• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request-Red Tulips-Sydney

the only reason there are 2 different colours is because these particualr pills are literally covered in white powder and as soon as it rubs off its a darker red , its just a matter of the handler holding one and not the other for too long

dynamo said:
the only reason there are 2 different colours is because these particualr pills are literally covered in white powder and as soon as it rubs off its a darker red , its just a matter of the handler holding one and not the other for too long

exactly

i didnt find this pill "great" at all. It was so smacky i literally couldnt move for 15 minutes...dont get me wrong it was the strongest pill ive taken in a while but lasted only an hr.

phew, so they're the same

Well, two are the same weight, which doesn't give any solid indication they contain the same ingredients or the same amount of each active.

If the two red coloured pills were from the same batch, inconsistency in colour may be indicative of poor homogenisation. If so, then % of active (strength) may also vary.

by the look of it there r at least 3 different pink tulips going round ive just checked my sydney 1s thinking they were the same as 1s on pill reports but measurements r wrong mine r smaller 8mmx3mm pale the rest is correct pale dusty looking, does go darker when wet(licked) but returns pale after drying and scraping and breaking shows pale pink with white through out pill so not just dusted, nice pill clean take bout 40min to come on and comes in waves until u take more, found it to be mda+little speed, like these 1s a very plesant nite out probable give mine a 7 1/2 8ish out of ten