Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a couple of the yellow ghosts on saturday with a few chums and the general concensus is that they aren't too bad. i certainly wouldn't say that they're great pills but they stack up against the white hearts and red transformers of last year, definitely one of the better pills ive had in aus which is good or bad whatever way you look at it. i didnt get as much euphoria as some of the other guys but i have a fairly high tolerance and i was pretty drunk and had had a bit of speed throughout the night. they felt fairly clean, the come-up was nice and smooth, no sickly dirty feeling. the come-down was ok too all things considered, i was pretty fucked over and manic from the speed and my mouth was pretty wasted but nothing weird or cruel. i reagent tested them with marquis, dark purple in about thirty seconds, no other colours present. i also had a couple of blue x's with me but i dont trust them, i tested them and came up with no change, maybe a very slight fizzing around some of the bigger particles. here's a link;

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16389

i would say these have a height of around 5mm rather than 4mm in the report (which is lies anyway, the comments are interesting), they are definitely bigger than the usual 6x4mm pill.

beige 8

Name: 8
Colour: beige
Logo: 8
Height: 5
Diameter: 7
Weight: .29 grams
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: chalky, yet well pressed
Smell: STINKS ABSOLUTELY REEKS
Taste: bitter as
Reagent Tested: no
consumed: no

these pills smell sooo much. really stinks of something thats actually pleasant, but am not able to put my finger on what it is. you'd really like to have this flavor incense in ur house tho, i can't keep my nose out the bag. i licked it to see if it tastd like what it smells, does not at all. prolly the most bitter thing i've ever tasted.
i know real stinky and bitter can be good, these are chunky and have a really odd press with the indent int he back, and slightly rounded top. figured i would take the gamble and grab 'em cuz theres so much shit around... and all signs point towards being good. anyone care to shed some light on these suckers?

ejymf.jpg

hopefully that works. check out the indent on the back....strange...

and as for the ghosts....there is a lot of variation in them. most all are quite good, but certain ones have more or less in 'em. try to eat the darker ones out of what u get, if you have a few from the same source notice the slight color variation. pretty sure theres not many batches around...all seem to be from those blokes with the mad beans eg scorps, squirrels
happy munting

MELBOURNE. There is a report on pillreports here http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16265 but just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with these as there seems to be a different batch in Perth

Name: Yellow Ghost

Colour: Yellow

Logo: Ghost

Height: Unknown

Diameter: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Scored: No

Bevel: No

Texture: Solid press

Smell: No real smell to the pill that i could tell

Taste: Fizzed when put on tongue

Reagent Tested: No

Okay, so I finally got an opportunity to try these, had three over the night, didn't mix with anything else (so I could really see what they are like), fairly clean pill, but feels like a hint of something else there. rolled from 11.30 to 5.30, good empathy, but also dancey. Easy to get to sleep, feel a bit wooley this morning but up after 5 hours of sleep (someone called and woke me).
I would put these down as a good medium dose, but deffinately not high (although could be judged high based on poor pills for a while, but I definately feel they don't deserve a high rating)
Nice bean, glad I got a couple more.

Party Safe people

I have a couple of requests in one - I've read reports about these pills but i havent really had much comparison.

So to anyone that's sampled a few of these, I'm wondering what is the cleaner/higher mdxx in:

[EDIT: Sorry, you have to follow the guidelines for the thread, please post more details or your posts will be removed. hoptis]

Thankyou!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pill warning: Green Suzukis

-Green, 3 score suzuki logo
-7mm x 4mm roughly, they were the same diameter as the White Mickey Mouses/whatever.
-Crumbly as all shit, the pill wore off on your hands
-Taste; bitter, but not MD bitter.

My friend had one, it melted in his mouth and he vomited it up abvout a minute later. A lot of people were tripping out on them, so I suspected 2CB, but after the events that followed taking it myself - I'd say Piperazine.

Over the night I took 3 mickey mouses, I ended the night with one of these. Bad choice. It started off like it was building up to a really big peak, then my stomach started contracting, I assumed it was from all the alcohol I had drank previously. I left early and went home, on the walk home I started tripping out, walls breathing, kaleidoscope vision, i trailed off in my thoughts.etc, felt like a mushroom trip to be honest. I was almost home and I vomited, and there was blood in my vomit. I started coughing and there was blood in my mucus. I needed to vomit because it was burning my stomach but I couldn't vomit anymore. It was fucking retarded.

Yellow Chinese Symbol-

I'm not going to bother writing a full report.. as i no longer have these pills. So i cant take measurements etc.

Colour: Yellow
Logo: Chinese Zhang/Zhong Symbol
Shape: Round, flat back and front
Taste: Bitter
Suspected Contents: Med Dose/low dose MDEA

As far as pills go for looks, they look like quality. But in my opinion on MDxx class drugs, they contain MDE. If you're of low experience with MDxx you'll probably enjoy it - but being older and having experienced it all 100,000 times - if its not MDMA/MDA it doesn't cut the grain.

