Pill Info Request – Green Russian– Melbourne

Shish

Bluelighter
light Green with dark green specs & beige specs
diameter 9mm
heigh 3mm
Russian logo
scored on the back

Jusr picked up a few of these in Melb also.

Colour: Very pale green
Size: 9mm Diameter x 4mm Height
Image: Russian logo (can hardly see by looking)
Not domed
Scored 1 side
Beveled edge both sides
Press quality is very poor

Was old that these are better then green stars, and to wait for onset as it takes a lil longer. Will report back once i have consumed.

If the press is poor they are DEFINATLEY copies. The red russians had the most beautiful press I had seen for A LONG time. These are on the Extreme end of testing neccesity (as all pills should be... but you get what I mean).

I have these also.

They test up well, they smell good. Yes the press is a little doggy, but the pill is stil solid over all. Id put my left testical on it that these guys are locally made.

sab

Yea the press means squat, you can have a poor press and it could be a good pill, you can get a good press and get a bad pill :\

so no one has consumed and give a good rating yet? still nothing on pillreports either. considering getting some tonight but not too sure...

sabitor_84 said:
They test up well, they smell good. Yes the press is a little doggy, but the pill is stil solid over all. Id put my left testical on it that these guys are locally made.

Personally, if someone else says they tested up well, I'd find that as comforting as a good pill report. Interested to see what these might be like, I'm sure there'll be a few floating around Melbourne this weekend.

ok guys just thought il let you know that these are SHIT SHIT SHIT there really weak i was going to be getting some and my mate had one 2night to try out since they tested ok, but sorry to say they are no way near as good as the stars, these SHIT russains only give a little tingle feel a bit warm and thats about it, if you get these dont be blown away by them there POOOO hahaha

party safe guys.......

i just picked up a -some ;)- of these pills. and my friends went on a big munching spree lastnight on the green russians. lots of which do pills more then once a week. and they all seemed to enjoy these biks.

and someone mentioned they test up well.

you sure they're as shit as you say?... i have yet to eat one. more feed back from others who've consumed this pill would be sweet.

thanx

Last edited:
There is defintly a few batches going around or there is a big incosistancy in pills from the batch.

4 friends and myslef were blessed in that we got what we all agreed were the strongest pills we have ever had. Stronger then the the Red Mitsubishi's of last year and much stronger then the Red Russian's of early in the year.

All i can say is that i'm weary to get more now...

I have one left that i think i'll keep for a rainy day... :D

Chopper: you might want to edit your post - the quantity of pills you purchased is immaterial. Please be discreet.

BigTrancer :)