Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info request - red/pink mitsubishi's

Had one of these two hours ago.

Still havent felt a thing.

Another thing i found id that with the ones i got, is that some are different thicknesses.
About 1mm difference in some.

This is so upsetting - I found this forum from pillreports because I was looking for info on these...haven't been out or taken anything since last new years, got these pills last night. They smell like hospitals!
The person I got them off can't get anything else so it looks like it will be red bull and vodka tonight :(

i was about to say! they smell like hand cleaner in the bag.

they are 100% duds, took a half last night and absolutely nothing.

the guy was pretty good about it, came and took them all back and is chasing something better today else giving a refund

i doubt everybodys supplier will be this nice about it... but this guys not happy either!

i dont know about the 1st pic ermmmmm but the second the one that synch posted is a nice clean pill and has heaps or reports on it (pillreports.com) rated an 8

The ones me and my mates have been munching on are exactly the same as the ones syntech posted (nice pic mate) and yes they take a looooooonnnnnnggggggg time to come on and I made the mistake of taking another after about 2 hrs, lucky for me I have a big tolerance and I was just really really proper fucked... not dead. But they are definitely the goods, only good thing in perth right now that I've come across.

we are talking about the ones at the top of the page. We all know about the 'legit' mitsi's

i had one of these did NOTHING
althought i was quite happy about 3 hrs after it for a few hrs but im blaming that on the music and people not this shit thing..
n the fkn faggot wouldnt refund them so i had one and got rid of another to a 'raver' that loved them, but it was probly just the g he had

hehehehe i finaly got to return these pieces of shit to the guy i got em off.......... he gave me orange butterflys and tabs that are blue with a V on it they both test black on impact...