Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - White or Grey Vw's - Melbourne

Dunno

Ex-Bluelighter
Picked these up in Melbourne my mate said there grey they look a little bit greyish but more white to me...Volkswagons...a VW symbol....Easy to crumble,Beveled...Tried Pillreports & only found Perth. Anyone from Melbourne tried these?

Name: volkswagon (VW's)

State/Province: Melbourne

Logo: vw

Colour: White but sort of more greyish looking

Shape: round

Height: 4 mm

Width: 8 mm

Texture: rough

Edges: beveled

Taste: Slight bitter taste when placed on tongue

Score: Yes

Tested: No

Last edited:
Please read the guidelines. You need to mention your location in the title and add a few more details, otherwise the thread will be closed.

You will need to provide more information than a location and a vague description.

Please read the Guidelines, in particular the section on Pill Info Requests.

A good layout is detailed below;

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent:
Mandelin Reagent:

If you would like this thread re-opened and have the required information, please PM me.

ive had vw's in sydney but they were very thin 1s 3mm a dirty white colour . after dropping 1st 1 i for these r a waste of money took an hour to come on the longest ever ive had to wait 4 a pill a very mild effect tho so dropped another came on allot quicker this time i guess it needs a booster ended up having 5 in the night and i was feeling good i took 1 every hour tho usually i space pills out a bit more more 4 same effect . so if they r the same type plan on a long wait on 1st or crush it up, and double sooner

angel1274 said:
ive had vw's in sydney but they were very thin 1s 3mm a dirty white colour . after dropping 1st 1 i for these r a waste of money took an hour to come on the longest ever ive had to wait 4 a pill a very mild effect tho so dropped another came on allot quicker this time i guess it needs a booster ended up having 5 in the night and i was feeling good i took 1 every hour tho usually i space pills out a bit more more 4 same effect . so if they r the same type plan on a long wait on 1st or crush it up, and double sooner

How often do you drop?
What's your tolerance like & what would you rate these pills out of ten?

tolerance pretty high minimum i usually drop a nite is 5 i only had 5 on me so.. after the 1st coulple i would hav said they were low but u have to b patient i guess but after 3,4,5 i would say medium rating maybe 6 if u dont have this amount i wouldnt bother they r a nice pill 4 an average fun nite if u want a long blast try something else