Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request: Gold/Yellow Playboys - Perth

Morissey

Bluelighter
Logo: Playboy (shallow indent, hard to make out)
Color: Light Yellow
Shape: round
Height: 3mm
Width: 8mm
Texture: smooth + firm
Edges: beveled both sides
Score: no
Taste: very bitter

I heard 2nd hand reports that these are extremely good. Not that that means much :p

Anyone have any experience with these?

I know I posted this in the Perth Pills thread but maybe people have seen/consumed these in other states.

hey i've had these but in Melbourne. Exact same dimensions, beveled edges playboy logo sticks out. cant remember the taste but it was smooth and firm.

low/medium user once 3-4 weeks last 2 years
11pm - i dropped 1 (as did 2 of my other mates)
11:45 - nothing yet expecting to feel something soon
12:15 - feel like the come ups almost there
1am - disappointed giving it 30 more min in the hope that something will happen
1:30am - absolutely nothing, pretty shattered about them

same experience described with my mates.

when they were sold to us they were described as high mdxx and much like the white hearts.

in my experience i would consider them the biggest duds ive ever had in the sense that ive had at least had an upset stomach off other adulterated pills, but this was absolutely nothing....it made me question myself whether i had actually swallowed the pill or if it had somehow gotten out of my mouth from the time i put it in and opened it to drink some water lol (although i have heard from others they had a great time on them but it could possibly be a different batch??)

not tested either sorry

sorry just noticed you said urs had a shallow indent as the logo, the ones i had the logo was sticking out, so they must be different.

Last edited:
Pizda said:
sorry just noticed you said urs had a shallow indent as the logo, the ones i had the logo was sticking out, so they must be different.

Phew at least they're different :p

Mine have a very shallow indented logo, since there is no colour variation on the pill the logo can be quite hard to see unless you look carefully.

Anyone else?

i had a yellow playboy last night and it seems like it's the same as yours (indented playboy) and after about 30 minutes it hit me really hard. one of my friends took 1 and a half and left me a message about an hour later, slurring an entire sentence into one really long word.

the only problem with the yellow playboys is that you tend to wake up the next day with little to no recollection of what happened the night before. a couple of my friends woke up with hickeys and didn't know who they got them from.

[EDIT: No price discussion. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because it's festival time in the summer so they cut everything as much as possible just to sell the biggest quantity they can manage.

i just purchased 8 of these!
4 have bevel/no bo-tie
4 are not beveled with the bo-tie.
the logo was pressed in on all of em
hopefully i didnt get half screwed lol