Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill cutters??

SIM-1

Bluelighter
Hey all of u, Just a few questions , My friend told me about "pill cutters" the other day (i'm obviously new to this) So where could i get 1?? In melbourne? Off ya tree?? Pharmacies? & like pipes Can u get funky patterned ones?? I dont even know what they look like, will research it a bit now. Any advice would be nice...HA! that ryhmes. :D

Pharmacies in sydney carry two types that i've seen, from experience i can say the cheap ones are crap you would be better off with a knife. The cheap one i bought sorta jaded me on pill cutters but with pill crushers by the same company the more expensive one is way way better than the cheap one.

Never seen any 'funky' ones i think they're most designed to help old people cut up their medicine without any fuss.

You can get them from any Chemist...work ok, but you do get crumbs....snort these.

got one from a chemist for $2 and it cuts so sweet. perfectly in half every time. mine just plain white

i know off ya tree sells them in Melbourne.
but i still dont know why would anyone buy them.

pharmacies or vets will stock them, but a razor blade will work well too.

Yeah i usually use my tiny flick knife with a skull & crossbone on it, I just thought it would be a funky knick knack. Thanks again guys. I have all my answers. :)

i got mine from Big W, best to not get a cheap 1, mine holds pills to

dabb said:
Never seen any 'funky' ones i think they're most designed to help old people cut up their medicine without any fuss.

hey man, dunno bout you but I know some pretty funky old people!

Pill cutters? Bah to that. Eat the pill whole, only time I cut a pinger is if I am sharing it, in which case my good ol sharp incisors do the trick just as well as a knife.

=)

yes yes yes...

chomp it in half with your teeth !

its never failed me !

pill cutters are bout the best because the pill dont go flying off if your not holding it !

Anywayz does it have to be in perfect halfs ?

I know sum pplz that WANT it to be exacty half... whats the point, does it matter will a little less hurt you ??

Ha Ha this reminds me of one mornig after a hardcore session of dancing and running a muck at a club....
we got one of our mate to open is mouth and have the opeining of his mouth at the same level as the coffee table,

then placed a pill on the coffee table, placed a knife difectly on top and a book behind (to stop the other half flying across the room) and hit the knife with a hammer....

THWACK

pill flys into his mouth at high velosity... he kinda cringed and coffed, then swallowed ! aslo rubbing his throat due to the pain of the bullet pill !

I have a basic blue pill-cutter from my local pharmacy. When buying it, the guy at the counter said "Oh, a pill cutter?" ... And I gave him the evil eye and said through clenched teeth "Yes, it's for my grandma, she has trouble taking her heart medication whole " :X

Fucking nosey-ass pharmacy assistants.

I give pharmacy assistants long stories about how I've decided to cut down on my antipsychotics.

They shut up.

I dont know if this is any more advanced to what you guys have but anyway, i have a pill cutter that cuts the pills and sends two perfect halves down a chute and has a little lid thing you open at the bottom haha. Is this what you are talking about ?

i have a blue one that i bought at a chemist for like $3. it works really well and holds pills too. i thought it was really good when i bought it, but now i dotn take pills very often and when i do i rarely take a half

We have them!

I work at Big W and we sell pill cutters. I have not used one and I don't own one. But yeah as said before they're cheap like $3...

These ones can prolly hold 5 pills in the bottom, where the halves drop into. They're pretty cool.

Another one i like is the Weekly daily dose pill holders. LOL lets see... Sunday- Orange butterfly, Monday- Green Dove, Tuesday- Brown Atom etc.... LOL That would be great!!! :D

SpecTBK=D

Awesome just got one like Ld50 vs ssri's. It cuts the pill then sends it down this little chute. I went into a pharmacy telling em that my grandma wants to cut her sleeping pills in half cos they're too strong. i know the guy so he was Over-helpful. So funny. Cost me $9.95. Somehow compared to prices that people on this thread have given me..I think i was rorted. :(