Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii​

This thread has been created to centralise all Pill Info Requests into State/Territory specific groups. The reason for this change is due to an influx of PIR’s flooding the Australian Drug Discussion over the preceding months (Oct 08 – Mar 09). It’s important to note that this thread has not been created to limit the amount of PIR’s in AusDD, rather, it’s been created to ensure important HR information is not lost within a sea of requests on the front page. The goal is to centralise all general PIR’s within their locality specific threads, which will then allow for easier search functionality, as well as ensuring people don’t overlook PIR’s of specific HR interest. Rest assured that any pill that presents a ‘real’ threat to the health and well being of users will be afforded its own thread. Similarly, any pill that is in mass circulation and with a wide user base will also be afforded its own thread.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

It’s expected that it will take some time to become accustomed to the new requirements surrounding PIR’s. It is, however, in the best interests of the forum that we try and make the transition as smoothly as possible and with least resistance. If anyone has ideas on how to improve the Pill Reporting/Requesting system within AusDD then feel free to discuss it in the Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups thread. Any ideas and suggestions to make the forum a better place are always welcomed. :)

Pill info request - White smileys Perth

Colour: white with specks of beige
Logo: Smiley(inpressed):)
Size: 8mmx3mm
Scored: No
Bevel: yes slight bevel on face side
Texture: cleanly pressed, smooth and firm
Smell: None present
Taste: Bitter
Tested: No

It wil be my first time doin ecstasy and i plan on doin a half and seeing how i go... anyone had these and can provide some feedback? thanks

sorry bout bad quality of pic:( took it with phone

Attachments

• DSC00215.jpg
    DSC00215.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 247
Smiley's were pretty decent, dropped one after 2 other different ones, and I was pretty down and munted, it brought me up and I ended up with a good finish.

From what I can guess its a MDXX, with a form of amphetamine. About even though 50/50.

Take a whole one, don't half it :p.

this is my post from the now obselete perth pill thread...

had white smileys on fri nite, im pretty sure these beans made there way from sydney, not basing this on a whole lot just this report on PR saying that they were a very firm press and the author of that report is in sydney.

i went to chew my first one and reminded me of chewing up a dexie, very hard. had a reasonably bitter taste, not the strongest. eye wobbles and a bit of jaw clenching, all in all i wud buy again

link to sydney white smiley report http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=15110

Just got some white/biege @'s

Name: White/Biege @
Colour: white w/ brown flecks
Logo: @
Size: 8mm x 3mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: yes
Bevel: yes
Texture: appears well made, more on the chalky side, deff not waxy, the edge of the pills get chipped easy
Smell: somewhat chemical smell, i dont have the best nose
Taste: N/A
Reagent Tested: no

if anyone has any info on these i will be grateful, im guessing they are gonna be like the green ones that are suspected MDEA.

That green @ MDEA rumour came from pillreports. I doubt there is any substance to it and it is of course pure speculation without lab results.

I have an acquaintance who has seen the details of hundreds (>500) of results from quantitative testing over the past 8 years (WA only) and whilst MDEA VERY occasionally turns up with MDMA, this person, to their recollection, has never come across a MDEA only pill. So the chances are very slim.

@'s are strong pills, stronger than much of what goes around these days (and which the recent lab results suggest average a pathetic 60mg of MDMA; of those pills that are MDMA only and which make up the vast majority). I agree the body effects are quite pronounced but I am not convinced the reported lessened empathetic feelings is because they contain something other than MDMA. It may well be strength related.

Hopefully the results of these will be known one day, as there has been much speculation, and if I find out I will let you know.

Name: heart
Colour: green
Logo: pressed heart
Height: roughly 5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: n/a
Scored:yes
Bevel:no
Texture: seems chalky? and crumbly
Smell: not really sure
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: nope

Name: george washington?
Colour: white
Logo: outpressed face?
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: mg
Scored: yes
Bevel:no
Texture: smooth?
Smell:not sure
Taste:bitter
Reagent Tested:no

thanks in advance :)

finally figured out how to attach! :D

Attachments

• green heart.jpg
    green heart.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 233
  • white george washinton.jpg
    white george washinton.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
ah yes they look pretty similar (let's hope they are the same!:D), but i'd heard that these were a second batch so wasn't sure

Looks like the same press but way different in colour. Hopefully they are just as good. Also when you hear things like second batch and new batch that is just people talking bullshit. They have no idea.

Anybody have any info on White Mercedes going around Perth?

There a few reports on pill reports - There is a report of them in Melbourne which people rekon are the best pill they have had, where as there is a report for the batch in Perth, and people are saying there crap...

Anybody in Perth had these yet? Opinions....

I haven't tried any of these, but I asked around not just the people who had them, but also the people on them.
White Nazi's are apparently hell strong kick, but the peak lasts fuck all.
LV's aren't really intense, but they are a slow come up with lasts for a while.
I was reccomended beige suzukis over both of em.
And guess whats back in town everyone...white hearts :D

Anybody heard of LV's in Perth?? supposed to be the same as this http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15577 but unsure as the picture in the report is quite hard to make out.
Comments are mixed in that report (mostly good) but would be good to know of anyone local thats had them or heard of them or tested them..... :)

Check out the first page of the QLD PIR thread I did a report on them in their, I'm guessing they would be the same as a large batch was made and they would take a little bit longer to get to the west coast of Australia I'm guessing:\. Heaps are still floating around these parts and have been for about a month and a bit now, god I'm sick of them lol.

They are an alright pill I guess depending on who you are... I thought they were shit personally but I'm extremely picky when it comes to pills. They are a medium dose of MDMA and do the job, nice and clean no meth/speed present in them and easy to get to sleep on... So I would say get them if that's the only thing you can get your hands on at the moment.

LV's.... haven't had them but have a few mates that have some at the moment, heard mixed reports.

White Suzuki's.... fucking awesome :D...

Green Aeroplanes... fucking awesome :D

And... if those Green Hearts you posted are the same as the ones back in feb (the ones seith did a report on) then they are the best pills i've had or any of my mates have had in ages!... hope they are the same and are back in perth

:D

so do these lv's work or not?
the only thing i've found to be concrete from pr and here is that they take long to kick in. apart from that i don't know what to believe?

i got a couple i'm hoping they will do the job if i double drop. someone tell me i am right haha?

:(

I'd say give it a go... as far as i've heard they're a medium dose of mdma n people have mixed opinions on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.