Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everybody wanting to about the Louis Vuitton's.. OMFG Best pill i had in ages, Double Dropped at 7:30ish, lasted a good 5-6 hours, non stop dancing, was intense, then dropped another two, was going till early morning chilling at home, dropped another one, lasted till about lunchtime, nice smooth comedown ~ only lasted for 30mins or so with a few joints.

Make sure you have chewies tho.. Apparently i was grinding my teeth hell bad, didn't notice untill i woke up today with a killer jaw :(

Anyway Louis Vuitton's ~ Highly recommend

Rumors about the pill taking ages to come up ARE true, took 45-60mins to come up, but worth the wait.

Last edited:
so, the green hearts were amazing, best i've had for a while, didn't take too long to come up abt 30 minutes and lasted for a couple of hours took another one and a half and kept me going for the rest of the night...easy to slp on just had a shower and was out, woke up feeling fine no real scatter :)

had a couple of friends try the white george washingtons, apparently they are decent pills, while they lasted but that wasn't too long apparently (and they don't have the highest tolerance)

For everybody wanting to about the Louis Vuitton's.. OMFG Best pill i had in ages, Double Dropped at 7:30ish, lasted a good 5-6 hours, non stop dancing, was intense, then dropped another two, was going till early morning chilling at home, dropped another one, lasted till about lunchtime, nice smooth comedown ~ only lasted for 30mins or so with a few joints.

Make sure you have chewies tho.. Apparently i was grinding my teeth hell bad, didn't notice untill i woke up today with a killer jaw :(

Anyway Louis Vuitton's ~ Highly recommend

Rumors about the pill taking ages to come up ARE true, took 45-60mins to come up, but worth the wait.

Absolutely agree with you ^^ 100% they are a fucking awesome biccy

OMG are you guys kidding me, I would rate them average at best they might be clean and stuff but rating them this high is just misleading. I would rate them a 6.5/10 maybe a 7 at the highest nothing more. I triple dropped them and peaked for like 2.5hrs or around their, nothing special but not crap either just like your everyday average MDxx pill...

OMG are you guys kidding me, I would rate them average at best they might be clean and stuff but rating them this high is just misleading. I would rate them a 6.5/10 maybe a 7 at the highest nothing more. I triple dropped them and peaked for like 2.5hrs or around their, nothing special but not crap either just like your everyday average MDxx pill...

I rated them the best pill i had in ages, cause its been like 4-5 months since i dropped :D.... Plus there's a lot of shit pills going around so it was good to get a good flip =D

agree totally mushi, seems as though some people are reacting differently though, mate of mine loved it, but didnt seem to last that long until he had to take another... i had 1 (didnt triple drop :p ) and it wasn't all that good, i dont have high tolerance either, far from it..

tested up fine, purple to black within 10 secs. :D

agree totally mushi, seems as though some people are reacting differently though, mate of mine loved it, but didnt seem to last that long until he had to take another... i had 1 (didnt triple drop :p ) and it wasn't all that good, i dont have high tolerance either, far from it..

tested up fine, purple to black within 10 secs. :D

What do you mean when you say it went to purple to black? What does that actually mean?

Sorry for the noob question:\

these lv's are so elusive
haha

people loving them cause they do the job
but people hating them cause they don't do the job well enough?
hm

these lv's are so elusive
haha

people loving them cause they do the job
but people hating them cause they don't do the job well enough?
hm

maybe they are somehow inconsistent with the amount of MDx in each one?? some may have a high amount and some very little? only guessing as to why people, including myself had different reactions... :)

What do you mean when you say it went to purple to black? What does that actually mean?

Sorry for the noob question:\

tested with a marquis reagent tester, gives you an indication of what the pill "may" contain

see link for more info, its a worthwhile investment!!!

http://www.enlighten.org.au/wordpress/kit-sales/

Explained for you right their GurnEr JoshE, I would strongly advise you to pick one up as well.

I actually thought you were joking when you asked, "What do you mean when you say it went to purple to black? What does that actually mean?" But now looking at it you were serious, you've got to be a n00b lol, but that is still no excuse to for not knowing what it was.. I've been testing pill for myself and friends since I was 15 cause you never know what your going to get when purchasing a pill.

I also reckon that all suppliers should also invest in pill testers so that they know there products are good and are not ripping us off!

Explained for you right their GurnEr JoshE, I would strongly advise you to pick one up as well.

I actually thought you were joking when you asked, "What do you mean when you say it went to purple to black? What does that actually mean?" But now looking at it you were serious, you've got to be a n00b lol, but that is still no excuse to for not knowing what it was.. I've been testing pill for myself and friends since I was 15 cause you never know what your going to get when purchasing a pill.

I also reckon that all suppliers should also invest in pill testers so that they know there products are good and are not ripping us off!

tell one n00b, and "hopefully" he/she might tell 10 of their mates about testers!!
we were all n00bs once :p :D

tell one n00b, and "hopefully" he/she might tell 10 of their mates about testers!!
we were all n00bs once :p :D

Yeah that's true n00bs talk about things like that a lot I have found... Well more these days then say 5 or 6 years ago..

maybe they are somehow inconsistent with the amount of MDx in each one?? some may have a high amount and some very little? only guessing as to why people, including myself had different reactions... :)

decent theory but i think that's still fairly subjective though

people are rating them mdxx high and some low and you have to take tolerance, gender, weight etc into account not just dose.

just got to hope for the best but expect the worst i guess
?

decent theory but i think that's still fairly subjective though

people are rating them mdxx high and some low and you have to take tolerance, gender, weight etc into account not just dose.

just got to hope for the best but expect the worst i guess
?

yeah i know thats very subjective saying that, probably unlikely that they contain different amounts of whatever it is that they contain. The point i was trying to make was the effects weren't that noticable for me, but they did a good job for a mate of mine. we both have low tolerance (ie: every couple of months), similar weight etc etc...

i don't hold a grudge, you get what ya get, and u always gotta expect the worst as you said, theres always next time!!! :D

I haven't had the LV's, but why would you want them when the beige suzuki's are around.
Tried them out over the weekend and they lasted me a good 2-3hours or so before i wanted to just sit down and chill out.
Highly reccomend them

I've got the white/beige Suzuki's, Green Aeroplanes & White LV's....

They are all pretty damn awesome... the suzuki's & aeroplanes are speedy... and the LV's are nice clean MDMA..

Depends what you like really... i had 3 LV's the other night and was loving it for hours n hours.... the peaking waves n rushes were awesome, whereas the suzuki's n aeroplanes are speedy where you're getting wicked eye wobbles, jaw clenching, leg movements etc.... and felt kinda scattered the next day. The LV's i took 3 sat night and felt fine sunday and took another 3 sunday night.. they are a good roll.

I know 1-2 months ago I was offered some white LV's. There is always more then one batch going around. Especially when someone actually brings out a decent pill. Some cheap cunt will make a copy batch filled with caffeine or speed.

I've got the white/beige Suzuki's, Green Aeroplanes & White LV's....

They are all pretty damn awesome... the suzuki's & aeroplanes are speedy... and the LV's are nice clean MDMA..

Depends what you like really... i had 3 LV's the other night and was loving it for hours n hours.... the peaking waves n rushes were awesome, whereas the suzuki's n aeroplanes are speedy where you're getting wicked eye wobbles, jaw clenching, leg movements etc.... and felt kinda scattered the next day. The LV's i took 3 sat night and felt fine sunday and took another 3 sunday night.. they are a good roll.

did u triple drop?
i only got two which im going to take at once. hoping it will work

i've never had an unsuccessful flip
don't want it to be the case this time! i'm so worried

bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.