• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pill identification - small, round, light color. Symbol no number. One slash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconduit

Greenlighter
Hi so I have this pill it had a symbol on it and no number, small round pill
Maybe light blue/white/grey/clear depending on your opinion. One slash on the opposite side of the symboled side. The no number is what gets me.

The symbol it can't find anywhere to locate the name of it. It looks like an upside down u that connects on the inside to a square. It basically looks like the hair off the girl emoji or maybe a helmet. , i suppose the inside of the u i could consider the top half of an hour glass shape as well.

Im sorry if its confusing i cant even find a picture of it. It's very small, about the size of an oxy 5 but thinner. I'm confident it's not a street drug either but it's in my miscellaneous bottle and I'm having a hell of a time identifying ithe.

I thought it would be a muscle relaxant since that's what i usually snag from other people but. I can't find it on any of the pill identification sites. I perused for a couple hours before posting here. Goodrx went through every small round pill and nada.
Maybe it isn't from a pharmacy I'd just like to know.
Thank you! Much appreciated.
I tried peeking at all Greek symbols and it wasn't any of them either.

Take like without permission no, I get given
Or purchase.
If I go to families houses and I'm sore or can't sleep they will give me things that haha 40 year olds get from doctors that i cant. Sleeping pills. Muscle relaxants for my knees etc, and I have about 15 different kinds of miscellaneous prescription pills, these are the only ones I don't know what they are. Can't recall,, most of this stuff came from my dad. , but I guess the lack of a number is making me wonder if it even is a prescription pill

Take like without permission no, I get given
Or purchase.
If I go to families houses and I'm sore or can't sleep they will give me things that haha 40 year olds get from doctors that i cant. Sleeping pills. Muscle relaxants for my knees etc, and I have about 15 different kinds of miscellaneous prescription pills, these are the only ones I don't know what they are. Can't recall,, most of this stuff came from my dad. , but I guess the lack of a number is making me wonder if it even is a prescription pill

its not a symbol, its obvioiusly a logo of some company that manufactures said pill which leads me to believe that its an otc med of some sort.

Maybe you could ask whoever you got it from. The symbol kind of looks like one of those headdresses worn by pharaohs haha.. Can't really do pill IDs on the site by the way. There's too many look-alikes and counterfeits around now.

no drug ID - please read the BLUA.

how do you know its not counterfeit?

I don't I guess, known it's not counterfeit. Sorry I didn't realize my bad! I'll take the thread down then?
I thought I read it thoroughly but apparently not!

Status
Not open for further replies.