Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill warning: beige (white) cherries - QLD

drink drank drunk

Bluelighter
hey all,

just a warning for you all.. i picked up a few white cherries in the se qld region last week and one of them tested up nothing but green with mandalin reagent. i didnt consume the pill, but my friend did (knowing it was bad) and said it wasnt a very good experience at all. big claw clenches, uneasy stomach, messy head, spaced out, couldn't sleep.. etc etc.

the other white cherries i picked up were good - i'd rate them an 8-8.5/10.. but for some reason this one was all bad. it was an identical press to the others, but was a slightly beige colour in comparison to the plain white of the others. had a pair of cherries pressed onto one side, kind of like this. other side had a score pressed into it. pill was round, flat on both sides, about 9mm wide by 4mm high and was a fairly hard press.

stay safe!

Cheers for the warning, proves the value of a test kit just a shame your friend didn't see that earlier.

I had half a cherry about 1 hour after consuming a speckled butterfly that are going around brisbane at the moment. The butterfly was ok but as soon as i took the half cherry i was peaking hard than ever before. My girlfriend took the exact same pills at the same time and the same happened to her, other in our group only had the butterflys and they didn't find them overly great. The pill wasn't tested and i didn't get a great look at it but it was definatly a double cherry and was a brown/beige colour. The only other pill which has effected me this way have been the brown amsterdams and brown A/V which were MDA.

Can someone try and obtain a picture of these brown/beige cherries so we can be more definitive here.

Just to clarify, we're not talking about the white cherries which have been pretty widespread on the east coast over the last few months and test up as MDXX pills like these ones:

White Cherries
1173.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of interest, what does a green reaction to mandelin indicate?

fry-d; my friend was with me when we tested them and saw the result.. we put a nikko mark on the dirty pill so we'd definitely know which one it was but he accidently took it with him to the event we attended and decided he'd give it a go anyway.. he wasnt too happy with his decision until he put half an orange dolphin up his nose, hehehe.

pill jockey; i had half a white cherry and got a b-i-g kick off it. im a moderate user. was very impressed. had another half and got a fairly big kick off that.. but then it dropped me like a sack of shit. once again, a dolphin in the nose was a good cure ;)

hoptis; they look exactly the same as those white cherries, just a little more of a beige colour. we bought three cherries and tested one at random. luckily, it was the dirty one. we tested the two others and they went black in ~10 secs. the beige ones are virtually identical - and they only look beige in comparison to the white ones, which are very white. they could easily be sold/interpreted as being white. that's the problem with them, very easy to confuse with the good white cherries!

btw, it wasnt a very dark green.. it was the same green that is on the colour code in the enlighten kit tho.

stay safe!