Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had mates that have plenty of them and not much happend off one but a few of them had fun off 2 another mate had 5 and still wasnt in a good place id say low dose of both substances if u look back a few pages u will see some others experiances am uploading the pics now os will have the shots up soon. thehy tested up good quick reactions to all reagents well execpt robadope

Blue and pink cupids

Heres a pic of the test results the blue is the one on the outer edge and pink is the inner they are both the same in substances just the inner (pink) reacted a little bit better eg: quicker and less meth reaction but it was still present.

Name: Cupid
Colour: Blue and pink
Logo: heart with an arrow going throught it downwards from left to right
Height: 5mm with slight domes on back and front
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 290mg around about
Scored: Yes it doesnt go all the way to the edge on 1 side kinda werid there is a pic
Bevel: Yes centre come out with flat edge
Texture: Chalky
Smell: Slight aniseedy smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple to black
Mandelin Reagent Result: Puruple to dark purple with green edges
Mecke Reagent Result: Green to dark blue
Simons Reagent Result: Royal Blue
Robadope Reagent Result: None

Last edited:
Pink cupid

These are the other pink cupids that are floating around

Name: Cupid
Colour: Pink
Logo: heart with an arrow going throught it upwards from left to right
Height: 4mm with slight dome on back
Weight: 270mg around about
Scored: Yes it doesnt go all the way to the edge on 1 side kinda werid there is a pic same as the other pink and blue ones
Bevel: Yes on front side
Texture: Chalky
Smell: Slight aniseedy smell
Taste: Bitter
Mandelin Reagent Result: Puruple to dark purple with green edges
Simons Reagent Result: Royal Blue

Extreamly similar to the other cupids. Had a few freinds have them on the weekend very similar experiances noted by all again similar to the others.
I think there from the same makers as the blue and pink above from the same score/snap line.

Brown euro

These are the brown euros that smell like some sort of vitamin i think centrum some thing vitamin B one freind said no doze i take them all the time and definatley not one freiend also said a greyhound worming tablet.

Name: Euro
Colour: Brown
Logo: € euro currency
Height: 3mm
Weight: 220mg around about
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Yes on front side
Texture: Hard well pressed
Smell: Vitamin kinda smell
Taste: Bitter with an after taste of the smell
Mandelin Reagent Result: Puruple to dark purple with green edges more green than purple after about 1 min or so
Simons Reagent Result: Royal blue heaps dark

Because of the huge reaction to simons reagent i think that these have a lot of meth and some MDxx in them around a 2 to 1 raito the quick reaction to purple then to green in the mandaline also backs this up.
Freinds had consumed these on the weekend and the week before and back these claims as well one particular mate had 5 in a night and didnt sleep for 2 days. being only .220g this means that there cant be much of anything in there bing there has to be binders in them not sure how much needs to bind a pill but theres not much weight there to work with...

All the tests are in the same fashion starting from the bottom and going clockwise is mandaline, marquis, mecke, simons and robadope.
Hope this helps some people and clears up some issues.

Last edited:
^^^ no worries lil angel, i like to do my bit for the community when i have the time to put in a little effort and that hasnt been much lately enjoy =) :)

Last edited:
Pink Playboys - Newcastle

Pill Info Request.

NAME: Pink Playboy
CITY: Newcastle
LOGO: Indented Playboy Bunny
COLOUR: Pink

DIMENSIONS: 3x8mm
WEIGHT: 0.26g
SHAPE: Round. Domed on rear.
EDGES: 90 degree bevel on front. Domed rear. Score.
SCORE: Score on domed rear.
SMELL: Very strong smell present. An almost minty chemical smell in bag. Possibly a sweeter sultana smell present.
TASTE: Bitter chemical taste.
TEXTURE: Firmly pressed pill. Matte (not glossy at all). Noticeable residue left in bag.

REAGENT TESTS: Refer to photo for test results. Not the strongest reaction I've seen, however, would seem to indicate the presence of an MDxx chemical.
MARQUIS: Weak reaction to black
MANDELIN: Weak reaction to black
MECKE: Purple/Black
SIMONS: Blue
ROBADOPE: No reaction

GENERAL COMMENTS: The colour and general shape and dimensions remind me of the Pink Ferraris that were also in Newcastle a while back (see Hevfun's post here http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16794). Like the Ferraris, the front side of the pill is pressed in such a way that the logo is susceptible to flaking off at the depth of the bevel.

CONCLUSION OF RESULTS: Reagent colours are indicative of an MDxx compound.

PHOTOS:
19085.jpg

Retested Marquis and Mandelin under better lighting conditions and more finely crushed scraping. You'll notice the binder doesn't readily dissolve in the reagent, hence the poor reaction first time around.
dsc01908ar.jpg

Better lighting...
dsc01906h.jpg

Has anyone tired these first hand?

Last edited:
^^

Talk about attention to detail .... :)

never heard of these but from the reaction I wouldnt be getting my hopes up ..

anyhow hope you have a good friday night ...

