Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill cutters??

my one looks like this....

pill_master.jpg

pill cutter on the top, the middle section you can store pills and bud(with a hidden section underneath to store more pills) and the bottom bit is a pill crusher. you unscrew the bottom and put the pill in it. screw it back on tight(do a couple of times) and viola, your pill is crushed!

can be bought from places like offyatree etc... pretty much any bong shop has them.

but i soon learnt that it's too much hassle carrying around a pill cutter at parties, teeth work just as well!

Hey, I used to use my dads pill cutter. He used it for his heart meds. The only reason i found to cut em in half is so that if u at party and u only hav one pill and u need it to last a little longer u can space it out by taking each half an hour or so apart however this comprimises intensity.

After thinkin bout it I guess they may not be worth the hassle. If you ever got busted by the pigs for something not relating to ecstacy and in going through ur stash they find a pill cutter with traces of mdma on it they will consider it drug paraphenalia and charge u for that aswell.