Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - Pink/Red Hearts - NSW

eKLaB

Bluelighter
G'day, was talkin to my m8 this arvo tryin to organise myself a couple of bikkies for fri night when he told me about a new pill out called "Hearts".
I know the details are sketchy but I've looked on pillreports for them but the only recent report is 30 Dec 03.
They're heart shaped with even score down the middle of the heart. Possibley pink or red with a strong dose of MDMA.
It would be greatly appreciated if anybody has got their hands on these and could pass on any comments. I'm guessing more than likely that they've come from Gold Coast or Brissy cause I live only 2 hours from Brissy.
He also said they came out for valentines day.
Made him very luvvy but not very chargey.

Cheers, eKLaB.

[edit] title changed to follow the guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow the guidelines when posting info requests.

Pill info request - name/colour - location

Include your state or location and all the details about the pill, not it might be red or pink.

oops....
Name: Heart
Colour: Pink/Red
how's that :p .

I had *some* pink hearts in Sydney and Newcasstle around and on New Years Eve...everyone thought they were really good. Seemed like a good Mdma pill to me, kinda short lived, but could sleep easily.

but i doubt they'd be the same hearts.

Thanks for the input diegoblunt.
I'm not too worried about these anymore so this thread can be closed.
Found out I can get some Yosamitys tomorrow night so I'll be chasin' them up no doubt!

These hearts are around the north coast too. I'll attempt to obtain a pic and test results tomorrow. They are mentioned on Pill reports Pink Hearts

Pink Heart

Test Results:

Marquis: Purple --> Black

Mandelin: Purple --> Black

Simons: Blue

Robadope: No Change

All reactions and colour changes were over 1-3 sec except Marquis which took ~20 secs before turning from purple to black.

Last edited:
Thanks p_d!
Didn't end up gettin them,got a couple of "Versaces" instead.
Very weird pill but mood and atmosphere played a big part fri night.
Thanks again, eKLaB

I had these a few weeks ago

bit too speedy for my liking maybe i got copies but it was in a heart shape. the guy I got it off reckoned they were heaps strong. now heaps strong in my book means in that corner over there with my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I didnt get that and they didnt last that long (a couple of hours unlike pills like the blue aliens which lasted nearly 4hrs). I give them an average rating.

yeah i'd give em a 6.5 / 10 tops, they were pretty weak imo... the ones we had were identical to p_d's pic. People that hadn't rolled for a month or so were wasted off them, those of us that had rolled more recently noticed they took a loooong time to come on (1 1/2 - 2hours)

Sorry to bring back an old post but these hearts were BS!!!
Got a few bikkies of the exact same in p_d's pic, intense MDxx feelings with hallucinations and eye wobbles.
Very nice double dropped, very dancey! 8o

eKLaB =D

BS is a negative.

please dont confuse the situation anymore than it is.

bs = bullshit = crap = waste of money.

then you say that they were good.

make up your mind scattered kent ;p

BS is not really negative it just depends on the context in which you use it.
BS is slang around my parts for good/amazing/ pretty much over the top!
These were exactly that, BS , nor were they a waste of money when they're free =D .

^lol...

I haven't had these pink hearts, but thats the best 'looking' ekkie i seen in ages...hope they come around my way if they are still doing the rounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey girls. I got tha Pills! Thats right, tha Pills! - Habib