Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info request

sephrioth

Bluelighter
havent seen them yet, they are grey 3's apparently, i have no more info other than that yet, will post demensions/score/etc tommorow

neone got ne idea? the closest thing i could find on pillreports was white 3's and that was from late sept/early nov are these the same?

There were red 3's and brown 3's around late last year. They were very decent pills. I havent seen or heard of any grey 3's.
It could be a good idea to invest in a pill tester, I always find that they are the most relaible way to ensure you are getting what you pay for
:)

Perhaps after you have tried these pills you could post a report on pillreports.

It'd be very interesting to find out if these are any good, coming a couple of months after the 3's that we all know and love came out, are they still good or possibly dodgy locals?

There's nothing on pillreports about them so unless you test it, there's no way of knowing.

hrmm
i'm having a shady memory of nye or nyd where someone mentioned dropping one or two and being quite disappointed by them, saying that they were nothing like the original 3s. i'd definitely test them beforehand if possible. Although, my memory is a little shady, the mention of new 3s definitely rings a bell.

i thought that the ppl that made the 3's got busted. I'm guessing this is just some knockoff trying to cash in on the good reputation