Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis​

This thread has been created to centralise all Pill Info Requests into State/Territory specific groups. The reason for this change is due to an influx of PIR’s flooding the Australian Drug Discussion over the preceding months (Oct 08 – Mar 09). It’s important to note that this thread has not been created to limit the amount of PIR’s in AusDD, rather, it’s been created to ensure important HR information is not lost within a sea of requests on the front page. The goal is to centralise all general PIR’s within their locality specific threads, which will then allow for easier search functionality, as well as ensuring people don’t overlook PIR’s of specific HR interest. Rest assured that any pill that presents a ‘real’ threat to the health and well being of users will be afforded its own thread. Similarly, any pill that is in mass circulation and with a wide user base will also be afforded its own thread.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

It’s expected that it will take some time to become accustomed to the new requirements surrounding PIR’s. It is, however, in the best interests of the forum that we try and make the transition as smoothly as possible and with least resistance. If anyone has ideas on how to improve the Pill Reporting/Requesting system within AusDD then feel free to discuss it in the Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups thread. Any ideas and suggestions to make the forum a better place are always welcomed. :)

pill info beige blanks gold coast area

my humble apologies lil angel i will try again
im looking for some info,cant seem to find any on pillreports (im on the gold coast)8o
Name: blank
Colour: beige/white with brown specks
Logo: none
Height: 3-4mm
Diameter:8-10 mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: no score
Bevel: no bevel
Texture: semi hard
Smell: strong smell of aniseed even off one pill
Taste: not tasted
Reagent Tested: not tested
Marquis Reagent Result: not tested
Mandelin Reagent Result:not tested

Last edited:
Hi Moby Twice

Im not sure if this will help, im new here so not sure what i can or cant post or even if this will be of any benefit.
Marquis tested a pill of exactly the same description as the blank, only diff is this one was a smiley press. The results were good indicating mdxx. Im a bit further north then you so it may not be the same batch considering this was stamped.

Ummm if the only difference was that it was a smiley face then it is not the same pill.... Blank, smiley face seems to be a pretty big difference to me!

Not starting off to well on this board hmmm. But I guess everybody has to start somewhere even if it is on a bad start hahaha.

yeah thanks anyway,but these are def blank,domed both sides and like i said that strong smell of aniseed.kind of solid press,i guess i should get a tester.......

ive had another look,they could be white/beigey colour with brown specks... cmon kids someone know something? i will try and upload a photo

Hi Moby. Have seen the same (I'm on the GC), have not had any but a friend in Bris swears they are MDA. Sorry I have not any more info on quality or anything.

hey thanks Raver, appreciate your feedback, test results sound promising.any more info or reports would be welcome bluelighters : )

Pill Test Results...

I purchased a Marquis test kit recently and tested a pill with the reaction being a vibrant beautiful green colour. No other colours were visible and the reaction was pretty quick. The colour chart indicates a 2cb substance. Would this be correct? Could this indicate a pipe pill as someone has suggested? Im new to this and a tad bit confused...info please!!

Name: Coat of Arms??
Colour: Beige, although looks brown due to the extreme speckling throughout.
Logo: Not clear, very hard to distinguish.
Height:
Diameter:
Scored: No score
Bevel: There was a bevel on both sides, but like the logo was hard to see.
Texture: Hard press, smooth surfaces, extremely speckled.
Smell:
Taste: Awful
Weight:

Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent: Vibrant Green
Mandelin Reagent:

Last edited:
Would most likely be some type of 2c-x substance if my memory of the chart recalls me correctly lol.

Ummm just a suggestion but maybe do a 'Pill Info Request' in your areas thread and see what people say back about it... What pill was it by the way? Try a search on pillreports as well and see what turns up about your pill, some presses are known to only ever have a 2c-x substance in them like the SM/WS pills that were going around a while ago...

I have not heard of pipes testing this way before but I could be wrong...

Thanks for the reply mushy.... I did the report on pillreport, im living pretty isolated and there doesnt seem to be any or many other ppl in my area posting on there that ive seen yet.
Check out the report all the info is there, it definately was a trippy pill. I got a bit confused and thought it may have been a pipe pill but luckily it seems they havnt made it out here yet. Is it uncommon to get 2c-x in a pill? I have many non believers!!

It was hard to see the logo, i couldnt make it out, but my girlfriend who got them said it was coat of arms?? It was like a beige colour but was so specked it looked brownish, quite ugly really. im in north west region.

It is pretty uncommon these days as the 2c-x line of compounds have become more popular and hence it being more widely available in it's pure form... Well I'm comparing this to 3 or 4 years ago anyways.

Umm chuck a report up in here just modify your original post other wise this thread will be closed soon as it doesn't meet the guidelines for a pill info request.

Try and fill in the blanks as much as possible:

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Weight:

Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent:
Mandelin Reagent:

If you don't then this thread will become closed, so better to do it then not as a lot of people prefer to use this site as to pillreports, I know I sure do anyways... After you have done that one of the Mods will move it into the corresponding areas thread.

wtf is a pipe pill?
Seems I've been out of the loop for some time :-S

Piperazine or however it's spelt pills, BZP, mcpp, tfmpp I think it is all that stuff... The crappy old legal party drug line.

Check out this link for a little more info http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml , just navigate around the page, the deeper you look the more informed you will become and hence the more informed will be people that we hope you will tell about these nasty things that they are trying to pass off as ecstasy pills...

Last edited:
Blue hearts

Colour: blue with a few white & black specks
Logo: heart
Texture: firm press
Smell: no smell
Taste: chemical taste bitter not sour

Blue Heart

Colour: blue with a few white & black specks
Logo: heart
Texture: firm press
Smell: no smell
Taste: chemical taste bitter not sour

Ahh yes a mate had these 3 weeks ago not sure what they are like but they are made in Sydney so maybe try asking in their. Came from the same guy who does the blue Chinese symbols and blue Ying and Yangs they are all the same dimensions and same colour exactly.

They seemed to be pretty decent med dose of MDxx I would say and usually a little bit of meth in them. So I would say they are alright man but I'll ask my mate next time I speak with him to see what he says...

Status
Not open for further replies.