Weight: Unknown
Scored: No Score
Bevel: bevel on both sides
Texture: firm with a few dark blue/grey specs in them
Reagent Tested: Not Tested
Marquis Reagent Result: Not Tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: Not Tested

picked these up in the brisbane area!

Please read the below information, then view my blurb below it.

Name: Unknown
Colour: Blue
Logo: N/A
Height: Unknown
Diameter: 11mm!!!
Bevel: No Bevel
Texture: Slightly Sticky, but smooth.
Smell: A little fishy perhaps?
Taste: Untasted

These are quite big pills, with no logo.

Pic:

pic1be.jpg

Link--> Incase imageshack disables direct img tagging.

\

I too picked these up last night(Gold Coast), got them through a friend and my first thought was very dodgy.

They are the same shape and colour, texture is the same, slightly sticky but smooth.

I found once they were broken in half the smell is something akin to ammonia and taste was bitter. So far these are untested but searching for tester atm.

The friend I got these from said they were "smacky pills". Which to me leads me to think a dose of MDxx. The coating is also elastic that I can peel off with my finger nail, inside they look a mix of speckled white and brown.

If unable to find tester I will be orally testing these later in small halves.

image012og.th.jpg

'edit'

Have managed to test these with Mandelin kit and instantly turned black/purple. I had also orally dosed a half yesterday and tried snorting the other half to which I discovered stung uncontrollably for 10 minutes from one line and ended up eating the rest.

I had a buzz for about 2 hours. Certainly with more and in a different environment effects would be better. (I was home listening to music).
image013yu.th.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Purple fish
Colour: purple
Logo: fish
Height: average
Diameter: average
Bevel: No Bevel
Texture: firm
Smell: no smell?

brisbane area!

Here's a picture of the Hypnotic pills guys:

hypnoticpills.jpg

It's strange how it reacted to the reagent tests....

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some safrole-based additives that react similar to Mdxx with testing kits. This is nothing new really, they have been around for quite a few years in legals and illegals.

Thanks for the replies guys, definitely wont be getting these through the same guy again.

Odd how it did react with the kit and the effects of them.

'edit'

Took 2 of these yesterday(may aswell try 'em while I've got 'em) DO NOT exceed anymore than 2 in a single sitting. I had some mild visuals but mostly it just sat me in my chair. Reminded me of the time I took DMT but no where near the visuals.

Still gutted a close friend sold me these, very angry but violence is not the answer.

Last edited:
Anyone got any info on these:

Name: Blue/Green Target
Colour: Blue/Green
Logo: Traget/Circle/Bullseye
Texture: chalky, crumbly

Name: Aqua Bart Simpson
Colour: Aqua
Logo: Bart Simpson head
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm

These are in Brissie. Have seen a report on pillreports for blue barts low mdxx hoping these may be different.

pill info request!

Name: White Chinese
Colour: White with brown speckles throughout
Logo: chinese - very hard to make out tho..could be something else, this is just my best guess
Bevel: none
Texture: i suspect they would crush easily as a few are chipped on the edges a bit

GC area...

got these! they were sold to me as white stickmen! but i also thought they looked more like a chinese symbol! but they really could be anything! friend had some of these on sat nite and sed they were med mdxx!

these are larger then normal pills aswell! quite higher then usual.

Last edited:
Name: Aqua Bart Simpson
Colour: Aqua
Logo: Bart Simpson head
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm

These are in Brissie. Have seen a report on pillreports for blue barts low mdxx hoping these may be different.

mate had one of these the other nite! said he felt little effects and fell asleep soon after....

Last edited:
Beware!

I just love being ripped off...

1jpgv.jpg

Name: Blue-Green Circle/Target/Bullseye
Colour: Blue/Green
Logo: Circle/Target/Bullseye
Bevel: bevel on both sides
Texture: Chalky, like concrete powder.

Go these from a supposid reliable source. These have been pressed with concrete powder and chalk. I had already read some of the reports after I had obtained them, so it was too late. Upon licking one it tasted like concrete. Chewed one up and it was literally not liek any pill. It has been pressed with hard rocky concrete powder. Complete duds. Stay far away if offered them. Brisbane area. Sorry about photo, phone cam is bad!

If it was concrete powder, it would absorb moisture from the air and go hard and there would likely be a few broken teethed or very constipated users around, so I'd doubt very much it would contain cement (calcium and other oxides; fly ash etc). More likely the substance is chalk (calcium carbonate) and/ or calcium sulphate (plaster of paris).

Note, you can test if calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is present; get a shot glass, some vinegar and a lightened taper (long match etc). Put the pill, or part thereof in the glass, add small amount of vinegar and light and hold the match just above the fizzing. CO2 will be released if CaCO3 is present which should snuff out the match.

If it was concrete powder, it would absorb moisture from the air and go hard and there would likely be a few broken teethed or very constipated users around, so I'd doubt very much it would contain cement (calcium and other oxides; fly ash etc). More likely the substance is chalk (calcium carbonate) and/ or calcium sulphate (plaster of paris).

Note, you can test if calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is present; get a shot glass, some vinegar and a lightened taper (long match etc). Put the pill, or part thereof in the glass, add small amount of vinegar and light and hold the match just above the fizzing. CO2 will be released if CaCO3 is present which should snuff out the match.

I have used cement powder etc before and I swear tthere was at least some in these, they literally had hard chunks of 'cement' /rock/gravel in them and were very hard. I put my remaining few in boiling water and they do not dissolve, could only break down into hard chunks. It was literally like chewing on gravel when i chewed one up.

Really. Geez that stinks. Who in their right mind would use such a thing, when there's so many other easily obtainable things to use as a binder? Let's hope there's not horror stories to follow.

Yeah it sucks. The thing is i obtained threm from a usually 'reliable source' through a friend, by the time i foudn out what they were on jumped on pill reports, I saw one dealer report then one comment saying they were duds.

Im seriously not going to even bother anymore- sick of being ripped off. Theres so mucvh junk going around. Ive only been experimenting with MDMA this year, and have been given Pipes, concrete pills, duds etc probably only 5 out of 10 or so times ive obtained MDMA. :(

concrete powder is used and it actually holds the pill together well and with moisture making it rock hard well yes but not as bad as you would think.

anyone who uses concrete knows that an old bag thats been sitting there for a while goes hard but bashing it and it becomes a normal powder again.

using water of course then sets and is rock hard but only when its totally saturated.

I have heard of concrete being used before and was in queensland as well ...

I think I would rather a pill thats been made with omo and is mdxx high .. lol

people using concrete powder in pillpresses are hillbillys and use whatever method that works to make a pill to hold together instead of using readily available binders and using the weight on the press to hold em together.

If you had a concrete pill thats a month or so old then yes with time it would get harder and harder.

I hope you have a dental plan ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.