Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - Red Mitsi - Adelaide

TheInstigator

Bluelighter
Any bad mitsubishis going round?

Red mitsubishis that is. Just got some and cant try em out til the weekend. Im in Adelaide too.

I looked through the forum guidelines and didnt see anything that says this sort of thread is not allowed but I may have missed something, I dont know. If it is against the rules, I appologize.

had these in brisbane and they were great! none of my friends had bad ones.... don't know anyone in adelaide thats tried them though.

Given that you're a Greenlighter TheInstigator, I don't think the Mods will be harsh on you this time, they're usually pretty cool and your post would've been spot on, if you were maybe a tad more specific on the spoken pills.
You can try searching if any have been circulating your area on Pillreports.com, they'll surely have a post or two of em.

I myself personally haven't come across, nor-taken a "Mitzubishi" for ages, and the last time I got my hands on one (about two years ago) it was red, thicker than usual... and had very strong body-load after it wore off.

If you want to be a bit more knowledgable about what to expect in your pills, test them with EZ-Test Kit. :)

im in adelaide.
had them on the weekend. pretty intense. really smacky. i ended up laying in the middle of the dancefloor for quite some time in appreciation.
i still had enough energy to talk to whoever i wanted.

Ok, the pills are the same as the ones on pillreport. Red with white speckles, beveled on top, score on bottom with slight dome shape. All the reports on it are good but you know how it is, you never know. So Im assuming these ae all from the same batch but they're possibly not, which is why Im asking.

I had them and they felt very chargey, sort of like a high meth content, I took one at a house party and everyone was chilling, I could hardly keep still, and at the same time totally munted, strong eye and jaw wobbles. Off my fucking face, people asking me if I was alright, I was fine. However on the comedown I started hearing things, and started getting fun 'subtle' hallucinations. They felt like strong pills to me, however they seemed to have a high amphetamine buzz, maybe MDA, high meth content, or just a wierd combination.

One got me off, very chargey but didn't feel so clean

starions, colts, galants (not GSR ones) and early magnas are generally all ones to avoid. :)

Yes, I do vaguely remember a few years ago, that overseas (possibly in Australia as well.) I think that these Red Mitzubishis were floating around. Obviously a different batch... but anything's possible I guess.

A few people reported that these were a very harsh batch of pills at the time and a couple of people died from this very batch. (don't exactly remember how many people DIED.)

The pills tested positive to contain Para-Methoxy-Amphetamine. A deadly Amphetamine-like chemical, that has sometimes been passed off as Ecstacy. PMA is not usually a chemical one soughts out.

If I were you, I would test these Mitzubishis, just to be sure that there IS no PMA. I'm not saying that this batch does contain PMA. But, anything's possible... and never have any doubt of the un-healthy shit that comes in a pill. :)

Deformed_Neuron said:
Yes, I do vaguely remember a few years ago, that overseas (possibly in Australia as well.) I think that these Red Mitzubishis were floating around. Obviously a different batch... but anything's possible I guess.

A few people reported that these were a very harsh batch of pills at the time and a couple of people died from this very batch. (don't exactly remember how many people DIED.)

The pills tested positive to contain Para-Methoxy-Amphetamine. A deadly Amphetamine-like chemical, that has sometimes been passed off as Ecstacy. PMA is not usually a chemical one soughts out.

If I were you, I would test these Mitzubishis, just to be sure that there IS no PMA. I'm not saying that this batch does contain PMA. But, anything's possible... and never have any doubt of the un-healthy shit that comes in a pill. :)

Not that I'm disputing you but do you have anything to back up these claims, specifically the people dying off pills?

As always test your pills!

TheInstigator your almost there with your information request we just have a few guidelines we like followed. I've edited the title of this one for you, try and include all the details next time :)

OT: all bits-a-shities are crap, unless its got an evo badge ;)

had one of these in sydney last week, it was great, first decent roll since january. nystagmus, jaw chatters, ~3-3.5 hour peak, quite cruisy comedown, only slightly scattered the next day.

Fry-d- :- If my memory serves me correctly, there should be an article or two on erowid, related to PMA deaths somewhere in Europe, doesn't contain any information on Australian shit, not that I know of anyways.

