Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who uses concrete knows that an old bag thats been sitting there for a while goes hard but bashing it and it becomes a normal powder again.

Old bags I've had here (in qld) often become rock hard over a few months, due to the humidity, unable to be broken up with anything but a sledge hammer. I'd imagine pills would soak up heaps and become really hard in no time. Believe it or not, concrete and mortars are my passion. I spend at least a day or two every week using it and doing experiments. Besides an ongoing beautification project, I'm working on using a particular high volume waste product that's not normally able to be mixed with concrete.

p_d <3
11360-gp-cemnt-qcl-120.jpg

Info request: Green-blue stars

Name: Green-blue Stars
Colour: Pale greeny-blue. Maybe aqua? Really depends on the light. Darker flecks throughout.
Logo: Impressed five point star
Shape: Round, with a flat logo face, and a domed back.
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: Unknown
Scored: No Score
Bevel: No bevel
Texture: Very firm
Reagent Tested: Not Tested
Marquis Reagent Result: Not Tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: Not Tested

These may have been pressed in the same machine as the pink stars detailed in ( http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19687 ). The small raised lump on the edge of the logo face of the pill, clearly seen in the photo of the pink star, and present in every one of the greeny-blue ones.

Regardless, it's clearly a different batch.

Last edited:
pill info request!

Name: Ferarri
Colour: Blue
Logo: ferarri horse
Height: average
Diameter: average
Bevel: bevel on both sides
Texture: firm with a few dark blue/grey specs in them

picked these up in the brisbane area!

Any further info on these?? Im meant to be getting onto some ferrari's next week, think they may be red though

^^^^Their were two batches of red Ferrari's going around a while ago now, they looked exactly the same except one batch was stronger then the other.... Search back a few months for them and you should be able to find them!

Pretty sure mushi did a report on them for everyone... Their is also a report on pillreports.com of them if you search on their; hope that is of some help to you.

pill info request!

Name: White Chinese
Colour: White with brown speckles throughout
Logo: chinese - very hard to make out tho..could be something else, this is just my best guess
Height: average
Diameter: average
Bevel: none
Texture: i suspect they would crush easily as a few are chipped on the edges a bit

GC area...

I came across these on the weekend..

I was a bit skeptical considering the last couple of months in brisbane has been absolute shit, but I was surprised by these..

The first thing I noticed was that they lasted foul.. Just like an MDxx compound should..

The second thing was that they took forever for any of us that took them to start feeling anything.. it was around 2 hrs before we started feeling them which was a bit odd..

But I was munted, so I was happy.. Sat around talking shit, and had a bit of a dance.

I would get them again, but I'd have to parachute them, as just swallowing whole seemed to be the reason they took forever to hit..

Name: Green Ferrari
Colour: Green
Logo: prancing horse
Shape: Round\
Reagent Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: purple to black almost immediately

Thanks pioa77, good to see you also supply reagent test results. More posters to these threads should take a leaf out of pioa77's book.

White Smurfs

HAPE: round, flat on both sides
COLOUR: Pure white, no flecks
LOGO: full smurf body, its a cute logo
PRESS: indented
SCORE/SNAP LINE:nope
SMELL:Could not pick up a scent
TASTE: bitter, but not overly so, or lemon-ish
TEXTURE: firm, but will break if taken to with a knife
Marquis Reagent: No Reaction

Sorry I couldn't get a very good pic of these so I didn't upload it.

These are around the same size as your average pill, they chip very easily have have no scent..

They taste bitter, but not lemon-ish.

I have tested with Marquis (brand new bottle), there was no reaction what so ever..

I've just bombed one to see if they do anything but its not looking good. I also tried to rail it, but I got through about 1/5 and it burnt too badly to do anything else.

After 2 hours there are no effects to speak of.. Very disappointed as its such a cute press!

I've taken the info from my report on pillreports..

I know a friend of mine is not going to be happy as she picked some of these up as well for her 21st party tomorrow..

We had these white smurfs last weekend, tested with mandelin, very slight purple reaction, slightest reaction i have seen, no other colours.

One person doubled first up and another tripled first up, which got us flying after about an hour, but I do not believe these to be MDMA as there wasn't a lot of euphoria and noticed slight visuals early on. Very very chatty and chilled out high. Last about 3 hours before needing to redose and from that point it was every hour.
Come down was as per usual, although some friends said that once they came down they were felt very ordinary, enough so to make them say they wouldn't do these ones again.

So yeah, get you fucked for sure, but very mixed experiences on the come down. Some would do again, some wouldn't.

