• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - Green Mistubishi/Mitzi (adelaide)

tiptop

Bluelighter
green mitzis (adelaide)

has anyone in adelaide tried these?

8.5 x 5.5
score: on back
logo: mitsubishi logo
colour: a consistant green with evident white specks throughout
no bevel on back slight indent around edge on logo side.
fairly firm press however easily broken along score line in half

ive heard mixed reports...

I'v got the same pill man did you eat or test?
pill reports say it's ok but...you know:\

Yea i know :)
havent tested as yet, waiting for pay to get kit, will post results.
friends have tried them and said that theyre good and if you had 2 in a night you would be quite messed up. They have average tolerances.

hope this helps a little

my friend dopped two of these last night and after just one was absolutly off chops which is really suprising as he usually takes around 7 a night. He says that these are by far the best pills he has had for ages.

Yea i had 2 on friday they wer awsom, it could have been better but i had a bit tomuch gass and it took away lots of the good peek but a good roll all the same.=D

from what i have read there are green mitz with scores and without. Obviously the reports on the ones with scores are awesome, but what are the ones with out scores like in peoples opinons?

all i can say is if you in adelaide the ones with scores are duds. the friends which i mentioned above are not friends i have found.

I'm from Melb. these are around at the moment heard mix ed reports from my mates, not sure about description but definitely green mitz's. I'm gona give these a miss this time.

np. i have posted on pill reports about this aswell.
2 of my friends who are regular users took them on a night out and reported back to me that they had no effects. then a couple of my other mates who are complete newbies wanted to try them and did right infront of me. i stayed with them the whole time and noticed that they were a little speedy but no real signs of e. after about two hours they had straightened up and were acting like nothing happened. im pissed because i got rid of all of them and got my tester the next day so i cant test to see what was in them im trying to get another to see so i can make a report on them.

ok well in brisbane my mates just got a hold of some. flat both sides, no score, and duds. other mate had one, domed one side and score same side, was off his chopps. hmmm couple of batches going round aye. all i can say is test test test!!!

yea the ones i got had the dome on the score side duds too.... there appears to be alot of ones with diff dimensions but same physical appearance. agree testing is the only way to go.

Last edited:
The ones i had, had a score and were beveled on the logo side, good pills but you might need 2 to get rockin

im in melb got some green mitsis last friday. crumble easily, score, domed on score side. regular user but 1 pill absoultely fucked me, didn't think it was mdma (mdea maybe) - lots of visuals and tripping out. had 1.5pts of speed about 20 minutes before dropping. anyone with similar experience?

^yea i had the same amount if gass and 1 pill gave me an awsome buzz, but i was fucked after another half;)

Thread title updated. I included the actual word "Mitsubishi" in the title, as some people aren't quite up with the abbreviations or slang that goes with this topic.

Just on the issue of slang, could I ask that people try to use as little of it as possible? Common street names are OK up to a point, but be prepared for someone to say "WTF is gass?" if it's not immediately clear you're referring to speed, etc. Try to aim for the most common and obvious street name that you can get, if it's speed call it speed. If it's a pill, call it a pill. That way nobody will ever get confused about how it's possible to measure a point of gas, or who the hell Harry is and why everyone wants to shoot him...

BigTrancer :)

I know this is not the same location but i purchased what might be these from melbourne. here is my report for anyone that is interested.

Green Mitsubishi Pillreport.

*Feel free to delete this post if you feel it is irrelavant given that they were purchased in different states.*