• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pill pressing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindxgame

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm sorry if I posted this in mdma and pill discussion I just wasn't getting any feedback in pill discussion, and figured the mdma guys would be alot more knowledgeable. Swim needs a little help. He's gotten a few grams of alprazolam, and has a gallon of propylene glycol and has been dosing 1 ml per 1mg. But is getting into the pressing, bought just a simple hand held Press for $125, and a mold for another $125, along with Microcrystalline Cellulose mixture from a pill press club. So the main question is.. how to evenly disperse the alpraz evenly. Should make the PG / alpraz mixture and let it soak into the powder some how (if so how do I do It so it's evenly dispersed)? If just cut the powder with micro amounts of alpraz that can't be even because you wouldn't be able to split the bars in half obviously.. in need of desperate noon help. Any advice is welcome!!!

We don't SWIM, price discussion isn't allowed and no one will help you make pills, because people could use this info to make fake pills and sell them, sorry
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.