Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info request-Yellow Rose/Tulip, Melb

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bluelighter
Can anyone give me some info on the yellow tulip/roses. There isn't any info on pillreports. They are the same or similar to the last ones ( There are doves in the batch too) http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=47372

Description:-
symbol - tulip/rose
colour - yellow/orange (more yellow)
size - cant say excact, but looked bigger this time
score - No

The first time i saw these they looked smaller and had a deeper print like the vw.

These babies are back for sure i had a yellow dove on thursday and a tulip on friday night. im a very regular user (2+ times a week) and usualy double drop but one of these pills munted me like it was my first, very smacky though kept me down and out on the lounges of the club for half the night with major eye wobbles, and constant waves of euphoria and hard jaw tremors the pills are very thick barrels both times when consumed got stuck half way down my throat. definately a quality roll

It isnt a new batch.. the colouring and press is IDENTICAL on both pills. I have seen and tested these recently and I can confirm (on my behalf) that they are the same..

Definately the same as i still have 2 tulips from the first batch and compared them against the new ones. Get ready to be munted!

Had heaps of these the past few weeks.... they rock hardcore! I've done a half and it was awesome. Had 1.5 last night and .... omg.... yea. Stock up.

I had half a tulip on saturday night and found it different to the ones I had back in march, although still really strong for half. I found that I had mild hallucinations from the ones I had in march (MDA?) and I didn't with this batch. Maybe that's just because of a different (smaller) dose and different circumstances?

I had a few of these in Melbourne yesterday. Really, really strong stuff. Will test soon but I'm pretty sure they're MD-based... lol

Ouch :(