I dropped one, gave it an hour to kick, felt sick, cold flushes, vomited, felt a bit fuzzy in the head - couldn't get the thoughts of wanting to go home out of my head.. I decided to take another, thinking to myself already that it was probably MDE could have fucked the 'set' of the trip, i dropped the next pill. Gave that another 45-1hr to kick, vomited again, same effects continued - not real addition to these effects.

That all said, my brother and his mate double dropped these, and were pinging balls - but they've not experienced any MDE type buzz's before, and i remember from the MDE pills of 05' (yellow tulips -mdma/mde for sure) the mdma mixed in with mde provides quite a nice munt out. So mixing this pill with a known mdma pill (mightymouse or something) would probably fair quite well

Anyone had these yet? Had look on PR but its only got the current rep on Blue Smilie, but there got diff shaped eyes pressed into them so its a diff pill.

Name: Green Smilie
Colour: Light Green mainly with white specks
Logo: Smilie face with oval eyes
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Weight: ? mg
Bevel: No
Texture: Very firm and doesnt break apart very easily
Smell: Rank! Smells very chemically or ' aniseedy ' as some would say?
Taste: ?
Reagent Tested: NA
Marquis Reagent Result: NA

Last edited:
Don't know if its just picture quality or what but those smilies look dirty as fuck. Aniseedy smell is always a good sign for MDxx though.

I had one and a half of those smileys Friday night. Problem was I had come down from a white mickey mouse and had drunk a fair bit of alcohol in between so it's hard to report back. Was definitely buzzing for around 3 hours, eye wobbles and talkin shit to people. Wish I could help more mate. Would like to hear you report back though.

Peace

Don't know if its just picture quality or what but those smilies look dirty as fuck. Aniseedy smell is always a good sign for MDxx though.

lol the pic is pretty spot on the are very dirty looking :\ Aniseed smell on these is jus a bit to aniseedy? Smells almost fake?

MDMA has no smell, it tastes bitter as fuck but shouldn't smell.

Aniseed smell is either added to fool you or just a dodgy synth

Sorry to say

I saw some brown smilies with some yahoo's mixed in also. They were same shape and speckley but definately brown not green. Crushing these open there is some destinct white powder, I didn't rail any of these to be sure but wouldn't be suprised at the presense of k. Different reports from different people varied from people quite enjoying them, to i feel sick this is something wierd. I got quite shakey shortly after ingesting, tho i was tired, then it took a long time before i started to feel different affects, which were quite minor and definately not mdma. The smell is ridiculous, unlike the white hearts with crosses, which although are small and flake off all over the place, are quite a nice little dose of clean mdma.

It is easy enough to say a pure chemical should have no smell but what street drugs are 100% pure? I have had many clean feeling MDMA pills that had an aniseedy smell to them.

Maybe this is coincidence but I am more inclined to think that it has to do with the fact that a common impurity causes this, an impurity that doesn't have to be present in large enough amounts to effect the feel of the pill to be detectable by smell.

is sassafras not the aniseed smell? maybe they just loaded it with unsynthesized sassafras oil or some shit all i know is when i had pure it didn't smell at all. I know some good beans do smell however i think its a ridiculous method of pill analysis imo

I wouldn't use it as a sign for pill analysis, I was pretty sure that it was safrole that caused the smell aswell. In my experience a lot of good pills have had that smell is all I was saying.

It is common knowledge that some dealers apply safrole/sassafras oil to a pill to make it test up positive for MDxx and obviously if this were the case the pill would smell aniseedy aswell.

I was just commenting on the fact that it is often smelled in good pills and just because MDMA is ideally 100% pure and odorless doesn't mean that it is often the case.

Aniseed smell is either added to fool you or just a dodgy synth

As i was saying

It is either added to fool you or left over from a dodgy synthesis.

I too have had some good beans over the years with the aniseed smell but more and more often in these times of shit pills I would use caution when this smell is detected.

It's now more common as a dodgy trick of the pill trade more so than a dodgy synthesis.

A few years back i wouldn't have even commented

^ Fair point man. I don't even indulge in pills anymore but from what I read and hear its gotten REALLY bad. Fuck the pill market, atleast when I buy other drugs even if they are shit the odds are I got a quantity of what I was paying for.

Name: Light blue fish

Colour: Light Blue with a few darker blue specks

Logo: Fish

Height: 3mm

Diameter: 7mm

Weight: 0.27 (Almost 3 points)

Bevel: Front & back

Texture: Smooth to touch, Hard pressed together

Smell: no smell

Taste: Very bitter

Reagent Tested: Yes