DIMENSIONS:8x3.5mm
SHAPE: round
COLOUR: white/grey with brownish specs
LOGO: smile face
PRESS:Indented
EDGES: Beveled
SCORE/SNAP LINE: none
SMELL: moderate chemical smell
TASTE: not much flavour, but when i licked the pill, the brown chunks in the pill seemed to be a dye and spread more through the pill? The photo is of after I have licked it, and I will get a photo up shortly of a clean non-licked pill !
TEXTURE: Hard, very well pressed

Pill after being licked.

[URL=http://img85.imageshack.us/i/17494202.jpg/]

And here is the original pill. Non licked.

Havent consumed yet.

So what I want to know is why I didnt get any reaction whatso-ever to Simons??

Good test results to Mandelin, mecke and marquis, nothing to Simons or Robadope?? Sounds strange, or could it be MDEA or something else?

Thanks for your answers!

I will put a pill report up on PR in a couple of days

=D

Last edited:
looks like the exact same press and bevel as the white smileys from a few months ago, they were medium if i remember correctly?

I had some of the white smilies that smashed is talking about and they are still yellowey white in colour the same as when i first recived them.
It looks as if yours have been shelfed then taken out on second thoughts.
I cant tell you why your simions reagent hasnt changed cause the original ones did change to blue. They where ok MED at best MDXX.
I cant explain your brown specs but they dont look inviting....
I did have a better response written this morning but when i whent to post it the comp fucked up and deleted it. This is all i can be bothered to do agian hope this helps.

So I have just got a few of these- Sydney Area

Thats an terrible looking pill! :p

MDEA would definately react blue with the Simons reagent. I'd imagine your test results reflect an intermediate chemical in the synthesis of MDEA or MDMA. For arguments sake, refer to http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1739. This pill contained methylenedioxymethylnitrostyrene as its active - marquis reacted purple, mecke was non-reactive.

You might get a nice glow from them, but I'd image the effects would be lesser than MDEA - if intermediate chemicals were 'good enough', then nobody would bother continuing the synthesis to MDMA.

Last edited:
Info request

Hey all,

Anyone have any idea what these are?

Appears to be an apple but other suggestions welcome.

Name: ?
Colour: White, possibly very very pale blue
Logo: Possibly an apple
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: No
Bevel: No. Domed shape
Texture: Hard
Smell: Faint, nothing familiar
Taste: Bitter when licked, like mdma should taste. Def not a pip.
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

img8696custom.jpg

and

img8695custom.jpg

Any info would be great, thanks all :)

^^ Agreed. The pills today aren't great..but they aren't ALL bad.

I've only had about 4 pips in 4 years.

hey ok found 3 good pills on the weekend, tested and consumed also :)

Brown blank/cherry. Had pills sold to me as "cherries" although no clear logo could me made out. Pills were a grey/brown colour with brown/grey/white, crumbly kinda pill and looked dirty as hell, rather large pill. Marquis tested purple to black. Had 2 as my first pills at the night at T and T+45. by T+90 i was a solid munted mess :) MDxx for sure

Orange butterfly- medium sized pill, marquis tested purple to black. butterfly logo was rather clear, orange colour with white speckles. Took one as my third (and last) pill as nught- kicked in hard making my jaw go nuts and smack even harder- MDxx.

^^ ok so took those 3 pills over 1.5 hours. I started peaking at 10.30 pm(when first pill kicked in) and i was still experiencing some after effects at 6-7 a.m (last pill just before midnight). The main peak was gone by 4.30 am or so. I would say these were a nice MDxx experience, although had a pretty crappy comedown between 6-9 am and could sleep by 9.30ish. Nice peak although SOMETHING dirty may have been in them-overall both pills ide give 8/10 to.

Brown ecky- dark puke orange/brown pill, not that big a pill with the word "ECKY", in capitals, across the front of it. DONT THINK it was bevelled. Marquis tesed purple to black. I didnt consume personally, although a friend with a medium tolerance had a nice lil peak for bout 2 hours off one of them.

seems to be some good MDxx pills around, yum :)

edit: here is report of butterflies: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18617
pretty sure its the same.

Last edited:
18362.jpg

Can confirm green palm trees are good, best bean since white hearts from may 08. I reckon they were better then green @s and red jesus fish that were around the halfway/last quarter of 08. The roll wasnt as intense due to all the speed I consumed earlier but it was still fantastic. My mate said its the best pill he ever had, also said he felt like he was floating, ohhh i miss those feelings. Tested with my tester.
Mandalin: dark purple/blue to back over afew seconds
Marquis: dark purple to black over after seconds
Mecke: dark green/blue instantly

Report (not mine): http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18362

Last edited:
I have also tested the Green Palm Trees they are quite clean and fair strength. Although i only consumed these on 2 occasions and both of the time alson on some awsome liquid LSD so cant comment to much i have been meaning to put a post up about these but havent had the time working 6 days a week and at least 10hrs a day does that to ya.
When i do get some free time i will post up a report i also found these in sydney rather dear for what the are i think anyway hardley worth the price i payed...

Don't know where the picture of the smiley went but I heard some good words about these on the weekend.
Would like to see another Simons test of the smileys from someone else as I have it "on good authority" that these are nice beans. **edit** These have been reported to me again by the same user as weak MDXX - maybe different batches or just a poor initial report.
Have seen yellow ones about a little while ago that were good but the reports I had on the weekend were about these newer dark speckled ones.

Green Palm Trees are good. I wouldn't rate them great, seem pretty clean but not very high dose MDXX.

Brown Euros are seemingly as up and down as others have reported. Mate consumed 2 on the weekend and didn't think they were as good as the one he had a couple of weekends before.

Now an interesting one...
White Euros. Mate showed me one one the weekend and it appeared to be the same press as the brown Euros. Possibly the domed side was not as rounded but I didn't get to compare both at once. Good quality press.
Mate tested these and got a positive for Ketamine. Pill was crushed and snorted with K effects reported.

Last edited:
Really hoping the white euros don't have a bit of K in them, I'm supposed to be getting a few of them this weekend and not really that interested if that's the case. My mate was at a party on the weekend with some pretty well informed drug users and apparently they all seemed to think they went alright though.

Hey all,

Anyone have any idea what these are?

Appears to be an apple but other suggestions welcome.

Name: ?
Colour: White, possibly very very pale blue
Logo: Possibly an apple
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: No
Bevel: No. Domed shape
Texture: Hard
Smell: Faint, nothing familiar
Taste: Bitter when licked, like mdma should taste. Def not a pip.
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

img8696custom.jpg

and

img8695custom.jpg

Any info would be great, thanks all :)

Could be "beige cherries" i had at a music fesitval recently. I didn't really inspect them closely but they're the same colour.

Either way, they were very good pills. Felt pretty clean

(SYDNEY)

Can also vouch for Green Trees being a good bean. Had a couple a few weeks back and they were pretty decent. One of the better ones I've had.

Don't know where the picture of the smiley went but I heard some good words about these on the weekend.
Would like to see another Simons test of the smileys from someone else as I have it "on good authority" that these are nice beans.
Have seen yellow ones about a little while ago that were good but the reports I had on the weekend were about these newer dark speckled ones.

Green Palm Trees are good. I wouldn't rate them great, seem pretty clean but not very high dose MDXX.

Brown Euros are seemingly as up and down as others have reported. Mate consumed 2 on the weekend and didn't think they were as good as the one he had a couple of weekends before.

Now an interesting one...
White Euros. Mate showed me one one the weekend and it appeared to be the same press as the brown Euros. Possibly the domed side was not as rounded but I didn't get to compare both at once. Good quality press.
Mate tested these and got a positive for Ketamine. Pill was crushed and snorted with K effects reported.

Hey shtonkalot

good to finally hear something about these smileys that I have posted about... I did a pill report on them ( http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18706) , but still seems no-one has munched them yet! I did do another Simons test on them coz i am being all worried.... but same again, absolutely no reaction whatsoever.

Can u give me any more info on these good words u got about them? can u ask around what these pills felt like lovey dovey or chargey or what? and dosage that these peeps took of them?

Any info would be great.... Im going to try this sunday nite and will report back but still like any info before munchin....

Cheers

Wonderful tablets - Pink Anchors. Report taken from pill reports but the tablets I have (had) are identical to these

Perhaps its because I haven't done MDMA for long time but even on the last one (another pill I had about 6 months ago) I didn't get the magic that these tablets produced. Just beautiful MDMA love.

Perhaps it was the mushies i've been eating as of late? Certainly after my rash of LSD (micro doses almost every couple of days for a few months did nothing to produce a brain chemistry that was primed for a good MDMA tablet.

edit: I will add that it would seem to me that most punters tend to drop a silly quantity of the pills and remark about the short (relatively) duration. I would argue that the short duration is a prime example of good MDMA.

From memory molly as well has a short duration but when you have something this good who gives a fuck. If anything the shortness of the duration is a good sign.

Long duration pills sold as MDMA in my experience have tended to be mixed with speed etc

17830.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17830

Date Submitted: July 26, 2009, 3:49 am GMT
Last Updated: July 27, 2009, 2:39 pm GMT
Submitted By: xtctester
Name: Pink Anchor
State/Province: brisbane/ipswich
Logo: anchor
Colour: pink
Shape: round
Height: 4 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: smooth
Edges: round
Report Quality Rating: (4.15 stars, 6 votes)

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17830

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.