• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - Red Mitsi - Adelaide

My appologies, I may have been a bit obtuse, What I ment was a different color by itself is no reason to be worried.
It goes without saying that all pills should be tested before purchasing / consuption.
I agree with you Fry-d- in that the authorities rarely note bad pills and bluelight cannot cover all potential bad pills. My meaning was more allong the line of good identifiers of bad pills CAN be testresults, bluelight, etc However none are truly authoritive or all encompasing.

Well, I must say, this forum is pretty damn good. I dont have a pill tester yet (but I have ordered one) so I cant check them out personally, which makes me appreciate the responses in this thread even more. The ones I have do appear to have the same characteristics as the ones from that link you just posted. Heres another pic, two on top were bought a day before the others, you should be able to make out the colour difference.

Attachments

• mitsu2.jpg
    mitsu2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 96
Please keep in mind that just because I said that there were White/Red and (I think the other colour was Blue) Mitzubishis circulating Australia and Europe, that contained PMA (a few years ago)... doesn't mean I AM implying that ones that are circulating now DO contain any substances even closely resembling PMA. All I was merely doing was trying to warn TheInstigator that these pills are not impossible to come-across, or non-existant. And... just because the Red/White Mitzubishis that contained PMA back then... a few years ago, were just that... A FEW YEARS AGO. Well, that doesn't completely annihilate the possibility of coming into contact with pills from that same batch containing PMA (highly unlikely, but nevertheless not "impossible").

Heck, I don't even know what the Shelf-Life of PMA is... for all I know it's only something like two years until it's quality starts deteriating. The whole PMA thing just came to mind when I heard "Mitzubishis", so I thought I'd post information. I am in no way trying to misinform the guy, merely just "filling him in" on something that could prove useful to him. Errrr... sorry once again.

Deformed_Neuron said:
Please keep in mind that just because I said that there were White/Red and (I think the other colour was Blue) Mitzubishis circulating Australia and Europe, that contained PMA (a few years ago)... doesn't mean I AM implying that ones that are circulating now DO contain any substances even closely resembling PMA. All I was merely doing was trying to warn TheInstigator that these pills are not impossible to come-across, or non-existant. And... just because the Red/White Mitzubishis that contained PMA back then... a few years ago, were just that... A FEW YEARS AGO. Well, that doesn't completely annihilate the possibility of coming into contact with pills from that same batch containing PMA (highly unlikely, but nevertheless not "impossible").

Heck, I don't even know what the Shelf-Life of PMA is... for all I know it's only something like two years until it's quality starts deteriating. The whole PMA thing just came to mind when I heard "Mitzubishis", so I thought I'd post information. I am in no way trying to misinform the guy, merely just "filling him in" on something that could prove useful to him. Errrr... sorry once again.

Haha it's all good man, afterall this is a harm reduction forum and thats what it's all about, there is nothing wrong with your approach ;)

im thinking there might be 2 batches..

because the ones i had in adelaide were bright pink, and some ive seen on pill reports are red. now it could just be cos of the dye, but some people have been claiming that these pills feel energetic, speedy, when i was just plain smacked out. on the floor. for quite a while. the girl i got them off was even sold them as "the smacky pills", and all my friends agreed that they felt way more relaxed than they had with any other pill. (dont jump to conclusions that theyre K, i think they are just a good dose of mdma with nothing else much added.)

Yeah, I have seen a lighter pills doing the rounds. If I get a chance to test I pill post results here.

people that are used to having a fair bit of mdma will find these pills energetic and clean for MDMA. people that don't often take large doses of MDMA get smacked out by these pills just because it's such a massive dose at once.
ive tried the lighter ones and the darker ones and i couldn't tell the difference. it’s very easy for your mind to start wondering and thinking that if the pills look a bit different they might be bunk…they are the same size, same design, same amount of flecks and they do the same thing for me. Don’t you guys find that pills tend to fade in later batches anyway? How about those grey T’s? they were almost white by the time they dried up.

chris is right, I find that good pills will feel "smacky" if all you do is sit down on them, as long as you're moving around and haven't had too high a dose you should have the energy to move around. I danced for a good couple of hours on one of these and for the 20 mins I sat down I did feel "smacked out" but broke through that 'cause I realised if I didn't get up I'd sit there for the rest of the roll and waste it.

so if you're finding yourself "smacking out" on certain pills and don't enjoy it, don't avoid the pills for "chargier ones" (who wants to pay for speed in their pills anyways?), just only take these in halves or something.. you'll be saving money

I wanted the smack, being at a party.. but I got the charge instead, and pretty much just couldn't sit still, while everyone else was sitting around.. The energy was actually pretty annoying when I think about it, I just wanted to sit as I usually smack out. So hmmm I smack at raves and charge at house party's :\

TheInstigator said:
Well, I must say, this forum is pretty damn good. I dont have a pill tester yet (but I have ordered one) so I cant check them out personally, which makes me appreciate the responses in this thread even more. The ones I have do appear to have the same characteristics as the ones from that link you just posted. Heres another pic, two on top were bought a day before the others, you should be able to make out the colour difference.

I wouldn't worry about colour variation at all dude. Remember the first batch of the Lexus's/A's? They varied a shitload in colour and all of them were awesome. I see no reason to suspect it isn't the same case with these Mitsubishi's.

Well, they turned out great. I ended up snorting half and sticking the other half under my tongue. I was talking so the taste was spreading around my mouth. I could only take 5 minutes of it before I took the remains down with some water. It did leave a weird sensation under my tongue though. I dont remember how long it lasted but just as a guess an easy 4 hours for me. The comedown was easy, but then again, all comedowns are good with me, except for alcohol that is.

sounds great. i used to snort pills until i started getting bad nosebleeds... only snorted about 8 pills over a few months and i was getting nosebleeds even a few days after snorting the pill.
i'm sure if you don't do it too often you'll be fine but just be aware how bad the binders in the pill can be for your nose.
if you're just starting though you'll want to try all the methods of ingestion to find which one is the best for you.