Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - RN/White with small black specs - Gold Coast

picadore

Bluelighter
8mm-4mm white with dark grey black specs hard glossy press flat top and bottom no score square cut edges they look a bit worn not the best press i've seen, the letters RN pressed into the front.

there seems to be a few of these around the GC at the moment haven't tried them yet although i got the chance to test one last night it tested ok.

Marquis: purple to dark purple in about 15-20 secs black in about 40 secs

Mandelin2: purple to black in about 5 secs maybe a slight reddish the light wasn't to good.

yea i got a couple of these for me and my friend the other night, a decent MDMA hit. only problem was it didnt last long. wounder wat RN stands for

peace

a friend of mine said she got to name these... could be bullshitting though, i will find out a little more info. aparently they are called Random Nights. will keep yas posted

RN were quite common in South Africa late 90's, now obviously this is a different batch to those but they were also relatively weak back then & I can't imagine many pill pressers trying to emulate this stamp unless its the same folk maybe. Bottom line is weak pills I reckon.

^^ That has nothing to do with this pill, diferent year and diferent place :\

friends of mine that tried these said they were stronger than the green mitsubishi,s each to there own i guess.

I have just had a big weekend on these pills, and i found them to be very good pills, quite strong and lasted for quite a while. Really nice peak with lots of eye wobbles and those warm rushes we all love to feel. I thought all in all they were very good and would get them again, pretty solid really.

Ive had these 3-times..... they dont look like a very good press. But they definatly do the job.

my friend promised money back guarantee he was that sure i wouldnt be let down.

Bottom line is weak pills I reckon.

and i reckon these pills are almost a grey colour with white and black specks, so I reckon why not call them grey nurses, lol.

Why do people just chip in pointless shit that has absolutely no relevance what-so-ever?

If you have tried these pills, then great! Share your experiences. But please dont talk pure shit :)

*looks at Deafbone* :X

The beige RN's that have been around Perth recently have had nothing but good reports from my mates.

Whether these are the same pill or not, I can't say. Photos work wonders!

They do sound similar, though. Very "worn" looking pills.

had these a second time on the weekend and again had a great time. i really wasnt expecting to get the full efects of it because i had had some meth before-hand and it was my second nite in a row on the pills. well i was wrong. awesome effects! had a really good time even from just 1 pill (i always wouldn have at least 2). havent had those effects from 1 pill in a long time!

had these over the weekend and found them to be great. good hit of mdma lasted around 3 hours which is good for me.

would definatly drop again

Had these on the gold coast three weekends ago, found them to be a good dose of MDMA, loved up, eye shakes, slept easy.

A friend of mine had some of these on the weekend with his girlfriend. Can agree they are a good dose of MDMA. He is a regular user and rolled for 3 hours or so. She was munted for about 4. LOL

Hmm... I live in Adelaide and had these on the weekend at home with some mates. Enjoyed them alot.
Not the best i've had, but the first dancy ones i've had for a while.
Very loved up, very energetic. very talkative. just my cup of tea.
getting some more of these i reckon.