Yeah Fry-d- :- Apart from the "word-of-mouth" thing... I can't provide you with any links regarding the reports of Red Mitzubishis containing PMA. Remember, this was heading onto about 3 years ago.

You'll come across numerous myths and possibly true stories regarding the famous "Mitzubishis" inducing adverse effects in alot of individuals. Seems alot of people are hyper-sensitive to PMA.

Various crud from Erowid.

Here are just a few excerpts from some information regarding PMA being sold off as Ecstacy. Also briefly mentions PMA-related deaths occuring in Australia. I'm sorry I didn't post any links to these earlier... I'm rather, erm... "Relaxed" at the moment, lemme just say that. ;)

The following was found from Erowid.org on:- http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pma/pma_health.shtml
"PMA Health
by Erowid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNINGS:

PMA, though quite rare, is occasionally sold as MDA or MDMA on the street.
There were a number of cases in the mid 70's where PMA was sold as MDA, leading to several deaths and it appears that something similar may now be happening in various parts of the world. Reports from Chicago (May 2000) have suggested that 2 recent deaths attributed to MDMA may have been cases of PMA sold as Ecstasy. Similarly, Australia seems to have had several cases of PMA deaths over the past few years.

PMA is more dangerous than MDMA.
At dosages from 60-80 mg (lower than those used regularly for Ecstasy), it can cause a sudden, large, and potentially fatal rise in blood temperature, body temperature and blood pressure. One of the recently reported deaths came after a young woman ingested 3 pills, not uncommon with ecstasy, but potentially deadly with PMA."

Appears after reading towards the end of this excerpt that PMA was circulating Australian sures, and *POSSIBLY* being sold off as Ecstacy.
Once again... you might come across your average "Joe-Schmoe-Blow", who likes to "Show" that he/she has complete enthusiasm to try just about every chemical known to man, including ones in the extreme "danger-zone" of recreational drug usage.
I doubt that there are many people on the streets requesting PMA as a party-drug especially. It hasn't got the best of effects followed by it's administration, alot of people appear to be rather sensitive to this substance, in much smaller dosages than MDMA.

Anyways... I stumbled across some of this shit about PMA being sold off as e in Australia. So, it's not un-heard of... just keep that in mind.

Fry-d- :- You've probably already read this information about PMA's presence in the rave-scene... but I'll post it for others to see anyways. Pretty interesting story about PMA in Australia. A few deaths followed by it's usage.

"CAROLYN WEBB was an attractive and sociable young woman. The former secretary loved partying and by all accounts was a devoted mother to her little son Daniel. Now six-year-old Daniel has been left an orphan. His mother "took what she believed was the ravers' drug Ecstasy but which turned out to be Paramethoxyamphetamine (PMA), a drug even more lethal than Ecstasy where the 'body literally races itself to death'."

Known on the streets as "Death", PMA looks like Ecstasy and has similar effects, but it is a chemical killing machine. Carolyn died on New Year's Day at the age of only 26. She is the latest of six known deaths in and around Adelaide during the past year in what has now become known as "The Designer Epidemic" in South Australia.

Other PMA deaths over the past year include: social worker Jacquiline Louch, 37; telephonist Yvette Newman, 24; kitchenhand Craig Demsley, 23; cook Alessandro Guizzo, 24; and in September the previous year Hells Angels' motorcyclist Alexander Radak, 35.

Police believe the true PMA death toll could be double or even more because not all deaths will have been investigated for the deadly substance. At present the epidemic seems to be confined to South Australia but the fear is that it might spread to other states in Australia and even to Britain and America and elsewhere.

The first recorded PMA deaths, of nine people in Ontario, Canada, were as long ago as 1973. Since then it seems to have taken a back seat until the fairly recent popularity of Ecstasy. Now it has resurfaced in South Australia and police believe it must be the work of an organised gang.

Detective Superintendent Denis Edmonds, chief of the State's Drug Task Force, says: "The ingredients are hard to get and some knowledge of chemistry would be needed to manufacture the drug. Also the laboratories where the drug is made would take a bit of setting up. It all adds up to a very organised job."

He adds he and his officers are liaising with Police Drug Forces in other States to find out whether some of the deaths attributed to Ecstasy elsewhere in Australia might have been related to PMA.

