Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
wefwefp.jpg

SHAPE: Round
COLOUR: white/very light greenish with dark blue tiny specs??
LOGO: Fish
PRESS: So bloody hard my tooth almost broke, no little shiny white specs in the bean either.
EDGES: Beveled
SCORE/SNAP LINE: Nope
SMELL: None
TASTE: Bitter, when bit in half extremely minty? Does not leave a bad long lasting after taste like pips so im happy:)

I dont have the tester, and so far the indications show that they are MDxx. Mates had a few before and all saying high MDMA. Will upload a picture tomoz and also to pillreports. Its to dark to take a proper pic now. Any info on these?

Last edited:
White Tweety

Name: White Birds
Colour: White
Logo: Tweety
Height: around 3 mm
Diameter: around 8 mm
Scored: Yes
Bevel: no, slightly domed
Texture: very hard
Smell: almost no smell
Taste: very similar to MDxx I've had before
Reagent Tested: No

I'll try to get pics up, had one when pretty high (eaten and smoked weed) and with a little alcohol, felt very little except feeling awake and in a good mood. No resistance. I'll be having 2 soon, so I'll report from that. At the moment I wouldn't suggest buying these.

Name: White Birds
Colour: White
Logo: Tweety
Height: around 3 mm
Diameter: around 8 mm
Scored: Yes
Bevel: no, slightly domed
Texture: very hard
Smell: almost no smell
Taste: very similar to MDxx I've had before

I'll try to get pics up, had one when pretty high (eaten and smoked weed) and with a little alcohol, felt very little except feeling awake and in a good mood. No resistance. I'll be having 2 soon, so I'll report from that. At the moment I wouldn't suggest buying these.

Ahahaha ill be here waiting with u mate:) %)

wefwefp.jpg

SHAPE: Round
COLOUR: white/very light greenish with dark blue tiny specs??
LOGO: Fish
PRESS: So bloody hard my tooth almost broke, no little shiny white specs in the bean either.
EDGES: Beveled
SCORE/SNAP LINE: Nope
SMELL: None
TASTE: Bitter, when bit in half extremely minty? Does not leave a bad long lasting after taste like pips so im happy:)

I dont have the tester, and so far the indications show that they are MDxx. Mates had a few before and all saying high MDMA. Will upload a picture tomoz and also to pillreports. Its to dark to take a proper pic now. Any info on these?

Ok, im done with pills for a very long time. Dropped one and felt something around the 50-60min mark. Very slow come up and pretty weak. Donno but it felt like 20-30 MDxx. Had to do sum speed afterwards to get me high. Donno what u guys in NSW compare ur pills too cos if u rate it high that would be a very low years ago. Ahh good old days :(

Just had some white batmans. Dont have a pic sorry. Was a smallish pill, hard press, ever so slightly green in colour.

Tasted like licourice, sucked my first one in my mouth, could have eaten that like a lolly, and odly enough, thats about how good it was.

Took 5 today at parklife, along with another white fox. Both were so crap, felt less than a 1/4 of an average mdma pill.

Stay away, theyre flooding the nsw central coast, theyre absolutely wastes of money.

Name: Green Squirrels
Colour: Very light green
Logo: impressed squirrel
Height: n/a
Diameter: n/a
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: Very good hard press over time became a bit crumbly
Smell: slight smell hard to desribe
Taste: mild bitter when touched on toungue when held there is pretty strong

got some green squirrels from a while back, was supposed to be medium dose MDxx according to friends. Id say on the lower side of medium. Mild euphoria, little bit munted, some eye wobbles havnt done pills for a few months now so was hoping to be abit stronger. Lasted for a few hours dropped at 11:45 mild MDxx feelings until about 2 when it started to die off went home smoked cones wigged out abit and pill came back slightly for about half an hour maybe less got some slight visuals.

Pill Info Request - Black Euros?

Name: Euro
Colour: Black
Logo: Euro Sign
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: 33mg
Scored: No
Domed: Yes
Bevel: faint bevel
Texture: smooth, Hard
Smell: Licorice aniseed etc
Taste: minor bitterness
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

SWIM picked up some of these for the long wkend in the sydney area, they were supposed to be the brown euros but got jipped at the last minute with these. So a little confused as to the contents of these bikies because, I had some mates that took a couple and felt absolutely nothing all night, however when they got home from the clubs they took acid and they said it was the most fucked they'd ever got off acid, they couldn't talk for a while etc. I didn't have the black euro's but I have had those same trips before and so had the guys that took the bikies and they were only average but it seemed these black euro's majorly enhanced the effects of the acid, yet had no reaction previously which seems weird.

Also other mates took bout 6 each n said they were heaps trippy and they loved em, even though 6 is alot. We thought we had been sold complete duds but clearly there's something more to these bikies. They are very well pressed, firm, shiny infact pretty much identical press to the brown euros except they are pure black, no specks. Euro logo clearly pressed in pill, it appears to be a lighter colour, possibly dark brown.

Unfortunately I don't have a testing kit (going to invest with the crap going around lately), but from the description i got it seems possible that they could be mdea like the browns however maybe a low dose? also heard of white euro's testing for K...but Id only be guessing so Id really appreciate anyone who's come across these to give their input,

Cheers.