Id honestly would not bother to try and get anythign in qld at the moment, look at all the recent reports here and on PR.com its just not worth getting ripped off

The Puppy, if you look further up the page you'll see that last weekend I did come across some decent pills, there are good ones out there, but its really pot luck...

And from Pheegen's post I was thinking it could have possibly been 4mmc in there, I'm not sure how it reacts to testers though, that's just from the inital reaction and the redose time..

Also from the way it burnt like all hell, but then I haven't been able to rail anything since I went to melb and had some 4mmc, fucking stuff wrecked my nose...

Hey guys,
I got onto some orange stickmen over the weekend, same press as these...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19685

The only difference was that mine were a distinct orange colour, and the press is much easier to make out.

Anyway, these were the best things I have come accross for a fair while in Brisbane. I was already quite drunk and had one pill (blue radioactive) before taking these. I only had two of these for the rest of the night, and when they hit it was really intense with strong eye wobbles, and they made me real chatty and loved up like most pills do. I don't think they were pure mdma though because they werent as empathetic as some other good pills that i have had in the past.

I did lose track of the time a bit, but i think I had the first one at about 12 and the second around 2.30, and i was well chopped to about 4.30, even when i got home i was feeling slight effects to about 9am. I also found it impossible to sleep till about lunch time the next day (however my mates didn't have this problem, so could just be me). I should also note that mates that had these on the weekend reported having visuals from them, although that was not my experience. They were not cheap, but def worth it compared to what else is going around brissy atm, will be saving the rest of them for a good occassion ;)

Sorry I couldn't get a very good pic of these so I didn't upload it.

These are around the same size as your average pill, they chip very easily have have no scent..

They taste bitter, but not lemon-ish.

I have tested with Marquis (brand new bottle), there was no reaction what so ever..

I've just bombed one to see if they do anything but its not looking good. I also tried to rail it, but I got through about 1/5 and it burnt too badly to do anything else.

After 2 hours there are no effects to speak of.. Very disappointed as its such a cute press!

I've taken the info from my report on pillreports..

I know a friend of mine is not going to be happy as she picked some of these up as well for her 21st party tomorrow..

The friend I mentioned did end up eating these on the weekend, and reported that she was chatty, and dancy but definitely not munted..

I have no idea what these are, but it has been reported that you definitely need to eat more than one to feel some effects

Name: Green Ferrari
Colour: Green
Logo: prancing horse
Shape: Round\
Reagent Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: purple to black almost immediately

I had these over the weekend. Racked up 2/3 of one. Then swallowed another one just over an hour later. Got VERY little to nothing from them. I don't indulge much so tolerance isn't an issue.

Ash, i do not think they were 4mmc in them, i've had 4mmc, and the first hit lasted too long, almost three hours, never get that out of 4mmc. Plus, there really wasn't much empathy, i would have got more empathy from 4mmc then what we got from these.

When I had 4mmc there was no empathy, no euphoric feelings, nothing but a bit of an amp effect.. And everyone else I knew on it was absolutely fucked..

And I would of had about 600mg throughout the night.. not one single little thing..

I've just crushed and mixed another 2 of the smurfs to see if there is any effect in higher doses.. So far I've been bouncing around my room a bit, but I was doing that sober... Happy hardcore has that effect on me..

I re-tested with marquis too, there was the slightest orange ting after a minute or so..

well I've eaten three of those little smurfs..

And well theres plenty of energy, I'm been stomping quite a bit just by myself on my balcony listening to krankydigital..

I've got moderate pupil dilation, and colours seem a bit brighter.. But its definitely not an MDxx compound.. In fact I have no idea what it is..

Speed alone doesn't get this type of effect..

well now i heard it all...
I used to have this poster stolen from police station about how heroin, pesticides and cleaning chems are in pills.
Great poster good for a laugh like that reefer madness propaganda.

Originally Posted by ashstorm View Post

Need I say anymore ?

there are many types of piperazines ... this sounds like bzp on its own as when mixed with tmfpp you really trip out and that mix does make alot of people sick.

These sound like straight low dose bzp mixed with caffiene and possibly Domperidone (trade names Motilium, Motillium, Motinorm and Costi) <--- generally to suppress nausea and vomiting

alot of pipe pills in america have this now so you get off your head somewhat but don't get sick.... Wouldn't be surprised if this is being added here now ...

If you have purchased these for new years I would go easy on the alcohol and don't mix different pills as that will really fuck you over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.