• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill testing approved in Victoria Australia.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Victoria could have pill-testing as early as next year, under new legislation set to be introduced by the Victorian Greens.
A draft of the legislation was revealed today, which sets out what the service would look like.
The Bill calls for two pill-testing services to be trialed for two years: a free mobile pill-testing facility to be used at festivals and a fixed-site lab for drug analysis.
Both sites would be reviewed after one year and have the potential for a four-year license extension.
The ACT is currently the only jurisdiction in Australia to allow pill-testing.
Drug law reform spokesperson for the Victorian Greens, Dr Tim Read, said it was time for Victoria to follow suit.
"We need to change the culture of drug use in Australia, and the first step is treating drug use as a health issue," he said.
"We must acknowledge the current approach is resulting in unintended consequences and instead choose policies that have worked elsewhere.
It's time to get over the stigma and just test the pills."
The bill has the support of several crossbenchers and will be formally introduced to Parliament before this year’s summer festival season.
The legislation would be named Daniel's Bill, after Daniel Buccianti, who died from a drug overdose at Rainbow Serpent Festival in 2012.
Daniel's mum, Adriana, has been a passionate advocate for pill-testing since her son's death and supports the Greens' bill.

More here.......... https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/prog..._1mp-rj63k971YvGOpJGBvg0SuC4OXHr5Od_WU_DWW_lE

God please. I'm sick only getting intermittent test results from the Border Force.

Didn't know the ACT allowed it already, I'll look up a lab now

Seriously though, I'm about to check out Energy Control for full GC/MS on everything I have for validation.