triangles as a fucked up psychedelic party pill, no matter whats in them./ Eat them, or don't eat them, or get psychecelics from a real source if you still wanna trip but scared of the triangle contents.