Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PILL INFO - Green Barrels - Gold Coast

hungry_lotus

Bluelighter
had these on saterday night, what can i say finally the coast has got some good clean mdma pills. when i got them was a bit suspensiou because they look pretty wired but was pleasently suprised after dropping. my girlfriend and two other mates also droped and were all very happy with these. seems theres a fair few on the coast, so lets party

peace

Had two of these a few days ago, as previously mentioned, probably one of the better pills getting around at the moment. Very clean...overall verdict: they were ok.

They do look fairly dodgey i must admit. Very small and inconsistent in height. Also some had a faint black line going verticaly down the side, almost as if they had rubbed against something and it had stained.

Still have not consumed, as i am waiting for a specific event.

How do they rate compared to the recent green mitzis (good batch)?

How about duration of peak?

caveat emptor!

I would suggest a word of caution, as these, by both the irregular height and the shape, I would hazard a guess have come from the same press as pills circulating this area in September last year. The pills in mention were a different colour, but shape and irregular sizes matched those in the pic. The pills contained MDMA + tramadol, which can be a potentially dangerous combination.

I'm not saying these contain the same ingredients, but if you start to feel sleepy (or hear of others feeling this way) an hour or so after taking one, I would suggest not taking any more, as it may be that tramadol is responsible. It was also noted that some inexperienced people thought they were great pills, whereas those experienced with MDMA generally thought they were crap, and some users seemed very pissed off at being sold such shit.

what advantages are there of producing such a combination?

I have never heard of people intentionaly combing the two for recreational purposes?

This is very interesting

I tried these about a week and a half ago i had 3 1/2 over the course of the night with a few drinks.

I didn't feel sleepy at all, however im not all that experenced with MDMA but these felt pretty normal for me if anything i felt a little lost but i did have a few and i drank quite a bit.

Anyway thanks for the heads up ill try to catch up with a few mates who have had them and see what they thought.

lost password so have had to start a new account, experienced user, had these last weekend, very smashy but was able to push it aside and dance my ass off. havnt danced like this for ages, eyes rolling bigtime, bashing into things while bopping out, excellent.

3 were ingested over an 8 hour period, little comedown, quite clean. similar to the white RN's going around but stronger. would get again. 8.5 out of 10.

hope this helps :)

maybe these are inconsistant because I went to dreamworld recently and had one and I felt very little from it. My friends seemed to think they were pretty good though. I havnt had many pills lately so my tolerance shouldnt be too high plus im only small (60 kilos)

I spoke to one friend who has had them and she said they were inconsistant too, keep in mind she has an average to high tollorance.

She said she had one at first and it didnt do much at all so she had the second about 1 1/2 hour later and it kicked in hard and lasted a good while (sorry no time frame) and said everything felt smooth no feeling tired or anything.

She said she still preferred the RN's mind you there probably responsible for her high tollerence.

I recently spoke to a friend who consumed these last weekend and rated them 8 out of 10. He said they were of high quality.

Def two batches going around. One is more aqua, skinnier and low dose MD with possible adulterants.

can you provide measurements for the 2 diff batches at all? A number of people are planning on consuming tonight.
Also what adulterants are you refering to and why?

I can't atm, have no access to themk until later.

They're more of a greeney blue.. aqua colour. No score, well pressed and a lot skinnier than the barrel shaped ones. There's no specs at all on these ones.

They haven't been tested yet so I cannot say what's in them. Friends are saying low dose mdx with something like K in it. (-=This is not a test result!=-)

Splatt... Thanks for that info. By the varied reports, looks like at least 2 batches perhaps.

I wonder how the "other" batch is thinner than the good, as they are bloody small pills already.

I had one a couple of weeks ago before I left Australia, had been drinking a bit and was already dancing, but I didn't feel much from these. I have heard other people on the coast raving about these, but they didn't do anything for me - except keep me up all night... possibly adulterated.

Well i finally consumed these over the weekend and was not impressed. They were a huge tease. Slight to moderate MDxA effects. Although due to several slight open and major closed eye visuals, i would not be suprised if they contained MDA or something else even. (just speculation).

Overall i would not waste my time, money or night with these pills. however would perhaps be ideal for a first timer.

Thank you for all the replies

Yes.
Sorry to say. It's not a myth that there is a not so good batch of these going around.