Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly wait and get them tested.. better safe than sorry.. rather wait a bit to find out they are mdma than to be bzp or some other pip that will ruin the night.

Name: Pink Cupid

Colour: Light Pink almost white

Logo: Heart with an arrow through it

Height: 4mm

Diameter: 8mm

Scored: yes

Bevel: Yes on back maybe slightly on front

Texture: Very chalky, logo worn off on some

Smell: no smell

Taste: bitter/chemical

Reagent Tested: no

picked up a few of these and a mate would like to try one for his first time and don't want to give him a dud or something nasty.

looked like these:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18655
or
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17571

pillreports seems to have alot of conflicting reports on the cupids so if anyone here in the area has consumed recently input would be helpful :)

white mitsubishis

Name: white mitsubishi

Colour: white

Logo: mitsubishi

Scored: no (domed on side b)

Bevel: very slight, logo side

Texture: slightly course but not chalky, looks like an "advanced" mix

Smell: zip

Taste: bitter/chemical

they are smallish (prob 7-8mm dia), 4 or 5 mil thick, domed on the back, have that "spongy" look to them that i usually see on mdxx based pills... (that could just be in my head). look nothing like those featured in the media recently. from an old stash, know someone whom has consumed around 50 in the last few months without any adverse reaction so highly unlikely to be the PMA batch. same person claims they are "clean" and strong but that persons head is full of all sorts of alien chemicals so that could mean anything

can see a bit of crystal oxidisation starting to happen on the outside of the pill, that dirty browning effect, but most of it's buried pretty good

anyone got any experience with them? probably upto 6 months old. read somewhere that someone tried a white mitsubishi on the gold coast?

any input appreciated

White Disable/Retard/Handicap

Name: White Disable/Retard/Handicap

Colour: White

Logo: Disable/Retard/Handicap, very clean stamp in the center of one side.

Height: 4mm (Guess)
{they looked the same height, width and texture as the pink omegas.}
Diameter: 8mm (Guess)

Scored: No score.

Bevel: None.

Texture: Hard press, smooth with rounded edges.

Smell: Wasn't in a bag, couldn't tell.

Taste: Chemical, only slight bitterness though.

Reagent Tested: No.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks BL'ers :)

Disabled's were coming out of Adelaide some time ago

Most were low md+speed combo

I recommend purchasing a reagent tester

Thankyou PsiloSubNaut, I have a test kit but put in a PIR because I had a mate consume these but didn't feel anything off them.

I searched PR before I posted but was unable to find anything.

Will pass on the info, thanks again :)

Well quite a few mates had the Handicaps at Parklife on the weekend I caught up with them in the city at about 11-12ish that night and all were still pretty gaked! Said they were a pretty decent lot.. Mind you these kids don't have much of a tolerance and had multiple pills over the course of the day...

Name: 8
Colour: beige
Logo: 8
Height: 5
Diameter: 7
Weight: .29 grams
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: chalky, yet well pressed
Smell: STINKS ABSOLUTELY REEKS
Taste: bitter as
consumed: no

these pills smell sooo much. really stinks of something thats actually pleasant, but am not able to put my finger on what it is. you'd really like to have this flavor incense in ur house tho, i can't keep my nose out the bag. i licked it to see if it tastd like what it smells, does not at all. prolly the most bitter thing i've ever tasted.
i know real stinky and bitter can be good, these are chunky and have a really odd press with the indent int he back, and slightly rounded top. figured i would take the gamble and grab 'em cuz theres so much shit around... and all signs point towards being good. anyone care to shed some light on these suckers?
yeah, definitely smell bitter.

any more information on them?

I ate 2 the other night and they kept me moving for about 2- 3 hours, no real euphoria. Chatty to a lot of people. In saying that I did consume about 4 - 5 pots of beer.

Last edited:
Hey this is a second hand report, so it is pretty much hearsay, but mates had a few of the disabled's at Parklife. Didn't rave about them. Said they were average at best. This is coming from a person who has little to no tolerance. So be wary.

Name: Purple Ferrari
Colour: Purple
Logo: Ferrari
Height: 5mm
Weight: 30mg
Scored: no
Bevel: slight on both sides
Texture: speckled
Smell: no
Taste: bitter
Marquis Reagent Result: none
Mandelin Reagent Result: none

also

Name: Orange Smiley
Colour: Orange/Red
Logo: Smiley
Weight: 23mg
Scored: yes
Bevel: none
Texture: speckled / glittery
Smell: none
Taste: bitter
Marquis Reagent Result: none
Mandelin Reagent Result: none

Anyone had any experience with these? Can't find them anywhere on pillreports. The ferraris seem better pressed than the smileys.. The smileys look slightly waxy / glittery, not sure how to describe it.

^ There is some discussion of those pills in the social thread. The general consensus is they are to be avoided, for more info check the Australian drug discussion social thread. ;)

yeah i read the posts, i thought they were referring to pink ferraris?

Anyone know of these in Melb?
The logo is a disabled symbol - I know these were referred to as 'retards' last year, but these are different, no score, very crumbly, not domed.
2009101017672.jpg

Wow, they are huge.

I'd put my money on them geing Piperazines (ie TFMPP/BZP). They have the tell tale crumbly, almost wet look of piperazines - as piperazines suck up moisture.

Lick it, if it fizzes and burns then flush it.

^^^

Someone in sydney I know said he had white diamonds other week and said they did nothing and he ate 3 in a row.

let us know if these are bunk as well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.