Last edited:
Name: Euro
Colour: Black
Logo: Euro Sign
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: 33mg
Scored: No
Domed: Yes
Bevel: faint bevel
Texture: smooth, Hard
Smell: Licorice aniseed etc
Taste: minor bitterness
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

SWIM picked up some of these for the long wkend in the sydney area, they were supposed to be the brown euros but got jipped at the last minute with these. So a little confused as to the contents of these bikies because, I had some mates that took a couple and felt absolutely nothing all night, however when they got home from the clubs they took acid and they said it was the most fucked they'd ever got off acid, they couldn't talk for a while etc. I didn't have the black euro's but I have had those same trips before and so had the guys that took the bikies and they were only average but it seemed these black euro's majorly enhanced the effects of the acid, yet had no reaction previously which seems weird.

Also other mates took bout 6 each n said they were heaps trippy and they loved em, even though 6 is alot. We thought we had been sold complete duds but clearly there's something more to these bikies. They are very well pressed, firm, shiny infact pretty much identical press to the brown euros except they are pure black, no specks. Euro logo clearly pressed in pill, it appears to be a lighter colour, possibly dark brown.

Unfortunately I don't have a testing kit (going to invest with the crap going around lately), but from the description i got it seems possible that they could be mdea like the browns however maybe a low dose? also heard of white euro's testing for K...but Id only be guessing so Id really appreciate anyone who's come across these to give their input,

Cheers.

One of my friends munched a few of these tonight with no effect however said they tested up alright, not sure which reagents he used however.

I'll be trying 3 of the Tweetys tonight, I'll put a more detailed report up tomorrow, hoping 3 should be enough (no resistance but always takes more of things to get to me)

I've just got some light brown/tan coloured euros with a score on the back and they aren't domed. Anybody had them? They smell really strongly of Vitamin B. Couldn't find any reports on pillreports that mentioned euros with this distinct smell or that weren't domed.

Had the 3 tweetys last night, got the kind of roll I would have expected from 1 average pill.

I've just got some light brown/tan coloured euros with a score on the back and they aren't domed. Anybody had them? They smell really strongly of Vitamin B. Couldn't find any reports on pillreports that mentioned euros with this distinct smell or that weren't domed.

Have tested these im pritty sure i have the results on my camera ill put up a detailed report tomorrow running really late for a birthday bash.
A few freinds had these at a recent sydney festival they brought them to me to test because of the horrible smell they thought they got jipped. All results came up good for SOME MDxx and a fair whack of METH (ice) in my prodiction because one freind said he consumed 5 or so over the friday night and stayed up right through till sunday late and then didnt even wanna go to sleep had to force him self. Have a few more freinds taking tonight so will also add that to the report i cant consume because i have a drug test for a new job first thing monday not happy but its better to get the good coin than to have 1 night on it and get the usual.
Hope this helps out to some degree its all i have
Oh yeah
Mandaline Purple to a chronic Green with purple left over
Marquis Purple with no other change
Simons Realy i mean REALY chronic dark blue
Mecke green to dark blue
Robadope no real reaction

Have tested these im pritty sure i have the results on my camera ill put up a detailed report tomorrow running really late for a birthday bash.
A few freinds had these at a recent sydney festival they brought them to me to test because of the horrible smell they thought they got jipped. All results came up good for SOME MDxx and a fair whack of METH (ice) in my prodiction because one freind said he consumed 5 or so over the friday night and stayed up right through till sunday late and then didnt even wanna go to sleep had to force him self. Have a few more freinds taking tonight so will also add that to the report i cant consume because i have a drug test for a new job first thing monday not happy but its better to get the good coin than to have 1 night on it and get the usual.
Hope this helps out to some degree its all i have
Oh yeah
Mandaline Purple to a chronic Green with purple left over
Marquis Purple with no other change
Simons Realy i mean REALY chronic dark blue
Mecke green to dark blue
Robadope no real reaction

Thanks heaps for that dude. Assumed they were some sort of MDEA mix cos of all the reports on brown euros but the smell that nobody else had mentioned had me a bit confused. Assumed it was just the binder or something. Going to a house party on them so the smack out factor isn't too much of an issue. I really need to invest in a testing kit.

Vitamin B has been known to be used as a binder, so nothing unusual in that regard.

I'd be wary of them though, they are copy cats for sure. Do you have access to a test kit? what do they taste like?

i tested them mate the results are up there a fair bit of meth in them

Vitamin B has been known to be used as a binder, so nothing unusual in that regard.

I'd be wary of them though, they are copy cats for sure. Do you have access to a test kit? what do they taste like?

I ended up having 2.5 of them last night. Didn't really taste like anything out of the ordinary, just a standard pill taste. The smell of them is really really strong though. We had them at a house party and all enjoyed them, definitely not one for clubs though. Dropped them over a time period of probably 9:30 - 4 and was still charging at 7. Guessing just a decent combo of speed/MDEA. After we dumped the last one we were all getting some pretty good crazy eyes and I was getting slight visuals like little bits of light appearing in trees.

MDxx + speed combo perhaps? sounds like the black copycat euro's as well.

shoogz; I just got a single blue cupid in a bag with blue nucleur's. Looks exactly like the pink ones pictured. It tastes good so I've got high hopes :) I'll probably be consuming some time this weekend.

tested the blue and pink ones of the cupids pictured the pink had a better reaction both are a MDxx speed combo but more on the MD side of things. ill shoot up a picture soon

tested the blue and pink ones of the cupids pictured the pink had a better reaction both are a MDxx speed combo but more on the MD side of things. ill shoot up a picture soon

Exactly what digg-it said. The single cupid that came in a bag with nucleurs are very similar in contents to the nucleurs. MDMA with a hint of amphetamines.

Status
Not open for further replies.