Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - ALG2 - Brisbane

Arse

Bluelighter
This pill I have looks a little weird to me. It's like no other pill sold as ecstasy I've ever seen, but then again, I haven't been around for long.

It's 1.6 centimetres long, plain white and rectangular. The cornes are smooth. It is shaped so that it would break easily into four even segments.
On the two middle segments of one side reads "AL" on the other side it reads "G2".

Like this:

| |A|L| |

| |G|2| |

I thought the shape was familiar, and upon a little research, it turns out it is the same shape as a Xanax pill. Here is one.

It seems quite firm, but I'm not sure. I didn't squeeze it too hard because I didn't want to smash it.

I hope my description was clear enough. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: I just read over the guidlines again and noticed I can't post links to sites where some one could buy anything from. I only linked to the picture, not the main site. I hope that's okay. If not, just remove the link, it isn't necessary. I was just trying to make it as clear as possible.

Well, bugger me if it is. It looks just like a xanax pill, but the ALG2 thing throws me off. Is it possible that some one crushed a xanax pill, then re-set it and changed what was written on it to sell it as E?

And I'd like to point out that if I had seen this pill before I bought it, I wouldn't have bought it. Friend of a friend 8( :\

I had another look around and found heaps of xanax pills with different things written on them. So for now, I will assume it's a xanax and not bother with it.

If anyone knows what else this might be, I am happy to hear it.

test it with a reagent... just so as u know its NOT mdma... why would you buy something that looked like that in the first place? it looks just like a pharmy pill, its safe to say that its probably not E...

even if u havn't been doing E long, its pretty obsvious by looking at the tablet that its an illicit tab or not.. hell u wouldn't buy a pill called "white panadol" would you?

It's definjately 2mg xanax.
I've had these cheaper xanax before..

hahha actually if someone made a big batch of white panadols and pink childrens panadols, that would be pretty funny

They could of at least tried to sell you Blue Lightbulbs. aka demezin.. Why woudld you buy a pharmecuiticle looking pill with a code on it thinking its MDxx? :p

Why woudld you buy a pharmecuiticle looking pill with a code on it thinking its MDxx?

why would you buy something that looked like that in the first place? it looks just like a pharmy pill, its safe to say that its probably not E...

even if u havn't been doing E long, its pretty obsvious by looking at the tablet that its an illicit tab or not.. hell u wouldn't buy a pill called "white panadol" would you?

I hope these questions are posed to my friend and not me, because as I said:

And I'd like to point out that if I had seen this pill before I bought it, I wouldn't have bought it. Friend of a friend

Fuck yeah KosToN! White Panadols are the best going around atm, 8 out of 10 - best painkiller out! :p hardly even that!...

Arse: Those questions are aimed at you - i suggest you go to enlighten, and buy yourself a pretty little test kit, at least you would have instantly been able to confirm it WASNT MDxA in your pill