Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - Beige Dove - PERTH

puckboy

Greenlighter
Pill Info Request - Grey Dove - PERTH

Hey, I know theres another thread regarding white doves - these pills are definitely different.

Name: Grey Dove
Colour: Grey
Dimensions: 4mm x 8mm
Logo: Dove flying to the right
Description: Domed on both sides - score on back - few brownish specs - strong safrole smell to them ('cheap lolly' smell).
Friend tested them and results showed a Speed / Mdxx combo.
Everyone I know thats had them has liked them.
Been told they take a while to come on when swallowed (up to 1.5-2 hrs for some people)

Any info would be appreaciated.

Last edited:
takes ages to come on and not really good if you have a high tolerance to pills.

desperately need people(s) opinions of these pills please

any help muchly appreciated! :)

I posted a report on these in Perth Pills. The reagent test results did not show any amphetamine only MDXX.

I've not tried them but I've been told theres better pills out there.

I recently tried these, swallowed one whole then dissolved another half under my tongue roughly 40 mins later - definitely felt like they had speed in them, felt very charged up, loads of energy, loved dancing and had alot of trouble sleeping until I took some benzos. After clean MDMA i usually fall straight to sleep without the help of benzos.
To me it felt like a moderate dose of MDMA combined with a moderate dose of amphetamines because I was quite loved up aswell.

The doves I had look exactly the same as the ones youve posted in the perth pills forum, Fry-d- except mine were a lighter shade of grey, those ones appear more brown... im guessing theres a few batches of these doves around at the moment.

The colour in that photo is a pretty bad representation of the colour so theres a good chance there the same puckboy, they are not really brown at all.

I tested them with marquis mandelin and simons. There was no indication of amphetamine at all.