• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Pill/Buprenorphine Filtration TEK

Trewq49

Greenlighter
Pill/Buprenorphine Filtration TEK

Hello all. I have lurked this site and others for so many years, but never posted. I have a lot of useful information to post; ill start with a Subutex (although it works with any pill) harm reduction tek, which I developed.

Y
ou will need:
(1x) Buprenorphine / Buprenorphine + Nalaxone Pill (or any other water-soluble pill)
(2x) Sterile Insulin Syringe
(1-2x) Cotton
(1x) Spoon
(1x) Water

Procedure:

• Prepare the buprenorphine by crushing it to a fine powder, and placing it in your spoon
  • Prepare some cotton into a small filter, or a few, depending on how many times you want to filter your solution. I must note that injection of pills is NEVER SAFE, but I am writing this because if you are reading this thread, safety probably wasn't ever your number one priority. It is advised to filter three times, at least, or until you have a "clear" solution. Note that this solution is a colloid, and there will always be small particles in the solution, whether or not you can visibly see them upon preparation. The objective of this tek is reduction of those particles.
  • Use 1/2-1cc (Use about 75% of the capacity of your syringe, leaving room for registration-blood); pull into syringe, then squirt into spoon (or similar device such as a water bottle cap).
  • Mix the solution for no less than one minute, making sure there are no visible floating chunks.
  • Filter. Now, you can filter once, as this method eliminates a very large portion of the insoluble particles, however, filtration of a minimum of three times is recommended. The cotton should be prepared into a ball about 3mm in diameter, and you should use a new cotton every filtration (3mm is about half the tip of a q-tip's tip, the ball should fit in that amount of space). Filter by sucking solution with the syringe from the spoon, cleaning the spoon, squirting the solution back into the spoon, and repeating the process. This will ensure reduction of particles. At the end, if you want to retain more bupe, add a little more water to rinse, and pull it through the filter.
  • Use another new syringe - but first push a ball of cotton into the syringe, with the plunger. You will want to suck the solution up with this syringe in the next step before you let it settle, that way when you exhaust the contents, it filters more. It is not advised, but you technically can use this over and over as a filter syringe, as long as you do not inject with it. If you do so, it is strongly advised that you perform a basic cleaning and remove the dirty cotton.
  • Now, the most important step, which is unique to my tek: Pull the syringe so there is 0.1cc of air by the tip. Place the loaded syringe somewhere, with the tip facing upwards. Leave it alone for ten or fifteen minutes, and you will notice all of those little particles which you want to avoid injecting, build up on the bottom portion of the syringe due to gravity and the cotton.
  • Keep the syringe steady, do not shake, and either squirt the liquid part of the separated solution directly into the back of a new syringe, or squirt it in a spoon, and suck it up with a new syringe (filtration is still recommended).

By the end of this process you should have a clear liquid, without those particles that you want to avoid. Now it wont be 100% perfect, but I have not heard of or seen a tek for filtering pills, that is anywhere remotely as effective without a micron-filter.

Enjoy

Last edited: