Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info request - melbourne - white smiley

sherlock

Bluelighter
Anyone know anything about these? I wonder if they measure up to the previous smiley sensations!

They are white and nicely pressed with a score on the back. I do not have a tester so i havent had them tested as yet.

Any info on them would be great!

hopefully there made from the same press as the blue smiley's/blue sky's, they were the fucken bomb. Do you have the pills dimensions?

More details would be really useful - the thread's pretty light-on at the moment. "Nicely pressed with a score" is ok, do you have the dimensions, can you describe the logo etc.

BigTrancer :)

Does it look something like this?

Well, i had a white smiley about 2 weeks back from the same press as the pink/green/beige ones from a few months past, was the bomb! i really enjoyed it, a nice clean dose of MDMA. scored on the back, not many speckles almost pure white, and not much of a noticable smell to it either.
pic of a 'smilie' pill on pillreports.

Thats an image of the press, although it's a green one :) hope this is some help.

Party Safe

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of these biccies at home, have not consummed them. They are identical to the ones shown in the pic above, tested them with the ez tester went purpley / black within 3-5 sec.

My mate ate some last weekend from the same batch I have and appraently had a great time on them.

Enjoy

:)

The problem is the picture above is not the pills the original poster is asking about. Cheers for trying to help Zaineaol but your linking that picture might just be confusing people.

I tested a few of these in Melbourne two weeks ago, purple-black in 10 seconds, friends reported a good, strong hit of MDMA on these.

Have fun :)

sherlock said:
Anyone know anything about these? I wonder if they measure up to the previous smiley sensations!

They are white and nicely pressed with a score on the back. I do not have a tester so i havent had them tested as yet.

Any info on them would be great!

I have tested several of these white Smileys. Maybe if you gave a physical description, i could post my full results. Here is my test results anyway.

note: Dont take these test results for granted seeing as you have given minimal details for anyone to work with.

Marquis: Black over a duration of 5 seconds

Mandelin: Purple to Black over 10 seconds

Simons: Blue over a duration of 10 seconds

Robadope: Negative colour reaction

Mecke: Dark Purple over a duration of 10 seconds

Expierence

Onset (30 mins), Coming up (10 mins), Plateau (3.5 hours), Gradual Comedown to a halt then Slept immediatly.

Pill ingested with a pre and post load method.

The test results i got with the smileys i had were almost identical and on par with the recent blue cu's i had tested, Expierence was almost exact in all areas.

All in all i found the white smileys to be just as clean as the blue cu's if not cleaner. No bruxia was apparent with the white smileys and i was expierencing minimal nystagmus. A very clean light headed pill.

Last edited:
wow, minimal eye wiggleS? seems interesting, ive always had heaps and heaps of eye wiggles on lots of my tabs, i wonder what causes them

Had one of these on saturday night at * very clean feeling.

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Had these pills last weekend. Terrific pill - nice, clean hit of MDMA. Not a massive comeup, no physical effects ie. eye wobbles, sweating etc, but quite strong once 'up' and long-lasting. Lovey-dovey, touchy feely all that :) Damn sight better than some others around lately.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Had these pills last weekend. Terrific pill - nice, clean hit of MDMA. Not a massive comeup, no physical effects ie. eye wobbles, sweating etc, but quite strong once 'up' and long-lasting. Lovey-dovey, touchy feely all that :) Damn sight better than some others around lately.

Absolutley agreed! Very loved up leaving you with a light head not a heavy one, just the way i like it :)

have had these the last two weeks , great pills , good dose of MDMA and no shitty comedown. Enjoy!!

Yep, Agree with SLM, very nice pills, clean and very loved up. No shitty comedown at all.

And my reagents tests were the same as posted by LD50

Enjoy :D