Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate a heart (that i saved from the batches that flooded melb) a year or so back. The peak was dirty, lacked the clarity/solid empathy i get on molly and the come down was shit!

As dirty pills go though, the white hearts where definitely the dogs bollocks!=D

If these new ones are as dirty and good they will still rip all over a lot of the crap that has been around the last couple of years

This is exactly what i am getting at

I have only had 3-5 seriously clean MDMA beans over the years and hundreds of MDMA only but not so clean albeit good beans by any measure.

Before i took decent molly i was of the opinion that there was plenty of clean MDMA only beans out there but it's just not the case

The hearts are really good in comparison to what's been on the market over the past 2 or so years but they aren't pure MDMA.

I ate a heart (that i saved from the batches that flooded melb) a year or so back. The peak was dirty, lacked the clarity/solid empathy i get on molly and the come down was shit!

When the same white hearts were taken by a few guys and girls that have never or rarely taken molly, they were all saying this is the best, cleanest blah blah blah

I see it all the time and i will continue to see it in the future. If you have only ever eaten impure MDMA or adulterated you aren't going to know the difference. It is this sad fact that makes people believe the hearts are clean.

Close but no cigar one might say

I am not dicksizing, just telling it how it is

W.A has the best pills in the country for the time being so enjoy it while it lasts

All good and well saying that.. but you go enjoy your 'pure' MDMA then and we'll enjoy the 'dirty' white hearts.

Obviously you are still seeking this 'pure' form of MDMA that just isn't around anymore, or is very hard and rare to come across.

:\

The threads starting to go off track a little bit guys. If you want to chat about the benefits and differences then start a Pills v Molly thread. :)

[Perth] Blue Tree

Name: Blue Tree (oak style, not palm)
Colour: Light Blue/Grey
Logo: Tree (like an oak tree, with the trunk and branches going up through the center)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: n/a
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture:smooth, glossy
Smell: not very strong, usual pilly smell slightly there
Taste: very bitter, lingering.
Reagent Tested: no

Some of the same logo on pillreports, but no blue ones.
thanks in advance, might go pick up a test kit tomorrow to check them out, time i bought one.

Attachments

• IMG_0028[1].jpg
    IMG_0028[1].jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0030[1].jpg
    IMG_0030[1].jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 104
All good and well saying that.. but you go enjoy your 'pure' MDMA then and we'll enjoy the 'dirty' white hearts.

Obviously you are still seeking this 'pure' form of MDMA that just isn't around anymore, or is very hard and rare to come across.

:\

Fine by me %)

Seeking? no, MDMA is too harsh on my brain these days, i dose it very rarely

Isn't around? Not all the time but it does pop up every year and the purest i have had in the world was this year in Australia. Was the biggest drug surprise i have had! For me, that beats getting pure coke here (which i have not had in Aus)

Maybe one day when you realize the pill scene is pathetic and you give it up, it will find you too...

Enjoy the hearts, they're awesome for this day and age but not pure

If you take that as dick sizing then i'll wear it like a pink dress :D

Logo: Tree (like an oak tree, with the trunk and branches going up through the center)
Reagent Tested: yes
Mandelin: Blue to Black

thanks in advance, might go pick up a test kit tomorrow to check them out, time i bought one.

Updated with test results. Also have put up a pillreports page on these, looks like MDMA :)
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19576

Green Nike

Name: Green Nike
Colour: Green/Blue with white/yellow speckles
Logo: nike tick
Height: similar shape to panadol
Diameter:
Weight:
Texture:smooth, glossy, firm
Smell: usual smell
Taste: very bitter

Warning, these are piperazin pills, dropped two last night in a club and had to go home with severe vomiting, muscle pain, heart racing, sweating, the guy also had purple mercedes. Cant find anything on pillreports in Perth on these or the mercs, just a warning to stay clear of them.......not nice

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 90

My friend had a yellow crown at parklife, then had one of these.
Put her on her arse so bad she had to leave with her boyfriend..
I dont think she takes pingers very well though

White Hearts, No score, Usual size

19650.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19650

Don't get too excited if your told you can get white hearts!
These are now circulating perth, it's been rated low-mdxx.
I think I beg to differ though, at event yesterday, a group of us were on the fatter, scored hearts (high mdma) but one mate got these, and had one then another later on. He seemed pretty fucked, and it lasted quite a while. I would probaly say a good medium dose of mdma.

But no where near as good as the scored ones :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pills above are very ordinary. Barely threshold dose. Steer clear of them and do not be duped by people trying to flog them as the good white hearts.

The scored hearts are very good, considerably stronger than pills generally are these days. Previous white and green hearts with the score have tested at around 105mg of MDMA and these seem pretty much in line with that. Given most pills average 60 these days, you can see why people are finding these excellent, but also quite a munted high. I agree they are not the cleanest of pills.

good thing i've scored a few of the good white hearts.
yesterday at the festival on most of us were on them, and double dropping a heart with the old green squirrels was so awesome.
3 pills were more than enough for the day :)

Had those blue clover's or blue tree's at StereSonic...I could feel that warm rush you get, then you got to "peaking Level" but didn't quite get there if you no what i mean...

Nothing special tbh.

19650.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19650

Don't get too excited if your told you can get white hearts!
These are now circulating perth, it's been rated low-mdxx.
I think I beg to differ though, at event yesterday, a group of us were on the fatter, scored hearts (high mdma) but one mate got these, and had one then another later on. He seemed pretty fucked, and it lasted quite a while. I would probaly say a good medium dose of mdma.

But no where near as good as the scored ones :)

Very average I would avoid these if you can, railed one to begin with as I heard they weren't that great, Smelt like soap powder for your washing. The rumours were correct, I hadn't dropped for a few months to prepare for festival season and these just gave you a little buzz, like you were coming up, but never peaking. But luckily ended up being able to get a chunky white heart before going so saved that for beetroots :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In years gone by we would always avoid associating events with the consumption of pills. There is no reason for this to start happening again.

It adds nothing to the information you are trying to convey so please keep the names of events out of this type of discussion.

Those Green Nikes were on the news today haha. 14kg confiscated from sale at leavers. If they're pipez, it's definately for the best.
Nice one, cops :D

Status
Not open for further replies.