Assistant Police Commissioner, Rob Lean, in an official statement, said: "The message is very, very clear: if you value your life and the lives of your friends, don't use it and don't let others use it. There's nothing cool about melting down. It's a horrible death."

Wayne Chivell deals with death. He is the State Coroner and recently he took the unprecedented step of speaking directly to the media. At a press conference the father of three teenagers said in an emotional statement: "People think that Ecstasy is safe. It's not. It can be highly dangerous. And this drug is much more dangerous."

Of the risk to young people he said: "You have to tell them the truth about these drugs. They need to know they could be buying Ecstasy, or they could be buying something that will kill them."

Detective Senior Sergeant Terry Anderson, investigating Carolyn Webb's death, describes PMA as "absolute dynamite". He says: "You're just as safe picking a pill up out of the gutters as using the dealers. People using the drug are likely to start cooking from the inside out," says Professor Steven Allsop, Director of Education at the Drugs and Alcohol Services Council.

"You are playing with an extremely dangerous drug cocktail when you take Ecstasy. When PMA is added it is even more likely to disturb heart rhythm and cause meltdown than the original Ecstasy.

''No drug is safe but at least people should be warned that they might not be buying what they think they're buying."

Professor Allsop believes many people don't realise they are taking PMA. "It's very hard to estimate because it's an illicit trade. But drugs seized by police in the streets and clubs over the past two years show most Ecstasy tablets or capsules contain at least some PMA. Some are mostly PMA."

He thinks there isn't enough information to get the true PMA death toll in South Australia. "The difficulty is toxicology reports don't always detect or even look for evidence of PMA. And there are no published figures of the number of people going to hospital feeling unwell or dehydrated, but who might have taken Ecstasy or PMA.

"We're still puzzled about why death comes to some people and not to others. In a recent case two people went to bed together. One woke up. The other didn't. It could be to do with body metabolism, but we don't know for certain. We do know that PMA is most harmful when people have taken other drug cocktails and drank alcohol

"I think the manufacturers are a local group. I don't seriously think they're going to try to export to Europe but the recipe for PMA has been widely published in medical journals and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the Ecstasy deaths in Britain have a PMA element."

The illegal drug manufacturers have been warned they could face homicide charges.

Coroner Chivell says: "From a police point of view, the message to people who manufacture or deal in this product leading to death is this: It won't just be a drug investigation you will be facing. It may be a homicide investigation."

Drug testing stations in nightclubs is one proposal currently being considered, but this idea is getting a very mixed reaction.

Superintendent Edmonds says he will not rule out drug testing in clubs, but adds: "I wouldn't want to be seen condoning the use of illicit drugs. It would be dangerous practice to test a drug and then return it to the person, telling them it's all right to take."

Ian Horne, SA Manager of the Australian Hotels Association, says: "I'm not against the idea of testing in pubs and clubs, but I think that the reality from a community point of view is that it is absolutely impossible to stop the distribution of drugs.

"Police have outlawed drugs for a hundred years and haven't solved the problem.

"There should be some level of protection for young people who choose to use drugs.

"If these drugs are going to be available, they should be made as safe as possible. Until then we will continue to have deaths."

The Drug and Alcohol Services Council is currently drawing up recommendations for the control of dangerous drug use.

Professor Allsop says: "Drug testing is only one of the options being explored. The best way to avoid harm from illicit drugs is not to take them, but some people will continue to take them and they have to know all the facts.

"The main problem is that people aren't calling for help when they are suffering meltdown. They and their friends are frightened of being prosecuted for possession. If fewer charges of possession were made, more people might ring the emergency services."

The drug is Paramethoxyamphetamine, known as PMA or on the streets simply as "Death". It looks like Ecstasy but is made from different chemicals.

The effects on PMA creates a feeling of euphoria by blocking the hormone serotonin in nerve endings. Users feel they have endless energy.

The dangers: Users can start "cooking from the inside out". PMA raises the blood temperature, affects the heart rate, causes dehydration, increases the risk of convulsions and raises blood pressure, in some instances causing strokes and bleeding into the brain.