Cheers for the report on the playboys, could've got them last weekend and this weekend too but didn't think they'd be too great so we didn't bother. My mate said one of his friends had them the other week and they were definitely on the weaker side of things.

wefwefp.jpg

SHAPE: Round
COLOUR: white/very light greenish with dark blue tiny specs??
LOGO: Fish
PRESS: So bloody hard my tooth almost broke, no little shiny white specs in the bean either.
EDGES: Beveled
SCORE/SNAP LINE: Nope
SMELL: None
TASTE: Bitter, when bit in half extremely minty? Does not leave a bad long lasting after taste like pips so im happy:)

I dont have the tester, and so far the indications show that they are MDxx. Mates had a few before and all saying high MDMA. Will upload a picture tomoz and also to pillreports. Its to dark to take a proper pic now. Any info on these?

Ok, gave these another shot just recently got home from clubbing. Crushed up 2 and bombed it. I was very very munted and all lovey dovey :) Wouldnt say they are the best ive had compared to 10 years ago but id rate them def mdxx medium atleast. No tolerance mind u. We all had rolling eyes too:) Did a bunch of speed after it wore off so ill be up for a long time lol

Donno why my single pill didnt do much the 1st time. Ive noticed that the pills are rock hard, personally i dont think ive seen more than 2-3 pills in my life that were this hard to break. So im guessing my 1st pill was weak because the pill couldnt break apart in my stomache as i ate it in whole and it was slowly released with gradual little effects. Took 60-80mins to kick in. The crushed up ones kicked in 20mins. Finally sumfn thats not bunk or piperazines.

Ill upload it to pillreports too tomoz.

Last edited:
2 Differant Playboy Batches

Got some of the playboys that marley posted last weekend and there are definatley 2 differant batches around one is more of a consitant pink a flat pink if you would and the other is a specally darker pink and is more prominant to chips and alike both are reasonably hard in press but not at firm on a scale of 1 to 10 one being soft and crumbly id rate around 5.
They are differant size but the same shape, a little hard to notice the differance if not closely examined but when separated and grouped easily distinguishable.
So this is the conclusion.

Name: Playboy
Colour: Pink Flat Pink
Logo: Playboy Bunny Logo
Height: 4mm With Domed Rear
Weight: 260mg
Scored: Yeah
Bevel: Yeah
Texture: Firm
Smell: Slight Anaseed
Taste: Not Much At All Sweet If Anything But Nothing More So
Reagent Tested: Yeah
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple To Black
Mandelin Reagent Result: Purple To Black Leaving A Slight Green Tinge Around 1 min
Mecke Reagent Result: Green To Blue
Simons Reagent Result: Blue Nothing To Blue But

These look identical in mixture and everything bar the print as the cupids with the arrow going upwards.

Name: Playboy
Colour: Pink Specaled
Logo: Playboy Bunny Logo
Height: 3.5mm With Domed Rear
Diameter: 7.5mm
Weight: ?mg didnt weigh them dont have any left
Scored: Yeah
Bevel: Yeah
Texture: Firm but chips resonably easy
Smell: Slight Anaseed
Taste: Chemical Bitter
Reagent Tested: Yeah
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple To Black
Mandelin Reagent Result: Purple To Black Leaving A Green Tinge Around 1 min Stronger green than the other one
Mecke Reagent Result: Green To Blue
Simons Reagent Result: Blue Pretty Strong Blue

Results from the pills clockwise are marquis, mecke, simons, robadope, mandaline.
Havent consumed these so cannot evauate further. From the results of the test both similar but the spsecaled one tasted bitter could just be from the little bit more meth in them as per the test results.

Name: Triangle
Colour: Light green with aqua and white specks throughout
Logo: Triangle
Height: Most of them are 4mm, but there were one or 2 in the packet that were 5mm and 3mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight:
Scored: No score
Bevel: None
Texture: Look a bit waxy
Smell: No real strong smell of anything in the bag
Taste: Chemical taste but a bit flourish. Not quite right
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

Will upload pics once I use my good camera rather than my phone. Bit sus on them. Anyone heard about them? Pillreports had similar ones but in a different colour and they were flagged as adulterated. I'm in Newcastle, just north of Sydney.

I haven't found any info on here or pillreports on white cupids, so here goes:

Name: Cupids/"Broken" Hearts
Colour: White with beige speckles
Logo: Heart with diagonal line crossing over and through the middle
Region: Sydney, NSW
Height: 4mm
Weight: n/a
Bevel: Slight bevel on both sides
Texture: Hard, smooth
Smell: None
Taste: Bitter with a minty aftertaste
Suspected Contents: either nothing at all, or a very small amount of speed or MDxx

These pills were totally bunk. 8 of us consumed 1 pill each at the same time, none of us had any effects from these pills at all. Not even a slight buzz or tickle, no dilated pupils, and no insomniac-effect either. Only 2 out of the 8 of us had any tolerance built up whatsoever, the rest of us haven't had any pills over the last year or so.

There was either nothing in these at all, or too small an amount of anything to have any effect.

gtfjfgt.jpg

Name: Rectangular Spades
Colour: White with brownish specs
Weight: 199 mg
Bevel: No
Shape: Rectangular
Logo: Spades on both sides
Texture: Hard
Smell: No noticeable smell
Taste: Bitterish and minty