"There's nothing cool about meltdown. It's a horrible death." Victims become feverish and incoherent. They become so hot that even cold baths won't lower their body temperature. They start having convulsions. Eventually the heart or brain gives out. Meltdown can last up to 10 dreadful hours before inevitable death. "

Shooooofff!!! Finally, after all that... I'm really sorry for taking up so much space with all that text. It's probably not even going to get read (or probably already has) anyways.
Even though the era of PMA's presence in MDMA pills has probably passed and hasn't been heard of for a while now... it's still good to keep an extra eye out for this Para-Drug.

Hey, I read it all. Anyway, another question about the mistu's. This maybe considered a stupid one but Ill ask anyway. Yesterday I got some of the pills and today I got a few more because they seem to be pretty decent pills (according to pillreport). I got them from the same guy. The ones I got today are noticably lighter in colour than the ones I got yesterday. They are still red/pink but lighter. Im hoping this has absolutely nothing to do with anything but in the back of my mind Im thinking 'what if the first ones I got were good and the second ones a somewhat less potent'. I know that colour doesnt indicate shit but for some reason its really got me questioning the pills. I hope Im just over-reacting here. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• mitsu.jpg
    mitsu.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 97
Deformed_Neuron said:
Fry-d- :- If my memory serves me correctly, there should be an article or two on erowid, related to PMA deaths somewhere in Europe, doesn't contain any information on Australian shit, not that I know of anyways.

Yeah Fry-d- :- Apart from the "word-of-mouth" thing... I can't provide you with any links regarding the reports of Red Mitzubishis containing PMA. Remember, this was heading onto about 3 years ago.

You'll come across numerous myths and possibly true stories regarding the famous "Mitzubishis" inducing adverse effects in alot of individuals. Seems alot of people are hyper-sensitive to PMA.

You sure you dont mean the Double Stacked White Mitsubishi's containing PMxx of the year 2000 ? The red batch available now is far from PMxx. They are quite clean imo.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/results....0&S=pma&OldSort=DPD&NewSort=&SField=Substance

TheInstigator: I would not worry about the colour of the pills. If that worries you I would stick to the occasional panadol. As you probably know there is no quality testing on illegal drugs and the most likely explination is that there is less dye in the pills you got the next day. This could be due to the powder not being mixed with the dye consistently and is not at all unsual.
Generaly the only reasons for alarm are unusual test results or a warning from authorities or here on bluelight regarding the pill in question.

I tested these pills (reagent tested) and they came up fine. (See pill reports) A "subjective" test was all completed and it was decided that they are very nice pills.

they sound the same as the red mitsi's i had the other day, and they were pretty good. didnt feel like MDMA or speed or K, to me it felt like MDA, but i didnt test so i couldn't say for sure, but yeah thats what mine were like

Having taken five of these in a twenty four hour period two weeks ago, i seriously doubt they have pma in them. I am getting some more of the same batch tonight so i'll do the extreme test and post my results, although the dye from the pills may affect the test for MDA/PMA as the result is pink for a positive. anyhoo, i'll test em and post later.

researchemist: you the man, put an end to this controversy. It is fairly hard to argue with test results.

mongman said:
TheInstigator: I would not worry about the colour of the pills. If that worries you I would stick to the occasional panadol. As you probably know there is no quality testing on illegal drugs and the most likely explination is that there is less dye in the pills you got the next day. This could be due to the powder not being mixed with the dye consistently and is not at all unsual.
Generaly the only reasons for alarm are unusual test results or a warning from authorities or here on bluelight regarding the pill in question.

I completely disagree with what you've said here. I repect the instigator for trying to find more information after noticing a different colour to the pills. This can quite easily mean a different batch. Telling them not to worry about it is just silly. Always retest pills when they appear to come from different batches, never just assume.

There is plenty more dodgy pills around than the ones the authorities alert us to, that rarely ever happens :\

Even though i know this thread was started to determine the quality of a suspect batch of mitsubishis in adelaide, and i'm in melbourne, I did the tests anyway. I tested the pills with the EZ test extreme and found only evidence of secondary amines (ie. MDMA, MDEA, Meth). There was no evidence of primary amines(MDA, PMA, 2-CB etc) in the pills. This is not to say that your pills will be the same but for the piece of mind of melbournians the mitsubishis i tested were identical to the ones in this report http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=44082

Play safe people.